GO to RihannaForums.com !!

New reports of a sextape (rumor)

whatsupmypeeps

New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 2 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 am

Well i hope he doesn't have anything. Or he is just trying to play games with people. Since he said he might release it now or tomorrow that must've been the video that he sent which was fake. Or once again is he playing games?
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 2 Empty Re: New reports of a sextape (rumor)

Post  lauren--x on Sun May 10, 2009 12:03 am

ppl r sayin it would have been leaked now but not necessarily.. like the photos could have got leaked back in 08 but they never. This was timed.

Let's save these for when Rih is on top 2 bring her down.. turns out she can't be on top right now so let's hurt her now even more while shes down... pathetic.

Anywho.. as carlos said, I;d think if the pics were like Cassie's then I wouldn't doubt a sex tape but the pics aren't THAT explicit. however there is only 1 pic of Chris... I think theres photos missing, and they could be worse idk.. maybe not.

i don't even care. SHe's hot, its not with a randomer it's her bf/ex whatever.

life goes on, her career goes on, shes obv humiliated but she'll be ok in the long run.

NOW LETS STAN.. or eat, god I'm starving.
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sun May 10, 2009 12:06 am

^ I don't think she should be humiliated about the pictures. I was on Mediatakeout earlier and all the comments were about how banging her body is coming from male and female. The only haters on there were the Chris and Beyonce stans. I don't understand why the Beyonce stans think they are even apart of this. I wish they would go sit down. The sextape is another story and that's why i'm hoping there is none.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 10, 2009 12:08 am

This whole thing is as fishy as an ocean.
    I really don't know what to believe anymore.
    I just pray a sextape does not leak until Rihanna is 80 years old if at all.
    Preferably not at all.
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sun May 10, 2009 12:13 am

I just hope somebody out there has a heart and spares her this one. The sextape is a definately a career killer. This would be the first time it ever happened to anyone credible. You know people that are not socialites and wannabes. Who knows how people will react. So i hope whoever has it, if there is one i hope they burn it. But I know some people are so cruel.
    nay nay

Post  nay nay on Sun May 10, 2009 12:16 am

idk wat site it was on because someone from uchris posted that and i posted it here....but i'll go ask that person what site they got that from and i'll post on here
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sun May 10, 2009 12:18 am

I'm really scared of this alleged sex tape
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 am

Sandra wrote:I'm really scared of this alleged sex tape

Me too! pale I hope she is doing something about it as we speak.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 am

okay so im the only one who thinks there is no sex tape and everyone needs to calm donw
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Sun May 10, 2009 12:20 am

Yeah um ... just smh lol

Kelis sex tape didnt release till recently ... alot think thats the reason for her divorce right now. But they dont know ish anyway lol
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sun May 10, 2009 12:22 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:okay so im the only one who thinks there is no sex tape and everyone needs to calm donw
    I don't think there is one too but I'm scared anyway.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 10, 2009 12:23 am

uhhh...i dont no what to believe.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 10, 2009 12:25 am

okay yall go stress ill go sneeze my ass off stupid cold
    Pamel

New reports of a sextape (rumor) - Page 2 Empty I

Post  Pamel on Sun May 10, 2009 12:25 am

can somebody PLEASE tell me the board where that turk guy spoke about the videos and pics of chris. and his account name and whether this is the same guy that posted the fake link yesterday?
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sun May 10, 2009 12:26 am

It don't know what to say. One minute I think there is, then the next minute i'm like ok there isn't one. I think we all just care about Rihanna and we kind of want to protect her. I wish there was a way I could stop anymore releases, pics, or whatever. This has to be an inside job. No one is just finding these on accident like OMG i gotta show people this. I think she is being set up. I think Cassie was set up too.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 am

OMG i found that awesome guy from the office tv show who was in that wedding movie with mandy moore!!!!!!!!!! im so happy i love twitter
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 am

I'm just thinking... if there would be a ST somebody would DEF buy it... come on how many companies did make offers to Octomom! All celebs ST that appears are illegal/hacked etc. I bet they would LOVE to pay any money for this espacielly durning the whole incident = more buzz

I hope I'm right
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 10, 2009 12:28 am

didnt cameron diaz have a sex tape link...and is she a flop...

that should answer ur question stop worrying and LYL
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Sun May 10, 2009 12:32 am

The nude pics are just regular photos, not screenshots.

I don't think we're gonna see any sex videos.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:OMG i found that awesome guy from the office tv show who was in that wedding movie with mandy moore!!!!!!!!!! im so happy i love twitter
    lol ur crazy, melissa twittered last nite Smile
    nay nay

Post  nay nay on Sun May 10, 2009 12:44 am

ok the person said that they got this:

Is ya’ll enjoying them rihanna pictures? If some of ya’ll ladies want to purchase some pictures of chris’s penis..Holla at me because i got plenty. Not to mention there is a couple sex videos. And i might leak them..maybe today, maybe tomorow..maybe in an hour..but it will be released! Shit..i got all the power in the world! Turk is out_”

she said she got it from the dudes myspace and she also said it was posted on rd these were her exact words

"Its a message from his myspace someone posted on RD."
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 am

No I disagree I think she will be humiliated.
    I would be...your whole family has to see that, it is embarassing whether ur confident about ur body or not.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Sun May 10, 2009 12:47 am

If I see that damn message again
    nay nay

Post  nay nay on Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 am

u can probably try myspace.com/youngturk
    whatsupmypeeps

Post  whatsupmypeeps on Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 am

^
    Hmm...if n-ebody can find his myspace....try and ask for those Chris Brown pics to see if he playing games or if he really does have something. I have searched high and low and only got one link of Turk about Ri and it's nothing but an add that pops up from news.lalate.com

*edit

I wonder if that is him then.

Last edited by whatsupmypeeps on Sun May 10, 2009 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:55 pm