Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+31
darkchocolate
Sandra
Lnab
ThaDon
Princess
umbrella-ella-ey
ella-eh-eh-eh
DrmKpr
n i k k i
kenyanpebbles
high
MissTJay
~dtp~
laydeechaz
TakeABow2
Mark
demmi
Kyrie Eleison
Mike.
GIRLICIOUS
Ruben
titi
Channy<3
Freshtodeath201
heybuddy
Amy-RWA
ishmarsha
lauren--x
SMCSML
Jenni!
cj21
35 posters

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Amy-RWA

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 4 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  Amy-RWA Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

TakeABow2 wrote:Yeah and I'm tired of CB stans thinking he can do no wrong. Just because you've seen and read a few interviews doesn't mean you know him. "Oh Chris wouldn't do this or Chris wouldn't do that". How the hell would you know if you don't know him? Also, even if Rihanna hit him first, that didn't give him the right to do what he did. Men do not hit women. End of story. Face it, they both have issues. CB isn't some innocent little kid like many of his fans think he is.*End rant*

I completly agree!

neither person is innocent, but Chris was TOTALLY out of order for wot he done, fact is he took it TOO far and deserves to be punished for that imo (even tho thats lookin less likely to happen)

I hope they BOTH get the help needed...
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 4 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  MissTJay Mon May 11, 2009 5:42 pm

scratch Suspect @ How angry some of y'all are over someone else's opinion.

I agree with Amy, though. Joke or not at the end of the day, it's all tacky.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 pm

*clears throat* I was thinking about this last night. We are ALL really out of line. I hate when fan boards become mainly endless speculation and debates about peoples personal lives. At the end of the day no one knew what Chris and Rih were like in their relationship better than Chris and Rihanna. Until either one of them says something about it I will do my best to stop engaging in these arguments about their relationship. Before I do though, I would like to say no I don't believe Rihanna is completely innocent. I'm sure she had a part in this as well but you have to remember this is a Rihanna fan board. I'm sure on CB boards and the blogs you have some CB stans like "ThaDon" or "MiguelLopez" towards Rihanna. Actually I know you do because I've seen CB stans just like them on blogs when I read the comments. I've read their "twits" placing ALL blame completely and squarely on Rihanna. I've also seen them on forums with their disrespectful siggys and icons towards Rihanna. I just really wish people would stay on the right board. I hate how people who aren't fans of an artist come on their fan board to attack at the artist the board is for and their actual FANS. As I said, I'm sure some people are over there toasting Rihanna but you won't see me on a CB fan board because I know I don't belong there. It would be disrespectful to the mods and CB fans for me to go to his board just to defend Rihanna. I wish people soley here to defend Chris who don't even like Rih that much would find there way back to the appropriate board. I'm not saying all people who defend Chris aren't Rihanna fans but there are certain people who clearly are not here as fans of Rihanna. It's just seems disrespectful and tasteless to me. Disrespectful to the mods and admin who created a board and a site for Rihanna fans. Disrespectful to the Rihnanna fans who actually come here to post with other Rihanna fans. Chris and Rihanna, and their stans are all in my prayers. *awaits Rihanna to contiue her Fashion Parade.*
    cocoliza

Post  cocoliza Mon May 11, 2009 5:57 pm

girlicious...you make some good points.

I think a lot of fans and a lot of celeb blogs got too invested in Chrianna. They became like this fairy tale, puppy love young couple many loved to adore.

But it's become clear the two had a volatile and passionate relationship. Ain't nothing wrong with that except that these two young people were living in the public eye. and when things got out of hand, we were all there to witness it and judge.

Gosh, I just reallly wish each of them the best. This is TOO much for anyone to endure, let alone 2 young people.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Guys the dancers do have jobs lmao. And even though shaw joking yea they still need to watch what they say.

and um yeah i agree ... there are fans that think he could do no wrong theres fans that could think she could do no wrong ... theres fans that blame Chris for everything that happens theres fans that blame Rihanna for everything that happens. Meh thats why I stay away from certain places. As a fan of both all that shit just hurts my head lol. All that hateful crap bothers me some at times fans take it to far. Some fans let there love for an artist blind them but hey its whatever. At the end of the day we dont know either artist. We don't know what Rihanna would do or wouldn't do n same goes for him. People will always say or do what they want and they have that right. They have there own opinions and you cant always let things get to you.

I just hope they both get the help needed and both pull through this. I'd hate to so see either one crumble and fall.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Mon May 11, 2009 6:14 pm

y'all are so right.

*waits with girlicious*
    what's your name btw? ehe :p
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Mon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm

umbrella-ella-ey wrote:y'all are so right.

*waits with girlicious*
    My name is Alyssa. What's yours?
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:

*waits with girlicious*

It's Mayee
    nice to meet you, Alyssa. flower
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm

TakeABow2 wrote:Yeah and I'm tired of CB stans thinking he can do no wrong. Just because you've seen and read a few interviews doesn't mean you know him. "Oh Chris wouldn't do this or Chris wouldn't do that". How the hell would you know if you don't know him? Also, even if Rihanna hit him first, that didn't give him the right to do what he did. Men do not hit women. End of story. Face it, they both have issues. CB isn't some innocent little kid like many of his fans think he is.*End rant*

this goes both ways.... rihanna fans should stop thinking she is some innocent angel incapable of being a anything but... reading articles about her, knowing every word to every song, ranting and raving over every fly outfit does not mean you know her either....

women hit men too... rihanna is not without fault either.... for all we know she could be this raging bish on heels and maybe chris got off on that thus them being together... or she could be something else and that is what had them vibing and being with each other for as long as they were/are together.... no one knows but them just like no one on cb boards or rf boards really know the real person despite how much some wish they did.... just my thoughts..... afro afro afro
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Mon May 11, 2009 8:42 pm

umbrella-ella-ey wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:

*waits with girlicious*

It's Mayee
    Nice to meet you too, Mayee. flower <<<<<<< This is my favorite smiley. We must bring it back to RD.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Mon May 11, 2009 8:48 pm

is It Toi?

