GO to RihannaForums.com !!

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

titi
    titi

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 2 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 12:40 am

To me is just people trying t catch some attention... so I wont watch it either
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 2 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  Ruben on Mon May 11, 2009 12:42 am

gay
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Mon May 11, 2009 12:45 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:LMFAOOOO @ yall taking that seriously. I think you need to understand people's tones, and actually listen to what was said before you make your assumptions. They were not bashing her. They said pior to everything they like Rihanna, they're fine, leave them the hell alone. They then go on to listen to the girl when she askes them did you hear when Helen was talking about how the media said CB dancers claimed Rihanna to be crazy and clingy, and then they went off joking saying all of that shit. It was a joke, you can tell by their tones. If they were serious, they would said seriously said "Rihanna is a clingy bitch, who beats the hell out of Chris, and I don't know why she has fans, and blah blah blah"

That's my opinion, take it or leave it, and no I am not taking up for anyone, I can just tell seriousness from a joke, especially from my ethnic background.

I didn't watch it but I believe you. The problem is everyone and they mama gonna take that for serious. They should have just kept there mouth shut about it because in the next 48 hours this video will be ripped and posted all over Youtube and all the blogs will have headlines saying " Rihanna is a clingy obsessive bitch". They probably are going to find themselves running to their blogs saying they were just joking but it'll be too late. They should have been smarter and from what I'm reading his dancers have said, it is just disrespectful to use that type of language and those types of names to talk about someone; even if you are joking.

I agree with whoever said no one knows what EITHER of them were like in their relationship. Having said that, I also agree with cj about his people.
    The more I look at certain things I really do believe they are behind some of this shady shit. I don't think their behind all of this of course. I'll re frame from elaborating because I don't want to offend any CB fans. Even though I am mainly talking about his team not him, people tend to have a hard time differentiating them. Artist PR people often do stuff behind the artist backs for what they think is their own good.
    Mike.
    Mike.

Post  Mike. on Mon May 11, 2009 12:48 am

ugh , i just feel like , he hit a woman , nothing you say is gonna make it better .
    just fucking get over it :/
    Kyrie Eleison

Post  Kyrie Eleison on Mon May 11, 2009 1:17 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:LMFAOOOO @ yall taking that seriously. I think you need to understand people's tones, and actually listen to what was said before you make your assumptions. They were not bashing her. They said pior to everything they like Rihanna, they're fine, leave them the hell alone. They then go on to listen to the girl when she askes them did you hear when Helen was talking about how the media said CB dancers claimed Rihanna to be crazy and clingy, and then they went off joking saying all of that shit. It was a joke, you can tell by their tones. If they were serious, they would said seriously said "Rihanna is a clingy bitch, who beats the hell out of Chris, and I don't know why she has fans, and blah blah blah"

That's my opinion, take it or leave it, and no I am not taking up for anyone, I can just tell seriousness from a joke, especially from my ethnic background.

I had to join just to co-sign this! After watching the video and dying a thousand deaths laughing over their stupidity it's clear to me it was JOKE. The whole video is them answering questions and cutting up while doing it. They started everything by saying "naw, we like Rihanna" and then proceeded to act like certified fools. Even if someone tried to clip it, I still don't see how anyone could take the comments seriously based on their body language and the jumping around they were doing. Probably not the brightest thing to do, but also not that serious.

