Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+31
darkchocolate
Sandra
Lnab
ThaDon
Princess
umbrella-ella-ey
ella-eh-eh-eh
DrmKpr
n i k k i
kenyanpebbles
high
MissTJay
~dtp~
laydeechaz
TakeABow2
Mark
demmi
Kyrie Eleison
Mike.
GIRLICIOUS
Ruben
titi
Channy<3
Freshtodeath201
heybuddy
Amy-RWA
ishmarsha
lauren--x
SMCSML
Jenni!
cj21
35 posters

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Riri213

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 6 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  Riri213 Tue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm

god this board is so cheapy looking lol.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

chris brown dancers talked about rihanna - Page 6 Empty Re: chris brown dancers talked about rihanna

Post  heybuddy Tue May 12, 2009 10:06 pm

ishmarsha wrote:
    Lnab wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:Yeah I know a few from bim and they've told me they don't like her. They said she has a nasty attitude at times and that's a huge turnoff. Hell people I know met her here in the states and they've said some not so nice things about her but I tend to ignore lol well once I tol someone they shoulda knocked her off that high ass horse she riding lol.

I get that she wants to be just her but she had a choice to pick the life she did. She has a big name and people are going to want to talk to you. You blow people off too much and those that made you will try to break you. What she did to that lil girl was foul as hell.

As towards their relationship in my opinion you can just look and tell that she think she boss and likes being dominant. That's the vibez I get & That's kinda always the way I see it. He seem like a jealous person too. But heyy you take the bad with the good lol. I'm sure they both are more than aware of their flaws.

Yeah they both got flaws, chris can be the rude boi too, but he was kinda soft on rihanna, man he really must loved her, cause the way she'd be acting "Sometimes" i'd tell her to F*ck off, but unlike chris he'd earn a slap in his face from her, i don't think she took him seriously tho cus of the age thing..., Chris is the only boyfriend she ever fought so much with....

Chris knew rihanna well and he did things on PURPOSE to get her attention, for example grinding up on strange girls in the club while she in tow. No tell me if any girl wouldn't be pissed off... now if rihanna was to wine back on strange man, he'd curse her to hell out....

The two of them were something else.... they were the male and female version of eachother, i'm surprise they stood together as long as they did.... but with all their problem when the are agreeing they "look" like they were made for eachother

Dont be surprise if you see them back to together... SMH
    y u talkin like u in there entourage *sideeyes* who are u? haha

hmm I thought she was Rihanna for the longest lmaoo .. she done described chris goodies to us on RD LMAO .. good times good times

and Yea Toya ... he's spiteful as helllll ... I realized that already .. n hes rude when he want ... Im sure they fall out alott w/ the way they act .. they seem to fight hard love hard ... but shoo the way she shunned him b4 they went out I could believe what your saying

I GOT IT SHES MELISSA! no leandra yea you got to be Lee
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Possibly noella.
    Kyrie Eleison

Post  Kyrie Eleison Tue May 12, 2009 10:12 pm

I love me some Rih Rih, I really do, I bump her records on the daily and send up prayers for her, but I woulda shamed them green eyes brown if she came at that child that way in front of me. I'd have been deleting songs all off my ipod walkin' behind her ass, talking loud as hell telling her as I did it and asking for my .99 cents back. LOL I've heard ALOT of fan accounts from meeting her ranging from sweet to sour so I know she's prone to have an attitude when she's ready. Usually I'm not one to criticize celebs like that because I know they're human and have off days too, but that piece of mess, if true, is worthy of a good old fashion Southern puttin' out.

As for her and Chris, I think we all now know there was (and probably still is to a certain extent) alot of immaturity at play. What the hell do you think happens when you give two teenagers -hard headed ones at that - all the money in the world, people kissing their asses left and right, and the freedom to do whatever they want? Hopefully now if you're right and they do end up back together, this mighty shaming that has been the last few months has taught them some lessons.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm

but on the real i just can't hate her..... i just can't she annoys me at times like she said you can't please everyone all the time..... i love her to death....

Ok the whole story

Rihanna was boombarded with fans {SCHOOL CHILDREN} and she was in a hurry... she quickly chipped on her heels about her way the one little girl ran after her {younger version of Lauren-x lol} thats when she said what she said, but rihanna didn't SEE her cry... she cried after rihanna left, rihanna is not THAT heartless if she DID see the little girl cry she would have sign her autograph.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Lnab wrote:but on the real i just can't hate her..... i just can't she annoys me at times like she said you can't please everyone all the time..... i love her to death....

Ok the whole story

Rihanna was boombarded with fans {SCHOOL CHILDREN} and she was in a hurry... she quickly chipped on her heels about her way the one little girl ran after her {younger version of Lauren-x lol} thats when she said what she said, but rihanna didn't SEE her cry... she cried after rihanna left, rihanna is not THAT heartless if she DID see the little girl cry she would have sign her autograph.
    oh ok, nice then but still.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 12, 2009 10:36 pm

NO EXCUSE!

lol no im kidding ... but still foul lol

meh she seems cool at times then times she doesnt .. but I dont know her so I cant really say ish lol ... I only know what people tell me
    Kyrie Eleison

Post  Kyrie Eleison Tue May 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Lnab wrote:but on the real i just can't hate her..... i just can't she annoys me at times like she said you can't please everyone all the time..... i love her to death....

