GO to RihannaForums.com !!

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

demmi

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 7 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  demmi on Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 pm

I have not seen the vid butI have read some of the comments and they are being a little rough on him.

I think everyone is starting to see this for the witchhunt it has become on both CB an Now Ri and it kinda like.

WTF is this lets get Rihanna week? The public is getting a little pissed.
    .Killa.B.

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 7 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  .Killa.B. on Tue May 12, 2009 11:59 pm

OMG

WTF happened to the board
    demmi

Post  demmi on Tue May 12, 2009 11:59 pm

.Killa.B. wrote:OMG

It died under the presure of the PICS pale
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 12:00 am

DEATHHHH at latoya ..
    thankxxx for giving us the inside scoop of their relationship ..
    it's sounds so legit ..

and the inside scoop about her ..
    preciate it .. i never knew any of that .
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 12:02 am

lol i cant believe i chat with toya on msn but still sideeying her on here, haha. Shocked
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Wed May 13, 2009 12:03 am

I;d kinda presumed it or picked up on it but never really wanted to say anythin bout it but glad u cleared that up n glad I;m not the only 1 atleast slightly aware of it =).

It annoys me when stans/fans think the artist is flawless.
    .Killa.B.

Post  .Killa.B. on Wed May 13, 2009 12:03 am

demmi wrote:
    .Killa.B. wrote:OMG

It died under the presure of the PICS pale

OK thanks for telling me, I was confused for a sec
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Wed May 13, 2009 12:19 am

lauren--x wrote:I'd jst shout bad gyallll bad gyaaaalll

yeah lauren "Blap BLAP!" gunshot.....
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Wed May 13, 2009 12:25 am

Channy<3 wrote:DEATHHHH at latoya ..
    thankxxx for giving us the inside scoop of their relationship ..
    it's sounds so legit ..

and the inside scoop about her ..
    preciate it .. i never knew any of that .

I definately not giving an OK to hate her..... i'm just pointing out that NO ONE is perfect or maybe i should have shut my mouth.

They sh*t, pee, cough, eat and sleep, get mad, get pissed, get tired etc they are not ROBOTS, human is some of the most difficult creatures you could ever meet LOL
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

Toya u make me laugh so much girl.

n shit yesss, I'll whip out my damn 9 mm... until Rih thinks I;m tryna assassinate her =/
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 12:41 am

dead @ lauren, u tryin to get that autograph at any means possible!
    Mark

Post  Mark on Wed May 13, 2009 12:51 am

Ummm Bshaw just posted on twitter saying the whole Rihanna video thing is a joke don't take it seriously please.

To everyone who saw the video it was me and my brother joking around. So people who are all upset about it relax.42 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

I have nothing against West indians, Christians (Im One) and when I called Rihanna a "slut" I said it in a JOKING WAY!
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 12:57 am

^ lol .. did he get too much hate for saying that ?
    rih stans maybe lol ?
    Laughing
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 1:04 am

Duhh obvious he was joking lmao

Blogs took it and ran with it lmao ... the recaps sounded sooooo bad if you didnt watch the vid ... then he took the vid down because of the blogs and the blogs recapped it them damnselves

lord lol

like I said before they gotta becareful what they say joke or not people will always pull what you say out of context

and Lee Toya .. you haven said enough lol ... i figured most of what u said out already lol ... *waits for the scoop*
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 am

Of course he was going to retract this statement. I think these people should understand, joking or not that these blogs will catch everything you do regardless of if you like it or not. They should have known that the footage from live chats can be ripped simply because they are saved for viewers to see. Also they should know that there will be the dumbass fan to take everything they're saying and run with it. It's soo damn obvious. Also we as fans, whether you're a fan of one, or both should know that people like MTO ghosts on certain fansites, this one of course, for their stories. Watch what you post, and how you respond to it.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 am

Mark wrote:Ummm Bshaw just posted on twitter saying the whole Rihanna video thing is a joke don't take it seriously please.

To everyone who saw the video it was me and my brother joking around. So people who are all upset about it relax.42 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

I have nothing against West indians, Christians (Im One) and when I called Rihanna a "slut" I said it in a JOKING WAY!

he is a b#tch just like chris brown. that video was NO joke. how can u call someone a slut jokingly? UTTER RUBBISH. he meant wat he said and he like a b#tch who could tell rihanna herself what he thought but made a video months later, and now retracting statements. didnt his dumb ass think before making the video that people would take it seriously? stupse.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Wed May 13, 2009 1:12 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:Of course he was going to retract this statement. I think these people should understand, joking or not that these blogs will catch everything you do regardless of if you like it or not. They should have known that the footage from live chats can be ripped simply because they are saved for viewers to see. Also they should know that there will be the dumbass fan to take everything they're saying and run with it. It's soo damn obvious. Also we as fans, whether you're a fan of one, or both should know that people like MTO ghosts on certain fansites, this one of course, for their stories. Watch what you post, and how you respond to it.

