GO to RihannaForums.com !!

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

jax

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna Empty chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  jax on Sun May 10, 2009 11:35 pm

wow rihanna is gettin talked about real decent! by chris brown dancers!! they have a live chat room was was talkin bout the picuters and how one of chris dancer helen (tery songz ex) said rihanna really crazy and bossed chris around and hitts on cb in an interview she did ....n the video the dancers says rihanna is really crazy n contoling and one of the cb dancers called rihanna a indian bitch and talked about melissa i saw the video... skip to 4;43

justin.tv/clip/bb22e4a8dd8b3038
    cj21

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  cj21 on Sun May 10, 2009 11:38 pm

who gives a f.uck about chris beat her down brown dancers?

crusty brown and his team should try again
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  Jenni! on Sun May 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Evil or Very Mad
    Blessed

Post  Blessed on Sun May 10, 2009 11:44 pm

First off we can't blame CB for anything his dancers say. If u listen one of them says he hasn't even talked to CB recently they are doing this on their own. It doesn't reflect how CB feels about anything they r giving their opinion or possible facts about what has happened during the course of Rih and CB's relationship. I will say the way they did this was distasteful.
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Sun May 10, 2009 11:46 pm

I agree. I don't think people should bash Chris Brown because of this. It has nothing to do with him.

As far as the people that made this video...I will just keep my mouth shut.

Post  2190 on Sun May 10, 2009 11:49 pm

iM SICK OF CMIN ON THIS RIHANAN BOARD AND READING COMMENTS DEFENDING cb.. WHILE ON THE RIH BOARD THERE BLAMING RIH FOR EVERYTHING THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO crusty
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sun May 10, 2009 11:50 pm

regardless of who says what and who the are, at the end of the day none of us personally knows Rihanna. Whose to say she wasn't controlling? the nicest and most honest ppl can be completely different when it comes to relationships and feelings

Post  2190 on Sun May 10, 2009 11:50 pm

* didnt notics caps was on
    cj21

Post  cj21 on Sun May 10, 2009 11:52 pm

when rihanna wakes up from the "love" she feels for this douche, it might be too late, i will not be surprised if a sex tape leaks soon...

i really hope def jam is on their A game with respect to PR, his people will stop at nothing
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 10, 2009 11:53 pm

did at the skinny dude in the back, i just couldnt focus, he need to put on a damn white tee.
    Blessed

Post  Blessed on Sun May 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Personally I am not defending CB but at the end of the day they r both being blamed for anything that happens to the other. It's not just one sided. Until I hear from CB or Rih about the situation anyone that has something to say is their own person and can not be controlled by anyone that's all i'm saying.
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA on Sun May 10, 2009 11:57 pm

I didn't even watch it...I could honestly care less!

Like Lauren said Rihanna coulda been the clingy, obsessive, paranoid partner we just don't know. But we also don't know how Chris was whilst in their relationship.

There's always 2 sides to every story...
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Sun May 10, 2009 11:59 pm

lauren--x wrote:regardless of who says what and who the are, at the end of the day none of us personally knows Rihanna. Whose to say she wasn't controlling? the nicest and most honest ppl can be completely different when it comes to relationships and feelings

I think we've all pretty much come to terms with the fact that Rihanna's part in this whole thing has been downplayed because of the whole "no man should ever hit a woman" thing. But this video is just disrespectful and stupid.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Mon May 11, 2009 12:01 am

Thanks Amy I'm glad sum1 isn't bein too delusional about the whole thing.

I've seen it happen to people, sh.it its happened to me b4 so I know that it happens.

I don't know Rihanna, and this is a Rihanna board so I;m not gnna state any negative opinions on the relationship that I honestly have, because it's pointless but, let's not bash either of them just leave it.

Chris' people are wrong for this, if u got an opinion on sum1 keep it 2 urselves don't go recordin shit.

(not defending chris btw but if Chris felt the same about Rih as these ppl did as some of yall r pointing the finger at chris then I doubt he woulda stayed with Rih THAT long.. unless he was whipped) =)
    cj21

Post  cj21 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:03 am

this is what happens when you get caught up in the industry and don't surround yourself with the right people, so funny how these dancers, ri and chris brown were all chillin and partyin when they were on tour, now theyre talkin shit

chris brown and his people are very shady to me
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 12:05 am

I'm not even gunna watch. True can't blame him for what they say.

I agree Laur .. Hell maybe she really is like that we don't know ish bout her. There's a chance that she likes being dominant when it comes to relationships. I know people that are completely different when it comes to their significant other. But they are out of place for saying it like that. Damn. I get you backing ya boy but take it easy.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Mon May 11, 2009 12:06 am

Ohwell this has definitely given me an insight to somethin.

Anyway whatever goes on between dancers, cres and the artists, they r all different people. not fair to class them as 1.

I;m not being close minded about this n it ain't the first time it's been made reference too.

Once again it's about the music people, the music.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Mon May 11, 2009 12:08 am

Blessed wrote:Personally I am not defending CB but at the end of the day they r both being blamed for anything that happens to the other. It's not just one sided. Until I hear from CB or Rih about the situation anyone that has something to say is their own person and can not be controlled by anyone that's all i'm saying.

I didn't watch it either! Smile
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:08 am

LMFAOOOO @ yall taking that seriously. I think you need to understand people's tones, and actually listen to what was said before you make your assumptions. They were not bashing her. They said pior to everything they like Rihanna, they're fine, leave them the hell alone. They then go on to listen to the girl when she askes them did you hear when Helen was talking about how the media said CB dancers claimed Rihanna to be crazy and clingy, and then they went off joking saying all of that shit. It was a joke, you can tell by their tones. If they were serious, they would said seriously said "Rihanna is a clingy bitch, who beats the hell out of Chris, and I don't know why she has fans, and blah blah blah"

That's my opinion, take it or leave it, and no I am not taking up for anyone, I can just tell seriousness from a joke, especially from my ethnic background.

Last edited by Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 12:14 am

Oh okay Olgita I'm taking ur word for it cuz I kno u can decipher jokes from seriousness lol ... I just read the summary of what was said and the comments ... I didn't watch the vid. So they were joking. Coolio ... well that ends my time in this thread lmao
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 am

I do have to admit that I didn't initially watch the whole video. I just skipped to the part where they were talking about Ri.

But now that I've watched more of it, I definitely think they were probably joking more than anything.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:16 am

Riri213 checking in here!

I have to say how unprofessional of them to sit there and gossip like little bitches! I hope they get a heads up from their Boss man for doing this. How disrespectful and tacky. Are they dying in their jelous rage?!

What goes around comes around! Don't be sittin their laughing at this serious situation when it will come back and bite you in the ass.
    cj21

Post  cj21 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:17 am

i didnt watch the vid and never will

whether it was a joke or not, cb and his people are shady to me
    Riri213

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna Empty Rir

Post  Riri213 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:20 am

yes cj shady as hell! like I said Karma is a bitch.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 am

study

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:46 pm