GO to RihannaForums.com !!

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

cocoliza

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... Empty YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

Post  cocoliza on Sun May 10, 2009 7:40 am

Jay, Timbaland and Kanye.

YEEH!!!

Take that haters. You won't take her off her game.
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... Empty Re: YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

Post  deliciousexquisite on Sun May 10, 2009 8:39 am

link ?
    i seriously can not wait for new music from this fierce creature .
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... Empty Re: YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

Post  n i k k i on Sun May 10, 2009 8:50 am

Kenny

Post  Kenny on Sun May 10, 2009 9:02 am

I hope she do a song with Soulja Boy.
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Sun May 10, 2009 9:02 am

I hope we get pics.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 10, 2009 9:08 am

Kenny wrote:I hope she do a song with Soulja Boy.

I hope you're fucking kidding when saying Rihanna should do a record with that cancer cell who is killing Hip-Hop!

Oh and [FUCKING DEATH] @ a woman on a blog who said after her husband saw the pictures he went out and brought his own personal copy of GGGB Reloaded.
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:

I hope you're fucking kidding when saying Rihanna should do a record with that cancer cell who is killing Hip-Hop!

Oh and [FUCKING DEATH] @ a woman on a blog who said after her husband saw the pictures he went out and brought his own personal copy of GGGB Reloaded.

YES BITCH! GET THAT TRIPLE PLATINUM CD!
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Sun May 10, 2009 9:15 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:

DIDN'T I SAY THIS SITUATION IS A PLUS!

I knew it. When them pics came out
    MEN WHERE THIRSTY!
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite on Sun May 10, 2009 9:53 am

i hope we see candids .
    Rihanna + Hawaii + new music = YES!
    Kenny

Post  Kenny on Sun May 10, 2009 10:27 am

There's nothing wrong with diversity. Soulja Boy is unique. You can't blame him for other artist lack of creativity.

In the GGGB dvd is there a documentary too or just the live concert?
    Oana
    Oana

Post  Oana on Sun May 10, 2009 10:47 am

very good
    i am glad
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 10:48 am

SMCSML wrote:
    Freshtodeath201 wrote:

YES BITCH! GET THAT TRIPLE PLATINUM CD!

lmao that's too funny!
    them men are hungry for Rih's sexiness loool.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 10, 2009 10:48 am

Kenny wrote:There's nothing wrong with diversity. Soulja Boy is unique. You can't blame him for other artist lack of creativity.

Other artist's lack of creavitity? Deandre will never be taken seriously, will never be a legend, will never have a classic album, and will never be considered a real MC. Sorry.

If Rihanna is going to collaborate with a Hip-Hop artist, it's going to be a A lister, not someone who is like 10x downgraded from her.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 10:49 am

Kenny wrote:

There's a documentary + a hidden video
    Kenny

Post  Kenny on Sun May 10, 2009 12:14 pm

------------------
    qoute from freshtodeath
    "Other artist's lack of creavitity? Deandre will never be taken seriously, will never be a legend, will never have a classic album, and will never be considered a real MC. Sorry.

If Rihanna is going to collaborate with a Hip-Hop artist, it's going to be a A lister, not someone who is like 10x downgraded from her."
    ------------------

I'm guessing Deandre is Soulja Boy? If so my response to that is this:

lyrics from 'Number 1' by Nelly
    Yo I'm tired of people judgin what's real hip hop
    Half the time you be the niggas who's fuckin album flop
    You know, boat done sank and it ain't left the dock
    Mad cuz I'm hot, he just mad cuz he not
    You aint gotta give me my props
    Just give me the yachts
    Give me my rocks
    and keep my fans comin in flocks

Nelly even made a really good country song called 'over and over again'. He wasn't afraid to go outside the box. In a way Soulja Boy is like that. You call him a cancer to hiphop but in reality he's like a breathe of fresh air.

When Nas said hiphop is dead and Ice-T said Soulja was hurting rap music, Soulja intelligently responded to both of their assertions on youtube. He's not afraid to go against what people say hiphop should and shouldn't be. Artist should be inspired by him cause he created a unique style and image. His lyrics are of the chain and when you hear his songs you know who it is right away.

Soulja is on the rise so it would be a wise move for Rihanna to do a duet with him. If they started dating they would be a power couple like Jay and Bey. People would forget about Chrihanna because Souljanna would be taking over.
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- on Sun May 10, 2009 12:23 pm

YES YES YES!!
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 pm

holy...
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Kenny wrote:------------------
    qoute from freshtodeath
    "Other artist's lack of creavitity? Deandre will never be taken seriously, will never be a legend, will never have a classic album, and will never be considered a real MC. Sorry.

