Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

4 posters

rumor of the day, rihanna is taking acting lessons in ny

kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

rumor of the day, rihanna is taking acting lessons in ny Empty rumor of the day, rihanna is taking acting lessons in ny

Post  kenyanpebbles Wed May 27, 2009 9:04 pm

i'd rather hear this rumor than bullshit like she's dating drake, kanye, whoever i don care

“Kanye is all over Rihanna’s album — not all over Rihanna!” an insider told the NY Daily News. “She’s feeling him [Graham] but wants to take things slow. Right now they’re just chilling.”

In related news, the “Disturbia” singer is set to be taking acting lessons while in New York.

“Rihanna will start filming Personal Protection later this year. She’s not ready, acting-wise, yet, so she’s meeting with a coach,” told one source.
    Sandra

rumor of the day, rihanna is taking acting lessons in ny Empty Re: rumor of the day, rihanna is taking acting lessons in ny

Post  Sandra Wed May 27, 2009 9:07 pm

kenyanpebbles wrote:i'd rather hear this rumor than bullshit like she's dating drake, kanye, whoever i don care

“Kanye is all over Rihanna’s album — not all over Rihanna!” an insider told the NY Daily News. “She’s feeling him [Graham] but wants to take things slow. Right now they’re just chilling.”

In related news, the “Disturbia” singer is set to be taking acting lessons while in New York.

“Rihanna will start filming Personal Protection later this year. She’s not ready, acting-wise, yet, so she’s meeting with a coach,” told one source.
    Nice rumor but

NY daily news

nnnnnext
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

rumor of the day, rihanna is taking acting lessons in ny Empty Re: rumor of the day, rihanna is taking acting lessons in ny

Post  Freshtodeath201 Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Cute rumor, saw the rest of the story as well. Bullshit at it's best.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Wed May 27, 2009 9:21 pm

We know she has been taking acting lessons somewhere because she said it in an interview last year when she talked about wanting to get into movies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:04 am