GO to RihannaForums.com !!


    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 am

    speculations here we go but as far as i know the girls who i know who are in relationships..
    meh im not even gonna keep my opinions on this imma keep it moving but i disagree with 75% of the board
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Channy<3 on Mon May 11, 2009 4:30 am

    MissTJay wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:^ STOP USING MY SMILEY TJ LOL ..
    [ and then you used it four times on top of that .. ]

    lol!<---- MINE !

    LOL Where do I find the dead smiley? I woulda used that one instead but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

    What a Face

    lol .. i don't think there is a dead smiley ..
    sux .. i know .

    lol!
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 4:39 am

    here are my 2 cents after sitting and thinking hard how to not put it down like the honest mean bitch that i am lol.
    it is very unprofessional what the dancers did esp at the current timing.
    Even though i have no love for chris what they are doing aint helping his image
    and worse for rihanna who is tryn to recover over a million things, doesnt make it any easier
    so they have no right to do so business wise and jus moraly
    u dont see mel making any videos
    regardless of wether rih is controlling or not
    and another thing yes being controlling in a relationship is not a good thing i know because my bff was in one mess of a controlling relationship why? because she felt if she let her guard down teh man will be the same as her ex and her ex was fucked up in the head
    but you live and you learn
    im not gonna speculate anything about rihanna as far as im concerned she is a sweet heart and nothing excuses the event the took place in feb

    anyway for me i dont think ill ever get into a relationship based on just everyone's relationship my mother's, my friends i just cant to me relationships are mistakes
    my mother finally got into a great loving marriage after leaving my late dad, and dating my biological dad
    and her relationship with my dad was crazy very unhealthy but she was a strong woman and she still is alot of great things i learn about love come from her you have to be tough and that is all i know
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Location : Under an umbrella.

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  n i k k i on Mon May 11, 2009 4:45 am

    Y'all need to lighten the fuck up.
    Stop taking ppl opinions to heart.
    Just go 'whatever' and move on.

    They obviously are goof balls
    and are joking.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Channy<3 on Mon May 11, 2009 4:45 am

    thank you for sharing tasha ..
    i now know your whole life story lol ..

    i'm just kiddin ..
    Very Happy
    avatar
    miguello
    Guest

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  miguello on Mon May 11, 2009 4:51 am

    @high, because they are his dancers, his camp, his people, etc.

    so why u cant believe that chris is abusive? cause he got this angelic face dat he cant hurt a fly. let me tell u rapists, murderers, abusers dont walk around with signs on their foreheads.

    why u cant believe he threw dishes at his mother in a hotel?

    his aunt, his cousin, his father, his sister, his dog, his cat will obviously back him up. i wont expect mike tyson mother or father even though they saw him hit robin to say that he beat her.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Channy<3 on Mon May 11, 2009 5:00 am

    awww rihannadaily is just fabulous ..
    Laughing
    avatar
    high

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  high on Mon May 11, 2009 5:02 am

    Miguel why is it hard to believe that rih might be abusive and she was beating chris all threw the relationship and he finally snap. Huh Huh Huh, why is that not believable
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 am

    high wrote:Miguel why is it hard to believe that rih might be abusive and she was beating chris all threw the relationship and he finally snap. Huh Huh Huh, why is that not believable
    okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


    lmfao channy ur welcome
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Channy<3 on Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 am

    lmfaooo .. ok is my reply also ..
    i really have nothing to say to that so i won't ..

    *channy's a good little birdie today ..*
    rendeer
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 am

    i've just thought about this, what professional artist would hire you now after airing their dirty laundry on camera? i mean thats like me putting my face on youtube and bitching about my boss makes no sense
    avatar
    Bossbitc
    Guest

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Bossbitc on Mon May 11, 2009 7:16 am

    Ya'll seriously need help if you think Rihanna is some perfect girl, i can believe that the bitch is crazy shit she looks crazy and i also can believe that she hit him first but since she's "Rihanna" everyone is on her side when no one know's the story i think ya'll should hop off Rihanna's clit for a minute and face reality that your little "Angel" isnt so innocent. Ya'll are shame No
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  DrmKpr on Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 am

    Freshtodeath201 wrote:LMFAOOOO @ yall taking that seriously. I think you need to understand people's tones, and actually listen to what was said before you make your assumptions. They were not bashing her. They said pior to everything they like Rihanna, they're fine, leave them the hell alone. They then go on to listen to the girl when she askes them did you hear when Helen was talking about how the media said CB dancers claimed Rihanna to be crazy and clingy, and then they went off joking saying all of that shit. It was a joke, you can tell by their tones. If they were serious, they would said seriously said "Rihanna is a clingy bitch, who beats the hell out of Chris, and I don't know why she has fans, and blah blah blah"

    That's my opinion, take it or leave it, and no I am not taking up for anyone, I can just tell seriousness from a joke, especially from my ethnic background.