Ok the whole story

Oh I know she's not heartless, I wouldn't stan for her like I do if she was. lol But still, there's no excuse for that. If it was an adult I would have been like eh, you get what you pay for, but it was a child and no matter how annoying, that's not cool.

I still love Rih Rih to death though, this is just one instance where I don't agree with what she did.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm

heybuddy wrote:NO EXCUSE!

meh she seems cool at times then times she doesnt .. but I dont know her so I cant really say ish lol ... I only know what people tell me

lol no girl i wasn't excusing her, cause i was mad at her myself but, she do tend to ignore you when she's in a hurry, she does it in the US too, but we excuse her with her guards becus pull her along... and her guard was with her..... im still not excusing her tho
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 12, 2009 10:46 pm

To be honest the realness of Rih has a lot to do with me being so attracted to her ( don't mean in a sexual way btw LMFAO.. although i wouldn't throw her out my bed)gosh where was I... oh yeah, like I can't stand non of that false smiling puting waving to the paps like Miley.. pure cheddar but at the same time, Rih used to be more modest when out and about. it must get hard uno, u have a tough day a tiring day, u read shit about u on the internet u been at dance rehersals all day and u jst wanna go shop or eat uno, theres only so many ppl u can have come up 2 u b4 u just wanna tell them 2 piss off.

I think celebs forget sometimes how much it can mean to some people. A girl who hardly even lieks Rih could see her and scaream and get a pic with her then a stan could and Rih would turn them down, and not even know the difference so it is hard.

If I saw Rih i'd see what mood she was in, after screaming ofcourse.. if she weren't lookin 2 good, I;d prolly just stare at her and cry lmao.. wouldn't wanna go over and get myself disappointed.

That's kinda why I didn't attempt screaming her name over the music at Chris' concert.. she looked mad pissed.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Lnab wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:NO EXCUSE!

lol no girl i wasn't excusing her, cause i was mad at her myself but, she do tend to ignore you when she's in a hurry, she does it in the US too, but we excuse her with her guards becus pull her along... and her guard was with her..... im still not excusing her tho
    ok this got to be melissa foreal! sonita? leandra? noella? momma fenty? grandma?
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 12, 2009 10:50 pm

RAJAD IS THAT U?

I;m playin, Marielle stop ur turning our insider away =(
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Yea I know she does it in the U.S. .. hell she ignores people when she just standing there lol ... like if she dont want to be bothered she can giv two shits what you want

But I think I kinda like that bout her ... its a like dislike kinda thing if that makes any sense lmao ... I like that she doesnt smile and put on a front every two seconds *cough* whatshesdoingnow *cough* because of course there is going to be down times but sometimes you have to go beyond how you feel especially when it comes to fans.

But luv her but I swear if I see her and get blatantly ignored I will raise hell and I'm not one to do so lol
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 10:52 pm

ok fine! shes just latoya... Shocked
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Alright im leaning towards Lee hell maybe Noella
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 pm

I think celebs forget sometimes how much it can mean to some people. A girl who hardly even lieks Rih could see her and scaream and get a pic with her then a stan could and Rih would turn them down, and not even know the difference so it is hard.

^ EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! what i said earlier in this post..... she has this mentally that EVERYONE HATES HER, i dont know if its becuz of the haters on the web or what but...... she ALWAYS have her guard up with the wrong PPL, she thinks she knows her haters BUT SHE DON'T. countless times she turned down REAL FANS to sign HATERS autographs i can understand her wanting her protect herself but she need to relax sometimes EVERYONE DOESN'T HATE HER!!! all she need to do is sign ANYBODYS autograph then she wouldn't have the problem of MISTAKENLY disappointing her real fans

Thats her MAJOR problem "Rihanna VS the world"
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 12, 2009 11:04 pm

it is Lee lol

and yes shes guarded ... that sucks that she cant keep her guard up for the right ones ... she just might have to drop that and just give in lol
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Tue May 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Its something the WAY you approach her....

for example

"OMG! OMG! {SCREAMS!} {SCREAMS!} RIHANNA!" she gonna look at you like study that when she thinks your faking it, some ppl do fake it tho...

"Hi rihanna, can i please have an autograph?" then your more likely to get one.... and this it the HATERS approach......
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 11:17 pm

yea sha it she is lee, haha.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Tue May 12, 2009 11:27 pm

"sometimes i feel like have it worst cuz i always have to give my gaurd up"
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Tue May 12, 2009 11:29 pm

*keep
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Tue May 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Lnab wrote:Its something the WAY you approach her....

for example

"OMG! OMG! {SCREAMS!} {SCREAMS!} RIHANNA!" she gonna look at you like study that when she thinks your faking it, some ppl do fake it tho...

"Hi rihanna, can i please have an autograph?" then your more likely to get one.... and this it the HATERS approach......

DEATH!

I never understood the thrill of an autograph. scratch
    demmi

Post  demmi Tue May 12, 2009 11:36 pm

MissTJay wrote:
    Lnab wrote:Its something the WAY you approach her....

for example

DEATH!

I never understood the thrill of an autograph. scratch

What do you do with it once you get it? that's the kicker
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 12, 2009 11:48 pm

I'd jst shout bad gyallll bad gyaaaalll
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 pm

i saw the video on sandrarose.com and having them two fools makin a video in his guilty defense is not a good look. how many of his family or friends hit up the media? chris brown step father, chris brown father, chris brown cousin, chris brown aunt, chris brown two dancers, etc

who else?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm