GO to RihannaForums.com !!

New reports of a sextape (rumor)

sup yall

New reports of a sextape (rumor) Empty New reports of a sextape (rumor)

Post  sup yall on Sat May 09, 2009 10:36 pm

There are now more reports of a sextape being leaked soon. I think that first came out in March that there was one. There are now reports that the pics that were just released were from a sextape between Rihanna and Chris. I know this is the unthinkable but how do you think you will react IF this is true and it does get released?

sup yall

New reports of a sextape (rumor) Empty edit

Post  sup yall on Sat May 09, 2009 10:38 pm

*edit

my bad yall i thought I put the source on there.
    rosiemae

New reports of a sextape (rumor) Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

Post  rosiemae on Sat May 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Necole Bitchie is starting alot of these rumors. She left a comment on her site today that she heard Rihanna leaked the picture of her battered face to tmz not the LAPD.
    whatsupmypeeps

New reports of a sextape (rumor) Empty ...

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sat May 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Ok I registered so I can put the source. sorry bout that i don't know how this forum works.

Source
    whatsupmypeeps

New reports of a sextape (rumor) Empty ..

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

rosiemae wrote:Necole Bitchie is starting alot of these rumors. She left a comment on her site today that she heard Rihanna leaked the picture of her battered face to tmz not the LAPD.

Necole Bitchie is so f*ckin retarded I don't vist that dumb website. Just a Chris Brown stan to me. Besides I didn't get that info from there i just googled news on chris brown and that story popped up. I am worried there might really be a tape ready to be leaked. I hope not cuz Rihanna does not need all of this right now.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Sat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Luckily for us Star Magazine and The Sun are not reliable sources.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Sat May 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Necole needs to stop. The LAPD has already confirmed that the leaked photo came from within.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sat May 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Rolling Eyes Necole Bitchie need more people. She knows that now since she was right about the pics people are gonna eat up whatever she says about them. Once again I reiterate why was the sextape not shopped along with the pics? Only the pics were shopped around and if a person had the sextape one with common sense would think that would be the main thing that they would be trying to shop seeing how it would be worth more. Also how are the pics, screen caps taken from a sextape when you can clearly see Rihanna taking them with her phone?
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Sat May 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Necole has it in for Rihanna for some reason. I don't know if Rihanna denied her an interview or stepped on her new shoes but she seems to go out of her way to talk greasy about Rihanna. The other day she made a comment it's not fair for Rihanna to go on with her career while Chris Brown can't.
    whatsupmypeeps

New reports of a sextape (rumor) Empty ...

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sat May 09, 2009 10:55 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:Rolling Eyes Necole Bitchie need more people. She knows that now since she was right about the pics people are gonna eat up whatever she says about them. Once again I reiterate why was the sextape not shopped along with the pics? Only the pics were shopped around and if a person had the sextape one with common sense would think that would be the main thing that they would be trying to shop seeing how it would be worth more. Also how are the pics, screen caps taken from a sextape when you can clearly see Rihanna taking them with her phone?

Hey you never know. Plus I read on x17 or whatever that site is called that those pics were being shopped around for a good 4 months. They are from December you can tell because her hair was like that during that time her and Chris were doing concerts together. You can't rule everything out because they said those Cassie photos were being shopped around with Rihanna's pics. Of course Rihanna's pics are worth more but Cassie's were released b4 hers.

You can find the story here. http://x17online.com/index.php?page=2

If Rihanna has one i hope she is not taking it lightly and is getting her lawyers on it asap.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Sat May 09, 2009 10:57 pm

whatsupmypeeps wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:Rolling Eyes Necole Bitchie need more people. She knows that now since she was right about the pics people are gonna eat up whatever she says about them. Once again I reiterate why was the sextape not shopped along with the pics? Only the pics were shopped around and if a person had the sextape one with common sense would think that would be the main thing that they would be trying to shop seeing how it would be worth more. Also how are the pics, screen caps taken from a sextape when you can clearly see Rihanna taking them with her phone?