    ok i watched the video and was ready to come in here cussing and fussing but after watching it i couldn't.... yeah some of the stuff he said was classless and useless but the crap he was screaming out and carrying on about i think he said and did those things just because he knew folks would watch them and then run and tell their friends to watch his clip.... case in point when the boy [briddy] in the back ran and put the underwear on his head and he and bshaw laughed it up... done for comedy and comedy alone... in other words i didn't take or hold much stock in what he had to say....

    and another thing it matters little how they feel about rihanna as long as chris likes/liked it that's all that mattered.... just like what so-called fans feel about their relationship and/or if the should remain or leave said relationship.... ultimately it falls on chris and rihanna... all other opinons and laughfest don't amount to a hill of beans... ok yeah they may have interacted with chris and rihanna but they had no inside knowledge as far as the going on in chris and rihanna's relationship.... so all the crap he was yelling [was the video loud as hell for everyone else?] was just for the camera and the reaction he knew he would get....


    Last edited by DrmKpr on Mon May 11, 2009 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Corrine
    Guest

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Corrine on Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 am

    Bossbitch, you said Rihanna was innocent? If she is so crazy, Chris is crazy as well for staying with her as long as he did. Or is he masochistic?

    RE: The dancers. Unemployed and bored perhaps? Either way, very lame.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 7:36 am

    Corrine wrote:Bossbitch, you said Rihanna was innocent? If she is so crazy, Chris is crazy as well for staying with her as long as he did. Or is he masochistic?

    RE: The dancers. Unemployed and bored perhaps? Either way, very lame.

    Exactly! It takes a crazy ass dude to stay with a crazy ass chick. Please! I am sooo sick of this crap. Who cares what the hell the dancers are saying. They're the DANCERS for Christ's sake. Get the hell over it! Let it go!!

    DrmKpr I agree
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  DrmKpr on Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 am

    high wrote:Yall should have known it was a joke when briddy put them damn draws on his head

    most going off about the video haven't watched and won't watch it and i also think folks just want something to complain about especially after the pictures leak and this video is it.... if they actually stopped and watched they would see that nothing said in the video could be taken seriously... and as far as rihanna band and crew being too mature to make clips like this.... oh please.... hell there are probably many out there folks just ain't come across them yet....

    i know this is a rihanna board but to try and turn everything around to make and put blame on chris is just foolish and pointless.... i think at this point in the game it clear who supports who.... who has an unheathly obssesion/vendetta to get da criminal/womanbeater [whichever name he chooses to use]... who's all rihanna all the time and no matter what is said or done will remain all rihanna all the time.... who is in here to stir up trouble and b.s through the thread and so on and so forth... but this self-righteous attitude and pointing the finger at his "shady" crew/people for everything said by someone even remotely assoicated with him is tiresome and dare i say foolish....


    Last edited by DrmKpr on Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 am

    Okay I watched it and LMAO they are stupid ... the way he just flipped like that had me dying ... pure fools ... they did say they liked her and wished the best & to leave them be before he started acting like a damn fool ... but they were no where near serious however they should be careful what they say because people are always quick to take things out of context but I aint gun lie that was funny. Im still mad at him throwin the underwear on w/ a fitted lol ... and he just did it because hes a, once again, damn fool .. they like to joke around

    and I've come to the conclusion that both Chris and Rihanna are crazy lol
    avatar
    ella-eh-eh-eh

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  ella-eh-eh-eh on Mon May 11, 2009 11:24 am

    ugh
    avatar
    Amy-RWA

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Age : 30
    Location : England

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Amy-RWA on Mon May 11, 2009 4:04 pm

    Yano wot I still ain't watched this vid and I really don't care to tbh.

    But whether they made this vid jokingly, they are still in the wrong for doin it. Bcoz at the end of the day it's got fuckall to do with them actually it's got fuckall to do with ANYONE! apart from Rih & Chris...there's a reason they were together so long. their was obviously ALOT more to their relationship than her bein this over-obsessive, clingy bitch and him bein this whipped little boy, like everyones makin out.

    I have no doubt Rihanna is like that tbh only bcoz I know how most us girls are lol. But ppl can't always blame the woman. Trust me sometimes guys are the worst culprits.

    I really think ppl need to wake up n stop lookin at this case so damn one sidedly (meaning BOTH sets of stans)
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : PH

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 4:18 pm

    Amy-RWA wrote:Yano wot I still ain't watched this vid and I really don't care to tbh.

    But whether they made this vid jokingly, they are still in the wrong for doin it. Bcoz at the end of the day it's got fuckall to do with them actually it's got fuckall to do with ANYONE! apart from Rih & Chris...there's a reason they were together so long. their was obviously ALOT more to their relationship than her bein this over-obsessive, clingy bitch and him bein this whipped little boy, like everyones makin out.

    I have no doubt Rihanna is like that tbh only bcoz I know how most us girls are lol. But ppl can't always blame the woman. Trust me sometimes guys are the worst culprits.

    I really think ppl need to wake up n stop lookin at this case so damn one sidedly (meaning BOTH sets of stans)

    Amen.
    I totally agree. They can't freaking register in their heads that them two have been together for more than a year and there's deff a serious reason for that.

