GO to RihannaForums.com !!


    New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Age : 29
    Location : Ft Myers!

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  ~dtp~ on Sun May 10, 2009 2:12 am

    Dead at this comment!

    Beyonce leaking the pics.

    I could just picture her in her tour bus, scrolling the necole bitchie website while getting her lacefront removed saying “this bitch went out to dinner with jay! at mah spot, in mah car! I knew it would come to this…solange call daddy and tell him to find chris brown and ask for some dirt. And if he declines I will make sure to release an album, a single, a remix, a video anthology, a re-release, a sequel to obsessed and a freakum wig line EVERYTIME he tries to drop an album.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:17 am

    ~dtp~ wrote:Dead at this comment!

    Beyonce leaking the pics.

    I could just picture her in her tour bus, scrolling the necole bitchie website while getting her lacefront removed saying “this bitch went out to dinner with jay! at mah spot, in mah car! I knew it would come to this…solange call daddy and tell him to find chris brown and ask for some dirt. And if he declines I will make sure to release an album, a single, a remix, a video anthology, a re-release, a sequel to obsessed and a freakum wig line EVERYTIME he tries to drop an album.

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 14j6u81
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

    Posts : 352
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  lauren--x on Sun May 10, 2009 2:32 am

    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    HAHHAHAHAHAH

    who said that????
    avatar
    GIRLICIOUS

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 10, 2009 2:41 am

    Channy<3 wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:He's doing this from his Myspace? WTF? What he's doing is illegal. Right? I wish Def Jam and the FBI would hurry up and catch this guy.
    In the words of the incarcerated T.I. :
    "This too shall pass."

    It depends on how he obtained the footage. If he stole from their computers he could go to jail. I think the guy that hacked Paris Hilton's phone got jail time and the guy that took the pictures of Cameron Diaz went to jail too. I think this guy is the same guy that was on AHH yesterday. If this guy has anything he is making it pretty easy for the Feds to catch him. I don't think he has anything or he would have sold it to one of the porn companies.
    That's what is making me so suspicious. I mean if you are smart enough to hack shit, why are you making it so easy to be found and not taking advantage of how much $$$$ you could get. I really wish I knew how to hack myspaces. So I could see if that is the guys myspace.

    Thank you Kenyanpebbles... now I can stalk my hubby via twitter.

    nawww girl .. you betta hop off lol ..
    that's my man .
    Very Happy
    lol you must be dreamin that man is all mines!
    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Lf2d689e131cd17b35c853btg4
    Sooooooooo sexy. Yum.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:43 am

    GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:He's doing this from his Myspace? WTF? What he's doing is illegal. Right? I wish Def Jam and the FBI would hurry up and catch this guy.
    In the words of the incarcerated T.I. :
    "This too shall pass."

    It depends on how he obtained the footage. If he stole from their computers he could go to jail. I think the guy that hacked Paris Hilton's phone got jail time and the guy that took the pictures of Cameron Diaz went to jail too. I think this guy is the same guy that was on AHH yesterday. If this guy has anything he is making it pretty easy for the Feds to catch him. I don't think he has anything or he would have sold it to one of the porn companies.
    That's what is making me so suspicious. I mean if you are smart enough to hack shit, why are you making it so easy to be found and not taking advantage of how much $$$$ you could get. I really wish I knew how to hack myspaces. So I could see if that is the guys myspace.

    Thank you Kenyanpebbles... now I can stalk my hubby via twitter.

    nawww girl .. you betta hop off lol ..
    that's my man .
    Very Happy
    lol you must be dreamin that man is all mines!
    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Lf2d689e131cd17b35c853btg4
    Sooooooooo sexy. Yum.

    No
    why does he have to be so damn fine .. i just don't understand ..
    i I love you him ..
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Age : 29
    Location : Ft Myers!

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  ~dtp~ on Sun May 10, 2009 2:50 am

    ~dtp~ wrote:Dead at this comment!

    Beyonce leaking the pics.

    I could just picture her in her tour bus, scrolling the necole bitchie website while getting her lacefront removed saying “this bitch went out to dinner with jay! at mah spot, in mah car! I knew it would come to this…solange call daddy and tell him to find chris brown and ask for some dirt. And if he declines I will make sure to release an album, a single, a remix, a video anthology, a re-release, a sequel to obsessed and a freakum wig line EVERYTIME he tries to drop an album.

    i kno right
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 10, 2009 2:51 am

    Channy<3 wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:He's doing this from his Myspace? WTF? What he's doing is illegal. Right? I wish Def Jam and the FBI would hurry up and catch this guy.
    In the words of the incarcerated T.I. :
    "This too shall pass."

    It depends on how he obtained the footage. If he stole from their computers he could go to jail. I think the guy that hacked Paris Hilton's phone got jail time and the guy that took the pictures of Cameron Diaz went to jail too. I think this guy is the same guy that was on AHH yesterday. If this guy has anything he is making it pretty easy for the Feds to catch him. I don't think he has anything or he would have sold it to one of the porn companies.
    That's what is making me so suspicious. I mean if you are smart enough to hack shit, why are you making it so easy to be found and not taking advantage of how much $$$$ you could get. I really wish I knew how to hack myspaces. So I could see if that is the guys myspace.