Hey you never know. Plus I read on x17 or whatever that site is called that those pics were being shopped around for a good 4 months. They are from December you can tell because her hair was like that during that time her and Chris were doing concerts together. You can't rule everything out because they said those Cassie photos were being shopped around with Rihanna's pics. Of course Rihanna's pics are worth more but Cassie's were released b4 hers.

You can find the story here. http://x17online.com/index.php?page=2

If Rihanna has one i hope she is not taking it lightly and is getting her lawyers on it asap.

Necole mentioned these photos 2 months ago and back then she said she did'nt know anything about a sex tape but she knew of the nude photos.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sat May 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Necole Bitche has been Team Chris for a while now. Most of her posts on the situation point Rihanna out to be the devil in this situation. My thing is why in the hell would Rihanna exploit a picture of her after she got has ass whooped? Who the fuck does that? That's like walking around outside and smiling and saying "HEY LOOK, MY MAN SLAPPED MY ASS UP A COUPLE OF TIMES....COOL HUH?" Very Happy

What kind of dumb shit is that? She's doing all of this shit because people are going to believe her due to the fact that she's been the first person to speak about the pictures in detail. She can get a damn grip. Rihanna comes off as this Bad Girl, edgy rockstar but I am pretty damn sure she's not that damn emotionless, and I doubt she's going to do something to embarrass her character.
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sat May 09, 2009 11:09 pm

rosiemae wrote:Necole mentioned these photos 2 months ago and back then she said she did'nt know anything about a sex tape but she knew of the nude photos.

That's why I'm saying Rihanna doesn't need to take it lightly. I heard about the sextape in March. If someone were to tell me Rihanna had nude pics of herself 2 weeks ago I wouldn't had believed it. Now that they are out I feel like Rihanna is not being aware of things that people have against her. I feel like she needs to do something about this now. Yes everyone is saying there is no sextape now but if it comes out there is in fact 100% a tape what is Rihanna going to do then?
    nay nay

Post  nay nay on Sat May 09, 2009 11:35 pm

supposably thid dude has the sex tape heres wat he said

Is ya’ll enjoying them rihanna pictures? If some of ya’ll ladies want to purchase some pictures of chris’s penis..Holla at me because i got plenty. Not to mention there is a couple sex videos. And i might leak them..maybe today, maybe tomorow..maybe in an hour..but it will be released! Shit..i got all the power in the world! Turk is out_”
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sat May 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Where is this guy leaking the photos? Like what site?
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Turk is a twat.
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sat May 09, 2009 11:50 pm

nay nay wrote:supposably thid dude has the sex tape heres wat he said

Is ya’ll enjoying them rihanna pictures? If some of ya’ll ladies want to purchase some pictures of chris’s penis..Holla at me because i got plenty. Not to mention there is a couple sex videos. And i might leak them..maybe today, maybe tomorow..maybe in an hour..but it will be released! Shit..i got all the power in the world! Turk is out_”

Where is his site? I googled him but is he on twitter or somethin? I hope he doesn't release it but he probably will.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sat May 09, 2009 11:51 pm

the person that said had a sex tape posted a freaking blank link with nothing in it
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 11:52 pm

kenyanpebbles wrote:the person that said had a sex tape posted a freaking blank link with nothing in it
    on RD?
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sat May 09, 2009 11:52 pm

no this was another site
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sat May 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Oh lawd I keep hearing about this fool. I wonder who it is tho. Yeah he don't have a site but he has tags on those pics. What site was it Perezhilton? It would have to be a known site for people to be talking about him.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sat May 09, 2009 11:55 pm

no itink it was someone in all hiphop forum like this one and he said the person sent him the vid but the vid was empty it was a rih look alike havin sex
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 11:57 pm

kenyanpebbles wrote:no itink it was someone in all hiphop forum like this one and he said the person sent him the vid but the vid was empty it was a rih look alike havin sex
    oh the one we saw?
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sat May 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Is the guy who posted a fake tape the guy who leaked the photos?
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sat May 09, 2009 11:59 pm

i have no clue the link i got was blank but people on the board said all tehy got was a rih look alike with big tits so i figured it was that rih look alike i really doubt there is a sex tape

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:34 pm