GO to RihannaForums.com !!

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Sandra

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 5 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  Sandra on Tue May 12, 2009 8:27 pm

I agree ^
    but if this is all true then i don't know why she said
    'Barbados we got one'
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 5 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  darkchocolate on Tue May 12, 2009 8:29 pm

wow she said that...thats um SAD
    without her fans she wouldnt be were she is right now i mean come on i'm her biggest fan and all but damn shes fiesty.If i was to see her in real life i would be scared whether or not she would be in a bad mood and brush me off thats what annoys me about FAMOUS people of today sometimes.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 8:31 pm

dont get me wrong, but rih get support here in bim, if only yall could of seen how full the city was when she came home for that concert held in her behalf, she does have fans here. yea she has haters also, but damn who dont, yea i heard ppl sayin she was always a bitch b4 she got famous but so what that didnt mean she could tell that little girl that, lawd just give her an autograph. its like she thinks she better than us.

its about time she appreciate us. well if she doesnt, she was given land off taxpayers money, she was awarded youth ambassador and mayb other stuff we dont know but thats how she treated that kid lawd.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Tue May 12, 2009 8:35 pm

lmao Rihanna...(if it's tru story)u betta chill...u can't diss the people that rooted for you....I understand u are tired and stuff but it'll come back to haunt you...
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Tue May 12, 2009 9:09 pm

@ ishmarsha i'm not taking up for her, but as i said when her and Chris had the falling out, she was rude as hell to everybidy who passed her path... but i DIDN"T appreciate what she did to the little girl.... meanwhile while chris brown was in town Making girls faint "Litterally" LMAO

I know if i had said "GIRL WHO KNOW THAT YOU A BARBADIAN AMBASSADOR? ME AND MR THOMPSON NEED TO HAVE A TALK ABOUT YOU!"

anyhow...... Rihanna is cool most of the time i can't lie believe me are not Rihanna would approach you and just introduce herself to you.... shocking the hell of out you thats the Rihanna i grew to LOVE, but she does have another side of her NO ONE LIKES..., i dont know what the hell her and chris was going through but she has no DAMN right if she knew she didn't want to be bothers stay the hell in doors you know, she acts like she ain't a CELEBRITY, one of these good days, she is gonna get her wish....

She tries to be humble but goes OVERBOARD..... when is she gonna get it throught her THICK ASS HEAD..... SHE IS NOT ROBYN ANYMORE>>> the day she signed that contract.... she lost her credit as a ordinary person...
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:16 pm

dead @ almost everything u said up there, where u in town when chris was in town? wasnt that the day after chris and rih had the falling out, cuz man i heard it on mix fm. but i wasnt sure if it was the same day he was in town alone.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Toya where you been girl?

I agree. I always pick up on it too, like that time u asked me what i thought Rihanna was really like.

I still love her bad ass though, and her music and voice and everythin about her. but trust i would NOT let her ignore me without a fight. I'd end up gettin carried away again.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

lauren--x wrote:Toya where you been girl?

I agree. I always pick up on it too, like that time u asked me what i thought Rihanna was really like.

I still love her bad ass though, and her music and voice and everythin about her. but trust i would NOT let her ignore me without a fight. I'd end up gettin carried away again.
    dead @ u!!!!!!!! why can i imagine u fighting while gettin towed away! haha.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Girl like seriously. EVery girl has a bitchy side in there even YOU.. eventho ur sooo nice hahaha!!!!

Like i appreciate that but some of the stories I;ve heard it's like dam Rih put urself in our shoes, if beyonce or Mariah str8 up ignored u or refused to sign u sumthin how that gnna make u feel.

I think u would have 2 catch her on a good day.

That's why i'd rather properly meet Rih, or not at all, not just cause I;m scared of rejection but I;m a bitch too, and I know I wouldn't stand for the person I spend RIDICULOUS amounts of time and money on str8 up bein rude.

I'd slap her... then never wash my hand again.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:24 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOL slap her and then never wash ur hand again.......DEAD!

i can see u asking for an autograph and rih was like naw not today and u were like OH HELL NO!so rih got in the car without hearing that, the car engine starts and u jump infront the car in the middle of the street demanding u get ur autograph.....haha
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Tue May 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Inab if you feel at any time you want to disclose more info please your are welcomed to do so. afro pig pig pig

I love these smileysss haha.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Girl but in ALLLLL seriousness, i already tried 2 throw myself at her once. i WILL be on the roof of that car. I won't settle for a "not today"

if she str8 up ignores me Imma start quoting the dvd, singing unreleased old songs, throwin my edgy shoes at her ANYTHIN 2 get that bitches attention.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm

she's like Whitney? lmao Whitney was rude...and nasty but Bobby embraced his fans
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm

omg dead at Lauren. Girl I don't doubt you at all.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm

lol im dying, singing unreleased songs......lawd! haha.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Tue May 12, 2009 9:32 pm

singing demos and ishh
    lol
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Tue May 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah I know a few from bim and they've told me they don't like her. They said she has a nasty attitude at times and that's a huge turnoff. Hell people I know met her here in the states and they've said some not so nice things about her but I tend to ignore lol well once I tol someone they shoulda knocked her off that high ass horse she riding lol.

