Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+31
darkchocolate
Sandra
Lnab
ThaDon
Princess
umbrella-ella-ey
ella-eh-eh-eh
DrmKpr
n i k k i
kenyanpebbles
high
MissTJay
~dtp~
laydeechaz
TakeABow2
Mark
demmi
Kyrie Eleison
Mike.
GIRLICIOUS
Ruben
titi
Channy<3
Freshtodeath201
heybuddy
Amy-RWA
ishmarsha
lauren--x
SMCSML
Jenni!
cj21
35 posters

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

lauren--x
    lauren--x

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 8 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 1:33 am

ya'll ya'll... he whippin out the caplocks on me de chris basherrr!!!

chile I don't care.

RIHANNA IS CRAZY!!!!!!! CRAZY FCKING BITCH CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!!!

SHE WORE A KNIFEEEEEEEE ON HER HAT FOR GODS SAKE!!! SOME1 ARREST THAT WOMAN.

Anyway, he's just a stupid backup dancer why u so bothered what he says. ur TOOOOO caught up on Chris man u want a link to a chris site? cause this is gettin silly now man
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 8 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 1:35 am

ur advice to almighty robyn rihanna fenty is make more enemies than friends. Sureee, sounds all well and good until you realise the poor gal got no1 to turn to anymore.

Go on now Rihanna... shooo... off you go
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez Wed May 13, 2009 1:54 am

lauren--x wrote:ur advice to almighty robyn rihanna fenty is make more enemies than friends. Sureee, sounds all well and good until you realise the poor gal got no1 to turn to anymore.

Go on now Rihanna... shooo... off you go

she doesnt need to turn to anyone. she could turn to herself. keep ur head up and rise to the top one your own, rihrih. dont look down.

one day melissa will come out with a tell all book. i dont trust melissa either.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 2:00 am

Goshhhhh.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Wed May 13, 2009 2:01 am

Lnab wrote:I'm gonna be honest about both Rihanna and Chris Brown

Ok first... Rihanna's a bish, it is true but i do like her, she'd be nice to you one day then the other she is HUGE TURN off...

Example...last year when rihanna and Chris was in barbados, the time when they had fallen out. Rihanna and Melissa went to town and a little girl walked up to rihanna.... and rihanna said and i quote "I DON'T SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR BAJANS!" the poor little girl cried.... that why when she in barbados no-one really approaches her, i won't lie she's not a bish ALL THE TIME, but she is a bit stuck up, not just fame SHE ALWAYS WAS!.

Now i don't mean to spill out my guts like this LOL but Chris was under her spell.... if you know what i mean, it is true rihanna wore the "PANTS" in the relationship, sometimes he goes along with it and sometimes he objects and that when they "fight". She always believed that because she was "1 YEAR" older that she was the "Man" she only did this with Chris, all of her other boyfriends were much older...

JEALOUSLY, believe or not chris IS the jealous one, you have no idea how he acts when it seem that a guy is trying to get at rihanna....

TO sum it up

Rihanna= BOSSY + Bishy
    Chris Brown = Jealously

They are both human i can't judge because i have seen myself in these situations more than once.... EVERYONE HAS FLAWS,THEY ARE NOT PERFECT!! they are not completely heartless....

Please dont ask me how i know, when i say something best believe its TRUE.

i could so believe this.... hell it was easy to see....
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Wed May 13, 2009 2:03 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:Of course he was going to retract this statement. I think these people should understand, joking or not that these blogs will catch everything you do regardless of if you like it or not. They should have known that the footage from live chats can be ripped simply because they are saved for viewers to see. Also they should know that there will be the dumbass fan to take everything they're saying and run with it. It's soo damn obvious. Also we as fans, whether you're a fan of one, or both should know that people like MTO ghosts on certain fansites, this one of course, for their stories. Watch what you post, and how you respond to it.

+1
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Wed May 13, 2009 2:26 am

dead at Rihanna fans got him shook!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Wed May 13, 2009 2:30 am

I see this is still Woman Beater Daily. silent Who cares, though? Why waste your time? They're nobodies really.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Wed May 13, 2009 2:31 am

Shocked

*exits thread immediatley*
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Wed May 13, 2009 2:32 am

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Shocked Shocked
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Wed May 13, 2009 2:32 am

dead @ the name cyclops
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Wed May 13, 2009 2:32 am

just as it was dumb for riri to take those nude pics it was dumb for them to call someone a westindian slut "jokingly"
    13 pages? really wow
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Wed May 13, 2009 2:33 am

*DEAD*
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Wed May 13, 2009 2:34 am

*drags ish & herminee out*

Tash the whole thing wasnt bout them lmao

*drags Kay out*

Last edited by heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to come back and get Kay)
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 am

DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @ THAT FAIL!!! YOU FAIL!!

Tip: If you're going to pretend to be Charles Hamilton, please get the name right. He does not call himself Charles the HedgeHog, he calls himself Sonic the HedgeHog. You Fail buddy, now make a new account. Very Happy
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 2:40 am

Shocked
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Wed May 13, 2009 2:41 am

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 8 Dead
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Wed May 13, 2009 2:44 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 2:49 am

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 8 Tumbleweed
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Wed May 13, 2009 3:06 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:

They probably are going to find themselves running to their blogs saying they were just joking but it'll be too late.

LOL I was close. Twitter. study
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Wed May 13, 2009 3:09 am

Hey, a tumbleweed! You don't see those where I'm from, son!
    Corrine

Post  Corrine Wed May 13, 2009 7:49 am

All these comments did was create more sympathy for Rihanna after the pictures leaked. The blogs ripped them new ones. So, no complaints here. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 am