Once again U get a clap from me.
    It's what I was tryna get at but don't think no1 wanted 2 hear it so it's cool.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Mon May 11, 2009 8:56 pm

DrmKpr wrote:

this goes both ways.... rihanna fans should stop thinking she is some innocent angel incapable of being a anything but... reading articles about her, knowing every word to every song, ranting and raving over every fly outfit does not mean you know her either....

women hit men too... rihanna is not without fault either.... for all we know she could be this raging bish on heels and maybe chris got off on that thus them being together... or she could be something else and that is what had them vibing and being with each other for as long as they were/are together.... no one knows but them just like no one on cb boards or rf boards really know the real person despite how much some wish they did.... just my thoughts..... afro afro afro

+951834817354315!

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    umbrella-ella-ey wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:

*waits with girlicious*

It's Mayee
    Nice to meet you too, Mayee. flower <<<<<<< This is my favorite smiley. We must bring it back to RD.

lol it's one of my faves, too! it's so rad lmao.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 11, 2009 8:57 pm

I actually agree DrmKpr but I had to get that out. I'm fed up with his fans thinking he's perfect. Both of them have issues and it's time for both sets of fans to accept that.
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 pm

the only issue Rihanna has/had is/was datin chris brown... look at all the time shes been with him he really influenced her in a very bad way all the problems in her career started cuz of him
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 pm

DrmKpr wrote:

I agree!

Neither one of them are innocent little angels who do no wrong, fact is we don't know them personally, who knows wot their like behind closed doors.

But tbh I don't think ppl honestly believe in their hearts that Rihanna is some little angel apart from mayb Miguel and TheDon!

Last edited by Amy-RWA on Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Mon May 11, 2009 9:04 pm

DrmKpr wrote:

You best preach ... sum of her fans do the same as his Smile

your awesome Toi geek
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Mon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm

ThaDon wrote:the only issue Rihanna has/had is/was datin chris brown... look at all the time shes been with him he really influenced her in a very bad way all the problems in her career started cuz of him
    You don't know what kind of issues she has or had. I also agree with DrmKpr.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 11, 2009 9:10 pm

I do think Rihanna is too innocent sometimes but at same time I still tease about her being that bad bitch slapping Chris around...and I laugh at that...
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Mon May 11, 2009 10:05 pm

heybuddy wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:

You best preach ... sum of her fans do the same as his Smile

your awesome Toi geek

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 4 9ut9ue

You're just learning this? I could have been told you that....

Just joking.... some folks have blinders on and it feels like I'm running head first into the wall reading those comments....
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 7:45 pm

guess what its on theybf.com now, but home dude delected the vid.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Tue May 12, 2009 7:49 pm

why did they delete it? rep what you sewwww. scratch
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Tue May 12, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm gonna be honest about both Rihanna and Chris Brown

Ok first... Rihanna's a bish, it is true but i do like her, she'd be nice to you one day then the other she is HUGE TURN off...

Example...last year when rihanna and Chris was in barbados, the time when they had fallen out. Rihanna and Melissa went to town and a little girl walked up to rihanna.... and rihanna said and i quote "I DON'T SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR BAJANS!" the poor little girl cried.... that why when she in barbados no-one really approaches her, i won't lie she's not a bish ALL THE TIME, but she is a bit stuck up, not just fame SHE ALWAYS WAS!.

Now i don't mean to spill out my guts like this LOL but Chris was under her spell.... if you know what i mean, it is true rihanna wore the "PANTS" in the relationship, sometimes he goes along with it and sometimes he objects and that when they "fight". She always believed that because she was "1 YEAR" older that she was the "Man" she only did this with Chris, all of her other boyfriends were much older...

JEALOUSLY, believe or not chris IS the jealous one, you have no idea how he acts when it seem that a guy is trying to get at rihanna....

TO sum it up

Rihanna= BOSSY + Bishy
    Chris Brown = Jealously

They are both human i can't judge because i have seen myself in these situations more than once.... EVERYONE HAS FLAWS,THEY ARE NOT PERFECT!! they are not completely heartless....

Please dont ask me how i know, when i say something best believe its TRUE.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 8:19 pm

she said that to that poor little girl? lawd. i know when she comes to barbados she wanna relax and stuff and i hate when ppl use that as an excuse for her, but damn give us some of the respect you give your fans over in america and world wide, its really said when i hear these stories, its like we dont even count. mayb thats the reason i dont have urge to go up to her and get an autograph if i was to ever see her. but what she said to that little girl if its true, piss me to hell off.

man i have heard countless stories about her being a bitch to bajans, thats y some or most bajans dont like her, like i ask my friends what they think of rihanna, SHES A BITCH.
    Sandra

Post  Sandra Tue May 12, 2009 8:24 pm

If she really said that to that little girl she needs a big ass slap, I'm willing to give it!
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Tue May 12, 2009 8:25 pm

I think she always seems a little off when it comes to Barbados and I think that it goes back to the problems even before she got famous. Honestly I have heard that some people over there treat her like shit and call her a slut and a bitch. I mean I know not everyone feels that way but when your are in your own hometown and hear stuff like that it turns you off. She is a little bitter about that and she should have never done that to that poor girl no excuse!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 pm