GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

Lolita
    Lolita

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) Empty Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

Post  Lolita on Mon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm

I dont know ... but when the RiNews are getting slow, maybe this will do Smile The boys have uploaded a video on youtube of them dancing and jerking around. The video has also some stillphotos of them, and some text in the end that CB loves all his true fans .. yeih. Dont know if the song is made by them too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ZaI4Ia0SE

Click it if you wanna Smile And im sorry if this isnt Rihanna-material (but in some way it is, since its CB:) Right?
    ThaDon

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 pm

WTF IS THIS WHY IS HE SO HAPPY AFTER THE PICTURES LEAKED? HE DEFINITELY LEAKED THEM AND IS ENJOYIN HIMSELF FOR WHAT HE DID

WTF HE COMES OUT WHEN THIS PICS ARE OUT? HES BEEN HIDIN HIS ASS AND NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN, THIS BITCH DEFINITELY DID IT Mad Mad Mad Mad

Last edited by ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

THAT SONG IS THE SHITTTTTTTTTT
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

lmao ... um *whispers* posting this might not have been the best idea *whispers*

deaddd at carlos lord have mercy
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 9:25 pm

kenyanpebbles wrote:THAT SONG IS THE SHITTTTTTTTTT

the lady gaga one? or the first?

actually both are dope Very Happy
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm

WOMP WOMP! Video removed by user. rendeer
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm

heybuddy wrote:lmao ... um *whispers* posting this might not have been the best idea *whispers*

ARE YOU BLIND RIHANNA MUST BE FEELIN LIKE SHIT AND HE COMES OUT WITH A VIDEO LIKE NOTHIN HAPPENED, THIS BITCH IS MAKIN FUN LIKE HE SUCCEEDED, NOW HE WANTS TO SHOW HE IS HAPPY SINCE RIHANNA IS FEELIN ASHAMED
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 9:28 pm

MissTJay wrote:WOMP WOMP! Video removed by user. rendeer

WTF WE HAVE INTRUDERS IN THIS BOARD SEEMS LIKE THEY DID IT JUST TO TEASE RIHANNA FOR A MINUTE Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm

ThaDon wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:lmao ... um *whispers* posting this might not have been the best idea *whispers*

ARE YOU BLIND RIHANNA MUST BE FEELIN LIKE SHIT AND HE COMES OUT WITH A VIDEO LIKE NOTHIN HAPPENED, THIS BITCH IS MAKIN FUN LIKE HE SUCCEEDED, NOW HE WANTS TO SHOW HE IS HAPPY SINCE RIHANNA IS FEELIN ASHAMED

are you mad?
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 9:30 pm

omigosh chris's life does not revolve around ruining rih man lol i do not believe people are that evil (xcept for the pic hacker and some haters)
    sha all of them i love songs that sound like they'r from the bay
    Lolita
    Lolita

Post  Lolita on Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm

ThaDon wrote:
    MissTJay wrote:WOMP WOMP! Video removed by user. rendeer

WTF WE HAVE INTRUDERS IN THIS BOARD SEEMS LIKE THEY DID IT JUST TO TEASE RIHANNA FOR A MINUTE Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Umm. Sorry, but it wasnt meant as a tease, AT ALL. I thought maybe you guys wanted to see it.

But, okaay, the video has just been taken down by the owner himself.
    Lolita
    Lolita

Post  Lolita on Mon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

kenyanpebbles wrote:omigosh chris's life does not revolve around ruining rih man lol i do not believe people are that evil (xcept for the pic hacker and some haters)

Well said flower
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Mon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Anyone got a working link? I know someone ripped that shit ultra fast. Razz
    Lolita
    Lolita

Post  Lolita on Mon May 11, 2009 9:34 pm

MissTJay wrote:Anyone got a working link? I know someone ripped that shit ultra fast. Razz

Found it at a new adress, someone ripped if 4 sure Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMy7X-Isd2I

(ThaDon, dont be mad).
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Mon May 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Definitely not a good idea to post this here.

*Dead*
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 9:37 pm

man i want to download it LOL Chris walls are soooo dope ... i just want his basement -___- at mijo ... popped up with no shoes just no lookin bummish lol

I wonder why scoot scoot took it down ... ish had a bunch of comments in 2 days
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Mon May 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Lolita wrote:
    MissTJay wrote:Anyone got a working link? I know someone ripped that shit ultra fast. Razz

(ThaDon, dont be mad).

Thank ya much kind ma'am! I I love you I love you I love you seeing CB dance.

Edited to add: I watched it and DAMN! All I need is 1% of that boy's energy. The things I could accomplish... affraid
    jax

Post  jax on Mon May 11, 2009 9:45 pm

i seen the video cb n scooter gettin down! this was at cb house n va.
    i saw scooter live cast page n cb was on there for lile 5 seconds clowing
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 9:51 pm

kenyanpebbles wrote:omigosh chris's life does not revolve around ruining rih man lol i do not believe people are that evil (xcept for the pic hacker and some haters)

FOR REAL HES BEEN HIDDIN HIS ASS ALL THIS TIME AND THE DAY AFTER THE PICTURES LEAKED HE WENT SHOPPIN FOR SHOES AND NOW HE IS MAKIN FUN WITH THOSE GAY DANCES IN THIS VIDEO, OBVIOUSLY HE IS HAPPY CUZ OF THE LEAKS (CUZ HE LEAKED EM)
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Mon May 11, 2009 9:53 pm

study
    Lolita
    Lolita

Post  Lolita on Mon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm

MissTJay wrote:
    Lolita wrote:

(ThaDon, dont be mad).

Thank ya much kind ma'am! I I love you I love you I love you seeing CB dance.

Edited to add: I watched it and DAMN! All I need is 1% of that boy's energy. The things I could accomplish... affraid

Haha, couldnt agree more Smile I love seeing him dancing aswell, love the energy. cheers
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Mon May 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Chris needs to put out a want ad for a new PR person. His PR team sucks.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:study
    DEAD
    high

Post  high on Mon May 11, 2009 10:07 pm

jax wrote:i seen the video cb n scooter gettin down! this was at cb house n va.
    i saw scooter live cast page n cb was on there for lile 5 seconds clowing

Can you post the link
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Mon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

smh CB...I can't stand you but lmo at the dancing...I liked it...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:14 pm