I get that she wants to be just her but she had a choice to pick the life she did. She has a big name and people are going to want to talk to you. You blow people off too much and those that made you will try to break you. What she did to that lil girl was foul as hell.

As towards their relationship in my opinion you can just look and tell that she think she boss and likes being dominant. That's the vibez I get & That's kinda always the way I see it. He seem like a jealous person too. But heyy you take the bad with the good lol. I'm sure they both are more than aware of their flaws.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Tue May 12, 2009 9:51 pm

heybuddy wrote:Yeah I know a few from bim and they've told me they don't like her. They said she has a nasty attitude at times and that's a huge turnoff. Hell people I know met her here in the states and they've said some not so nice things about her but I tend to ignore lol well once I tol someone they shoulda knocked her off that high ass horse she riding lol.

I get that she wants to be just her but she had a choice to pick the life she did. She has a big name and people are going to want to talk to you. You blow people off too much and those that made you will try to break you. What she did to that lil girl was foul as hell.

As towards their relationship in my opinion you can just look and tell that she think she boss and likes being dominant. That's the vibez I get & That's kinda always the way I see it. He seem like a jealous person too. But heyy you take the bad with the good lol. I'm sure they both are more than aware of their flaws.

Yeah they both got flaws, chris can be the rude boi too, but he was kinda soft on rihanna, man he really must loved her, cause the way she'd be acting "Sometimes" i'd tell her to F*ck off, but unlike chris he'd earn a slap in his face from her, i don't think she took him seriously tho cus of the age thing..., Chris is the only boyfriend she ever fought so much with....

Chris knew rihanna well and he did things on PURPOSE to get her attention, for example grinding up on strange girls in the club while she in tow. No tell me if any girl wouldn't be pissed off... now if rihanna was to wine back on strange man, he'd curse her to hell out....

The two of them were something else.... they were the male and female version of eachother, i'm surprise they stood together as long as they did.... but with all their problem when the are agreeing they "look" like they were made for eachother

Dont be surprise if you see them back to together... SMH
    its tash

Post  its tash on Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 pm

my bitchy side is stronger than my nice side i really have to struggle to be nice its been that way ever since i was a kid lol i cant change it lol but i can filter it out a lil bit but sometimes i think being nice, people will take advantage i learnt when i decided to be nice for like 2 years straight, worst years in my life
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Tue May 12, 2009 9:56 pm

To me, she just seems like a naturally stand off-ish person. I don't think she is too keen on meeting new people, etc. And that's totally different for Chris, you know he'll talk to anybody lol.
    its tash

Post  its tash on Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm

psh so yall saying if ur with ur man and yall go to a club or a party yall jus gonna dance together and not with anyone else the whole nite?
    pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if im at a party man or man best blv imma dance with whoemver i want
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Lnab wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:Yeah I know a few from bim and they've told me they don't like her. They said she has a nasty attitude at times and that's a huge turnoff. Hell people I know met her here in the states and they've said some not so nice things about her but I tend to ignore lol well once I tol someone they shoulda knocked her off that high ass horse she riding lol.

Yeah they both got flaws, chris can be the rude boi too, but he was kinda soft on rihanna, man he really must loved her, cause the way she'd be acting "Sometimes" i'd tell her to F*ck off, but unlike chris he'd earn a slap in his face from her, i don't think she took him seriously tho cus of the age thing..., Chris is the only boyfriend she ever fought so much with....

Chris knew rihanna well and he did things on PURPOSE to get her attention, for example grinding up on strange girls in the club while she in tow. No tell me if any girl wouldn't be pissed off... now if rihanna was to wine back on strange man, he'd curse her to hell out....

The two of them were something else.... they were the male and female version of eachother, i'm surprise they stood together as long as they did.... but with all their problem when the are agreeing they "look" like they were made for eachother

Dont be surprise if you see them back to together... SMH
    y u talkin like u in there entourage *sideeyes* who are u? haha
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:58 pm

its tash wrote:psh so yall saying if ur with ur man and yall go to a club or a party yall jus gonna dance together and not with anyone else the whole nite?
    pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if im at a party man or man best blv imma dance with whoemver i want
    lawd thats an easy thing to say but when ur in love and u have a jealous bf u compromise for him.
    its tash

Post  its tash on Tue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm

umm...no marielle there is a reason why it is called a club or a party psh everyone does taht here unless he's dancing with someone you got beef with but dancing here means nothing i can tell u if theere are 40 kenyans in aroom and there is a party you're gonna end up dancing with almost everyone
    thats y there are issues in relationships everyone is too fuckn serious
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 pm

dead @ toya nearly blowing herself up!!!

but shit girl, I;ve ALWAYS ALWAYSSSSS thought chris and rih r the male/female version of each other, that's why i was so unsure if it would work between them as more than friends!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:16 pm