Last edited by Kyrie Eleison on Mon May 11, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Mon May 11, 2009 1:19 am

Hm yeah, I thought I caught something about wishing the best for both of them. Oh wel, it's still gay.
    demmi

Post  demmi on Mon May 11, 2009 1:33 am

I will not comment on the people who made this tape or their real relationship with CB. LOL

(but I wonder which of them sent that 3pg text)
    Mark

Post  Mark on Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 am

Damn they put Ri out there, they even insinuated that Rihanna was trying to get with them while she was with Chris. All I have to say is somebody gettin kicked off the tour.
    I bet they pull a Shontelle in a day or two though.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Mon May 11, 2009 1:57 am

demmi wrote:I will not comment on the people who made this tape or their real relationship with CB. LOL

(but I wonder which of them sent that 3pg text)

Shocked
    *Dead*
    laydeechaz

Post  laydeechaz on Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 am

The link won't work for me, it's not even highlighted to be a link anymore.
    Anywhere else i can hear it/see it? :S

-x
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Mon May 11, 2009 2:07 am

I'm tired of assholes coming out and disrespecting Rihanna...u talking all that mess...u couldn't say to her face.
    Mark

Post  Mark on Mon May 11, 2009 2:14 am

On a positive note they really like Mellisa they said she is cool people.
    miguello

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 2 Empty wat?

Post  miguello on Mon May 11, 2009 2:22 am

i will not watch the video, but could someone wat the hell is goin on?

they probably mad they are out of work for now.

btw, how could say that they like rihanna and then say other things that contradicts everything else.

ladies, answer me a question, u see a phone number that belongs to ur man ex girlfriend, or u goin to shut up or ask a question? does that mean that a woman is clingy or obsessive?

rihrih needs to be a damn shark in this industry and start taking down people for good including that criminal.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 2:46 am

As I said, it is clear that they are joking but whatever, people have their own perceptions of things.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Mon May 11, 2009 2:55 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

That shit was hilarious. I don't know any of these people from a can of paint but it was pretty clear this was a huge joke, though I wouldn't be so quick to think they weren't using the joking tone to mask true feelings either. Who the hell knows! I just know when dude put those crusty boxers on his head I was FINISHED! lol!
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Mon May 11, 2009 2:57 am

^ STOP USING MY SMILEY TJ LOL ..
    [ and then you used it four times on top of that .. ]

lol!<---- MINE !
    high

Post  high on Mon May 11, 2009 2:58 am

Bshaw is a fucking fool, that nigga is funny as hell
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Mon May 11, 2009 3:01 am

Channy<3 wrote:^ STOP USING MY SMILEY TJ LOL ..
    [ and then you used it four times on top of that .. ]

lol!<---- MINE !

LOL Where do I find the dead smiley? I woulda used that one instead but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

What a Face
    miguello

Post  miguello on Mon May 11, 2009 3:48 am

how true are their accusations?

i am sure that rihanna could get her dancers and band members to say things, but i am sure they are too MATURE for that. leave the childish things for dat criminal camp cause he is a child.
    high

Post  high on Mon May 11, 2009 3:53 am

Miguel they were on tour with chris and rih. They have been chris's dancers sense the beginning of his career. And they were joking.
    miguello

Post  miguello on Mon May 11, 2009 3:56 am

and rihrih dancers and band have been hanging out with rihanna and chris. he went to glow in the dark tour, so anything could have happened.

and they aint joking. i havent watched the video, but they aint joking.
    Princess

Post  Princess on Mon May 11, 2009 4:03 am

Oh for f*ck sake, these people need to stop making these ludacris pointless time wasting videos and go practise some dance steps. WE DON'T F*CKING WANT TO HEAR YOUR C*CK MUNCHING VOICE AND YOUR STUPID IDIOTOIC C*NT ARSE WIPE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE AGAIN!!!
    high

Post  high on Mon May 11, 2009 4:05 am

Yall should have known it was a joke when briddy put them damn draws on his head
    high

Post  high on Mon May 11, 2009 4:06 am

Another thing why is it so unbelievable that the things they say(even though they were joking) might be true. They actually know rih not you.
    Mark

Post  Mark on Mon May 11, 2009 4:20 am

I mean what they said wasn't bad they made fun of Chris to. They would know how Ri is because they hung out with them when Chris was on tour.

LMAO @ the only one who likes her is Mellisa duh thats her best friend of course those boys were joking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:16 pm