If Rihanna is going to collaborate with a Hip-Hop artist, it's going to be a A lister, not someone who is like 10x downgraded from her."
    ------------------

I'm guessing Deandre is Soulja Boy? If so my response to that is this:

lyrics from 'Number 1' by Nelly
    Yo I'm tired of people judgin what's real hip hop
    Half the time you be the niggas who's fuckin album flop
    You know, boat done sank and it ain't left the dock
    Mad cuz I'm hot, he just mad cuz he not
    You aint gotta give me my props
    Just give me the yachts
    Give me my rocks
    and keep my fans comin in flocks

Nelly even made a really good country song called 'over and over again'. He wasn't afraid to go outside the box. In a way Soulja Boy is like that. You call him a cancer to hiphop but in reality he's like a breathe of fresh air.

When Nas said hiphop is dead and Ice-T said Soulja was hurting rap music, Soulja intelligently responded to both of their assertions on youtube. He's not afraid to go against what people say hiphop should and shouldn't be. Artist should be inspired by him cause he created a unique style and image. His lyrics are of the chain and when you hear his songs you know who it is right away.

Soulja is on the rise so it would be a wise move for Rihanna to do a duet with him. If they started dating they would be a power couple like Jay and Bey. People would forget about Chrihanna because Souljanna would be taking over.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As I said Rihanna should and probably will never do a record with Soulja Boy who is a cancer cell in Hip -Hop. A breath of fresh air is when Jay-Z's "Blueprint III" drops, a new Kanye album, a new Nas album drops, Jadakiss's album is a breath of fresh air. Crankin that Soulja Boy, talking about Donks, Kissing through the phone,and Yahhh bitch Yahhh are amazing lyrics? Wow so I'm guessing you haven't actually heard real Hip-Hop.

Oh and people don't like Chris too much but don't you dare compare he or Rihanna's status to a Soulja Boy and Rihanna "dream" you have. The difference betweeen Christopher Brown and Soulja is Chris has a net worth that's in the double digits, while Mr. Deandre barely has a single digit in the millions. Don't let that fake ass/rented jewelry and that simple house he has fool you. Power couple? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!! Yeah Rihanna would bring the cash in, while he's doing what?
    Shit she's better off with Bow Wow (which will never happen) who is worth over $50 million if she wanted to be with a lame, who in the end still has more respect than Soulja Boy.
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm

SOULJANNA?!

I'd rather die and stan for Ciara!
    Kenny

Post  Kenny on Sun May 10, 2009 1:50 pm

------------------
    freshtodeath quote

As I said Rihanna should and probably will never do a record with Soulja Boy who is a cancer cell in Hip -Hop. A breath of fresh air is when Jay-Z's "Blueprint III" drops, a new Kanye album, a new Nas album drops, Jadakiss's album is a breath of fresh air. Crankin that Soulja Boy, talking about Donks, Kissing through the phone,and Yahhh bitch Yahhh are amazing lyrics? Wow so I'm guessing you haven't actually heard real Hip-Hop.
    ------------------

Ok, I think I understand you now. REAL hiphop is when you DON'T be yourself or create an unique style with unusual lyrics. To be REAL hiphop you have to pretend like you're from New York and be a typical mafioso(sp?) style rapper. Because there's no room for variation and indaviduallality in REAL hiphop, right?

In GGGB, how long is the documentary part and what happens?
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Sun May 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Kenny wrote:
    The documentary is 20 minutes long and it shows behind the scenes footage of the tour, what's happening backstage, preparations and a lot more. Haven't you bought the DVD yet?
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 3:18 pm

LMFAO at Souljanna!

*DEAAAAD*
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Kenny wrote:------------------
    freshtodeath quote

------------------

Ok, I think I understand you now. REAL hiphop is when you DON'T be yourself or create an unique style with unusual lyrics. To be REAL hiphop you have to pretend like you're from New York and be a typical mafioso(sp?) style rapper. Because there's no room for variation and indaviduallality in REAL hiphop, right?

Look here buddy I don't have to sit here and argue with you about a genre of music that I have studied and taken the time out to understand. Soulja Boy is not considered to be a real MC, and he never will be and Mr. Way knows that himself. None, and I repeat none of the artist I've just named have pretended to be from New York, and take into consideration Mr. West is from Chicago. Leave it at this, Go online and spark up a survey and check out how much respect and credibility your boy Soulja has and come on back. Go and see just how people are amazed by how "unique" and "creative" he is LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Souljanna.......[DEATH] Rihanna knows her damn self she is too fly for that kid whose trying to hard to be something he's not.
    claudia_riri
    claudia_riri

Post  claudia_riri on Sun May 10, 2009 3:44 pm

umbrella-ella-ey wrote:
    Kenny wrote:

yeah i have it ! but the hidden video.. where's?!
    i've seen it a lot of times and i've never found the hidden video O_O
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 4:00 pm

claudia_riri wrote:
    umbrella-ella-ey wrote:
    Kenny wrote:

yeah i have it ! but the hidden video.. where's?!
    i've seen it a lot of times and i've never found the hidden video O_O

um instead of pressing enter in your remote in the menu press left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:45 pm