    As for who's to blame, I don't think either of them is at fault cause like what has been said they did this for themselves not for the public. What I think people should really do is just keep their thoughts to themselves and live their lives peacefully rather than bashing either of Rih or Chris back and forth because seriously, it isn't that big of a deal anyway.

    And P.S.
    I still haven't watched the vid I think it's a waste of time
    avatar
    Amy-RWA

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Age : 30
    Location : England

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Amy-RWA on Mon May 11, 2009 4:33 pm

    umbrella-ella-ey wrote:
    Amy-RWA wrote:Yano wot I still ain't watched this vid and I really don't care to tbh.

    But whether they made this vid jokingly, they are still in the wrong for doin it. Bcoz at the end of the day it's got fuckall to do with them actually it's got fuckall to do with ANYONE! apart from Rih & Chris...there's a reason they were together so long. their was obviously ALOT more to their relationship than her bein this over-obsessive, clingy bitch and him bein this whipped little boy, like everyones makin out.

    I have no doubt Rihanna is like that tbh only bcoz I know how most us girls are lol. But ppl can't always blame the woman. Trust me sometimes guys are the worst culprits.

    I really think ppl need to wake up n stop lookin at this case so damn one sidedly (meaning BOTH sets of stans)

    Amen.
    I totally agree. They can't freaking register in their heads that them two have been together for more than a year and there's deff a serious reason for that.

    As for who's to blame, I don't think either of them is at fault cause like what has been said they did this for themselves not for the public. What I think people should really do is just keep their thoughts to themselves and live their lives peacefully rather than bashing either of Rih or Chris back and forth because seriously, it isn't that big of a deal anyway.

    And P.S.
    I still haven't watched the vid I think it's a waste of time

    Exactly! I honestly think it's a total waste of time and energy slaggin either of them off.

    I love Rihanna always have, always will!

    But ppl arguin over this crap really isn't gettin anyone anywhere. Espeically Rihanna fans fighting amongst themselves over issues that are completly out of their control.

    I honesly don't care anymore, their has been enough shit happen this year! but I guess things can only get better from now on...atleast I hope!
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 4:51 pm

    ouch i jus burnt my tounge
    Princess
    Princess

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2009-05-11

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Princess on Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm

    Amy-RWA wrote:
    umbrella-ella-ey wrote:
    Amy-RWA wrote:Yano wot I still ain't watched this vid and I really don't care to tbh.

    But whether they made this vid jokingly, they are still in the wrong for doin it. Bcoz at the end of the day it's got fuckall to do with them actually it's got fuckall to do with ANYONE! apart from Rih & Chris...there's a reason they were together so long. their was obviously ALOT more to their relationship than her bein this over-obsessive, clingy bitch and him bein this whipped little boy, like everyones makin out.

    I have no doubt Rihanna is like that tbh only bcoz I know how most us girls are lol. But ppl can't always blame the woman. Trust me sometimes guys are the worst culprits.

    I really think ppl need to wake up n stop lookin at this case so damn one sidedly (meaning BOTH sets of stans)

    Amen.
    I totally agree. They can't freaking register in their heads that them two have been together for more than a year and there's deff a serious reason for that.

    As for who's to blame, I don't think either of them is at fault cause like what has been said they did this for themselves not for the public. What I think people should really do is just keep their thoughts to themselves and live their lives peacefully rather than bashing either of Rih or Chris back and forth because seriously, it isn't that big of a deal anyway.

    And P.S.
    I still haven't watched the vid I think it's a waste of time

    Exactly! I honestly think it's a total waste of time and energy slaggin either of them off.

    I love Rihanna always have, always will!

    But ppl arguin over this crap really isn't gettin anyone anywhere. Espeically Rihanna fans fighting amongst themselves over issues that are completly out of their control.

    I honesly don't care anymore, their has been enough shit happen this year! but I guess things can only get better from now on...atleast I hope!

    Thats as long as no sex tape comes out if there is one..... thats a major set back that would be sooo hard to come back from.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  TakeABow2 on Mon May 11, 2009 5:06 pm

    Yeah and I'm tired of CB stans thinking he can do no wrong. Just because you've seen and read a few interviews doesn't mean you know him. "Oh Chris wouldn't do this or Chris wouldn't do that". How the hell would you know if you don't know him? Also, even if Rihanna hit him first, that didn't give him the right to do what he did. Men do not hit women. End of story. Face it, they both have issues. CB isn't some innocent little kid like many of his fans think he is.*End rant*
    avatar
    Mark

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Mark on Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 pm

    If a sex tape does come out it will be bad for a couple of months maybe but thats it. Long term I have no idea but isn't it true that vanessa hudgens had a naked pic leak and she is still on disney so....

    I imagine 1 year from now nobody is gonna be talking about any of this or caring as much about Ri and Chris' personal life.

    Sponsored content

    chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 3 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:30 pm