    Thank you Kenyanpebbles... now I can stalk my hubby via twitter.

    nawww girl .. you betta hop off lol ..
    that's my man .
    Very Happy
    lol you must be dreamin that man is all mines!
    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Lf2d689e131cd17b35c853btg4
    Sooooooooo sexy. Yum.

    No
    why does he have to be so damn fine .. i just don't understand ..
    i I love you him ..
    thanks its raining and im horny PERFECT
    Lnab
    Lnab

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  Lnab on Sun May 10, 2009 4:02 am

    NOw i dont really wanna comment on this but.... i believe there is a sex tape, but does this guy really have it or is he bluffing....

    I'm upset tho, i won't be so critical of rihanna but girlfriend, even if you take pics like these for FUN, dont you go to sleep before you DELETE THEM

    RULE * NEVER EVER MAKE A SEX A TAPE WITH ANYONE i don't care how much you are in love with them, there are some sl*ts for guys out there when you break up with them you always hear the "YOUR DIRT" out on the streets.
    avatar
    claroliz
    Guest

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  claroliz on Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 am

    ok the avatar of Patti Labelle falling on the stage is phucking hillarious. I have been laughing non stop.

    Anyway, believe it nor I have yet to see the pictures. I PEEKED at them. But I have no desire to see RiRi's goodies or CB with panties on his head.

    BUT I did take a PEEK at some of the pics and must admit Rihanna has a banging body. I am a straight female...but have no problem giving credit where credit is due.

    How could CB have given that up for some side ho...dumb ass.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Location : Under an umbrella.

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  n i k k i on Sun May 10, 2009 6:36 am

    DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    At Bey leaking the pics.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

    Posts : 341
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 am

    kenyanpebbles wrote:YESSSSSS I FOUND MY GIRL MIA
    what is it?
    avatar
    Jayne

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  Jayne on Sun May 10, 2009 6:44 am

    pig I take it this Nicole Bitchie is definitely true to her name - LAPD took responsibility and said the pic or Rihanna's battered face was leaked from within - and how do we know if the same thing has happened with these nude pics - could have been in Chris' cell phone taken into evidence and was probably found on the sim card in his cell phone too! What are some people saying Rihanna leaked all photos of herself? Really - she deserves more credit than that - if anything it's Chris who would send pics out there to get her embarrassed - but at least we can say she has a very beautiful body. Clearly one can see those pictures were taken for Chris, afterall they were dating at that time. People need to stop it - really!
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  DrmKpr on Sun May 10, 2009 11:04 am

    kenyanpebbles wrote:okay so im the only one who thinks there is no sex tape and everyone needs to calm donw

    scratch scratch scratch
    i don't know but i think i'm the only one who cares less than two figs if there truly is a sextape.... if there's one that was their freaky episode.... yeah they shouldn't have taped it but they were in a committed relationship and got kinky one night and hit record...

    ok here's a question for y'all.... if there is a sextape what would be shocking and upsetting about it? it would be a tape of a man and woman in a relationship enjoying their sex life together.... did you truly think they weren't screwing their heads off? hell i hope they freaked daily and enjoyed the hell out of themselves each time they did it....

    unless it's just downright freaknasty and degrading the only bad thing about tape between them is everybody and their mamas and daddies in front of their computers watching it and that sucks for chris and rihanna and chris and rihanna alone... i hope his stroke game is on point.... that's all i have to say.... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : PH

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 11:39 am

    DrmKpr wrote:
    kenyanpebbles wrote:okay so im the only one who thinks there is no sex tape and everyone needs to calm donw

    scratch scratch scratch
    i don't know but i think i'm the only one who cares less than two figs if there truly is a sextape.... if there's one that was their freaky episode.... yeah they shouldn't have taped it but they were in a committed relationship and got kinky one night and hit record...

    ok here's a question for y'all.... if there is a sextape what would be shocking and upsetting about it? it would be a tape of a man and woman in a relationship enjoying their sex life together.... did you truly think they weren't screwing their heads off? hell i hope they freaked daily and enjoyed the hell out of themselves each time they did it....

    unless it's just downright freaknasty and degrading the only bad thing about tape between them is everybody and their mamas and daddies in front of their computers watching it and that sucks for chris and rihanna and chris and rihanna alone... i hope his stroke game is on point.... that's all i have to say.... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

    well dang..
    but I gotta agree tho. It only sucks for them [and all other celebs who've been in the same spotlight] cause they're in the public eye.
    avatar
    sabu

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  sabu on Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 am

    Well they should've known the risks they were taking. I was shocked at first but at the end of the day it's only a human body and it should be celebrated.
    avatar
    charlie
    Guest

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  charlie on Sun May 10, 2009 12:12 pm

    damn she has a banging body she no need to be ashamed flaunt it girl, people only jealous cause they wish they looked that good naked Laughing

    Sponsored content

    New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 4 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:28 pm