GO to RihannaForums.com !!

chris's dancer cant close his mouf

young mo

chris's dancer cant close his mouf Empty chris''s dancer cant close his mouf

Post  young mo on Tue May 12, 2009 9:36 pm

hey its me tasha like my new username lol im too lazy to log in plus im tired as heck long as day newhooo

So one of Chris Brown’s back-up dancers named Justin just posted a video of him talking ish about Rihanna. Apparently he was around both of them as a couple and he has his own take of what’s been going on. He called Rihanna a “West Indies sl*t” who “hit Chris first.” He says she’s doing all of this “victim game” for publicity and is trying to get a Playboy deal out of it. Needless to say, the video was yanked down a while later. SMDH…
    theybf.com

is it me or did rih get a bigger number of fans cuz i don see any YEA SHE IS SLUT HOE THAT BITCH comments so far

btw westindian slut? ignorant much? jus love black on black racism
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

chris's dancer cant close his mouf Empty Re: chris's dancer cant close his mouf

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:39 pm

dead @ u being lazy, girl that vid was posted in her a while back.
    young mo

Post  young mo on Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 pm

i don remember hearing the westindian slut comment but wow that jus took the apparent joking context out of the video even tho people do joke to cover up their true feelings
    my psyc teacher told me that when people say justkidding they mostly mean what they just said and i believe it anyway i jus DIED AT THIS COMMETN OH LAWDYY

If that the case.. I saw him punch her in da face at the 7/11 and she dropped her slurpee on her Manolo’s.(and I got footage)

WHAHAHAHAH
    vic1212
    vic1212

Post  vic1212 on Mon May 18, 2009 5:11 am

what was da website?
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Mon May 18, 2009 5:18 am

Are you talking about BShaw
    and them.

That's mad old.

[goes to theybf] AW JENNI got married!
    vic1212
    vic1212

Post  vic1212 on Mon May 18, 2009 5:28 am

oh i didn't know dat i'm sorry...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:27 pm