GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Rihanna vs Chris: biggest comeback (VOTE FOR RIH!)

Trantell

Rihanna vs Chris: biggest comeback (VOTE FOR RIH!) Empty Rihanna vs Chris: biggest comeback (VOTE FOR RIH!)

Post  Trantell on Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am

I spied Chris fans are voting for him like crazy to win on this poll!

http: http://broadband.musicchoice.com/mcbroadband/mso/player/Originals /Certified.aspx

copy, paste and remove the space between the http: and // and then VOTE RIHANNA!
    high

Rihanna vs Chris: biggest comeback (VOTE FOR RIH!) Empty Re: Rihanna vs Chris: biggest comeback (VOTE FOR RIH!)

Post  high on Wed May 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Well rih doesnt really have to comeback so.......yea
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Rihanna vs Chris: biggest comeback (VOTE FOR RIH!) Empty Re: Rihanna vs Chris: biggest comeback (VOTE FOR RIH!)

Post  lauren--x on Wed May 27, 2009 1:51 pm

they are chris brown fans it's their duty.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Wed May 27, 2009 6:33 pm

we already kno who will make the real comeback...
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Wed May 27, 2009 6:43 pm

~dtp~ wrote:we already kno who will make the real comeback...
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Wed May 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Sorry guys but i ain't voting for FUCK.... rihanna come back? what the hell, since when does rihanna need a comeback...a comeback from what? VACATION she never went anywhere.. i don't care how much votes chris gets than rih, the real successor will be prove in the CHARTS, no fucking votes in this world proves shit

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!!!

say it with me [/b] RIH RIH ROCKS! RIH RIH ROCK! lol
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm

let chris brown have vote...

RIHANNA FANS are gonna BUY/REQUEST/SUPPORT...

Rihanna album should topped gggb.... well see if she has another umbrella success which i dout but if kanye beats are as hot as they seems.... she is gonna be fire

Rihanna must not disappoint in the "beats" sections, they MAKE the songs what they are.. kinda like umbrella no dont tell me that umbrella beat wasn't the SHIZNIT lol
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Lnab wrote:let chris brown have vote...

RIHANNA FANS are gonna BUY/REQUEST/SUPPORT...

Rihanna album should topped gggb.... well see if she has another umbrella success which i dout but if kanye beats are as hot as they seems.... she is gonna be fire

Rihanna must not disappoint in the "beats" sections, they MAKE the songs what they are.. kinda like umbrella no dont tell me that umbrella beat wasn't the SHIZNIT lol

GIRL YOU BETTA PREACH !
    you gone make me get on the floor and bow to you lmaoo ..
    i agree, lawd knows i love me some hot ass beats .. if the song ain't got a hot beat then i quite frankly don't give a damn .

and uh .. fuck this other bullshit ..
    that poll can kiss this ass ..
    rih will ALWAYS be a bad bitch regardless .. no poll can dictate that .
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 am

OH puh-lease, it's all because Rihanna has been working non-fucking-stop for almost 4 years. She's even constantly recording, she ain't taking a break at all.

There are artists who go away for 500 years and come back, but still don't speak of a comeback.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:13 pm