TOO DAMN LATE.

he so bold to call rihanna a slut and couldnt tell her that himself. chris brown gettin all these peeps to defend him lookin more like a b@tch.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 1:13 am

Miguel, I just simply have no time for your foolishness today.

Rant on.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 1:13 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:Of course he was going to retract this statement. I think these people should understand, joking or not that these blogs will catch everything you do regardless of if you like it or not. They should have known that the footage from live chats can be ripped simply because they are saved for viewers to see. Also they should know that there will be the dumbass fan to take everything they're saying and run with it. It's soo damn obvious. Also we as fans, whether you're a fan of one, or both should know that people like MTO ghosts on certain fansites, this one of course, for their stories. Watch what you post, and how you respond to it.

Yup Fred Muwhahanguhahahaboombyebye is an active member of y-l & RD.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 1:14 am

heybuddy wrote:

Yup Fred Muwhahanguhahahaboombyebye is an active member of y-l & RD.
    Fred Muwhahanguhahahaboombyebye. i just died and resurrected!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Wed May 13, 2009 1:20 am

Miguel if he was to have called Rihanna a slut to her face.. that would mean he meant it. the fact he jokingly said it.. then announced that it wasn't even meant seriously.. kind of indicates his lack of seriousness in the video babes.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 1:22 am

lauren--x wrote:Miguel if he was to have called Rihanna a slut to her face.. that would mean he meant it. the fact he jokingly said it.. then announced that it wasn't even meant seriously.. kind of indicates his lack of seriousness in the video babes.

Lauren, why explain darling? According to Miguel "de womanbeater is out to take Rihanna's life and swallow it whole, and end it with a wholesome laugh in satisfation" so let him believe that.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Wed May 13, 2009 1:24 am

lauren--x wrote:Miguel if he was to have called Rihanna a slut to her face.. that would mean he meant it. the fact he jokingly said it.. then announced that it wasn't even meant seriously.. kind of indicates his lack of seriousness in the video babes.

HE DIDNT JOKINGLY SAY ANYTHING. HE MEANT IT WHEN HE CALLED HER CRAZY AND A SLUT. NUFFIN FUNNY BOUT THAT. HIS LACK OF SERIOUSNESS? WHY MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT RIHANNA AND NOT BEYONCE, KERI HILSON, ETC? I AM SURE HE IS NOT ONLY CHRIS DANCER. I AM SURE HE HAS WORKED WITH OTHER PEOPLE. BUT ONLY RIHANNA GOT HIS ATTENTION. AND HE ADDED WEST INDIAN TO THE WORD SLUT. AND THAT WAS A JOKE? HE COULD HAVE MADE A VIDEO AFTERWARDS AND SAY EVERYTHING WAS A JOKE. BUT NO HE TWEETED AND TWATTED LIKE A B@TCH AND SAID IT. where the video of his apology clearing up this slut thing bout rihanna?
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Wed May 13, 2009 1:28 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:

Lauren, why explain darling? According to Miguel "de womanbeater is out to take Rihanna's life and swallow it whole, and end it with a wholesome laugh in satisfation" so let him believe that.

damn, duh once u got the memo.

my advice to rihanna is to make more enemies than friends. stop looking out fuh other and look out fuh urself, rihrih. start taking people down before they take u down rihrih. by this time, the world should be seeing a hidden camera of chris brown wearing ur thongs, kissing one of the dancers in dat video, etc, u need ammunition rihrih. let these b@tches eat out the palm of ur hand. she lucky i am not on her team cause she needs education in how to sabotage people. i evil but the world is like the animal kingdom, there are predators and prey. rihrih needs to be a predator in the industry.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 1:31 am

miguellopez wrote:

HE DIDNT JOKINGLY SAY ANYTHING. HE MEANT IT WHEN HE CALLED HER CRAZY AND A SLUT. NUFFIN FUNNY BOUT THAT. HIS LACK OF SERIOUSNESS? WHY MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT RIHANNA AND NOT BEYONCE, KERI HILSON, ETC? I AM SURE HE IS NOT ONLY CHRIS DANCER. I AM SURE HE HAS WORKED WITH OTHER PEOPLE. BUT ONLY RIHANNA GOT HIS ATTENTION. AND HE ADDED WEST INDIAN TO THE WORD SLUT. AND THAT WAS A JOKE? HE COULD HAVE MADE A VIDEO AFTERWARDS AND SAY EVERYTHING WAS A JOKE. BUT NO HE TWEETED AND TWATTED LIKE A B@TCH AND SAID IT. where the video of his apology clearing up this slut thing bout rihanna?

DAMN WITH THE CAPS ..
    my eyes are just not in the mood today ..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:36 pm