Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+21
Eric
ishmarsha
Amy-RWA
GIRLICIOUS
Angie
Sandra
lauren--x
darkchocolate
Shelly
TakeABow2
kenyanpebbles
claudia_riri
Ruben
~dtp~
-DJ-
umbrella-ella-ey
Oana
Freshtodeath201
SMCSML
n i k k i
deliciousexquisite
25 posters

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... - Page 2 Empty Re: YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

Post  kenyanpebbles Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm

*orgasm*
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... - Page 2 Empty Re: YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

Post  TakeABow2 Sun May 10, 2009 4:53 pm

That's right Rih, look in the mirror and keep on shining. Can't wait to see what comes out of this collabo.

*Dead* @that guy going out to buy GGGB. Damn Rih, you got the men going crazy. Some females too.

Cool

Last edited by TakeABow2 on Sun May 10, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
    Shelly
    Shelly

Post  Shelly Sun May 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Yesss, I can't wait too get a copy of the upcoming album.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Sun May 10, 2009 5:48 pm

im fcukn confused tryna figure out if this is rihs real twitter or sumtn i mean she has mel and that ex singer who got preggo added
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Sun May 10, 2009 6:05 pm

oooooo i cant wait i cant wait to get the album...man i cant!!!!
    cheers
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Sun May 10, 2009 6:10 pm

a song with soulja boy would be a backstep... 567673893 back steps.
    A flop.
    A mess.
    A joke.
    A career threatening move.

oh the dvd?

basically it's a behind the scenes look at Rihanna on her GGGB tour. It features some of the following things;
    Rihanna talking about how she feels on stage
    Rihanna's take on some of the places she visited.
    Rihanna's crews opinion of her
    A snowball fight
    Rihanna playing pranks on Eric.
    Rihanna rubbing her smelly foot in a random man's face.
    Her crew sitting in a room waiting 4 fog to clear freestyling.
    The band pranking Rihanna on stage.
    Rihanna's description of what she does on tour
    Rihanna's tour of her messing room, i mean dressing room.
    Rihanna's description of the songs she sings on her tour and their significance of order.

Your welcome.
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Sun May 10, 2009 6:13 pm

looooool i still need to buy that dvd oh lordy
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... - Page 2 Empty im still tryna get this

Post  kenyanpebbles Sun May 10, 2009 6:13 pm

how is getting intimate with your boyfriend being a hoe?
    i swear ive been asking myself this question a million times
    esp with people who have commetns like i knew she was a slut
    so im guessing everytime she lies down with someone she is in a relationship with she is commiting adultery?
    you're telling me rihanna is not even alowed to make love
    im really tryna get this
    rihanna again took the pics for her boyfren
    not for concreteloop not for tmz not for bossip
    lawdy lawdy
    neway happy mothers day yall im off to church God bless us all and save some of us (bwboard)
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Sun May 10, 2009 6:15 pm

lauren--x wrote:

oh the dvd?

basically it's a behind the scenes look at Rihanna on her GGGB tour. It features some of the following things;
    Rihanna talking about how she feels on stage
    Rihanna's take on some of the places she visited.
    Rihanna's crews opinion of her
    A snowball fight
    Rihanna playing pranks on Eric.
    Her crew sitting in a room waiting 4 fog to clear freestyling.
    The band pranking Rihanna on stage.
    Rihanna's description of what she does on tour
    Rihanna's description of the songs she sings on her tour and their significance of order.

Your welcome.

lmfao don't start Lauren Basketball

that part was priceless lmfao!

*DEEAAAAD*
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Sun May 10, 2009 6:17 pm

nah i dont really see anything wrong with images it was for chris's eyes only...people just like to hate because there not getting any loool
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Here is what Jermaine Dupri said, which is pretty damn good:

SO I GET TO VEGAS THIS MORNING AND I SEE THE INTERNET IS GOING CRAZY OVER NUDE PICTURES OF RIHANNA. MY QUESTION IS WHY IS EVERYBODY ACTING SO CRAZY? I UNDERSTAND THE SHOCK BUT THEN AGAIN I DON’T. IN YOUNG AMERICA SEX TEXTING IS THE BIGGEST **** GOING, NOT JUST SENDING A NASTY MESSAGE BUT A PICTURE ATTACHED. THESE ARE 2 VERY FINE YOUNG GIRLS THAT I’M SURE HAVE A MILLION OF PICTURES LIKE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE. I READ A MESSAGE CASSIE POSTED SAYING STOP ACTING LIKE YOU NEVER SAW TIT-TIES BEFORE AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN????? NOTHING!!!!!!!!! ****S WERE ALREADY DREAMING ABOUT THEM, NOW THAT JUST WENT THRU THE ROOF. LOOK AT KIM KARDASHIAN SHE MADE A VIDEO DOING SOMETHING WE ALL DO AND LOVE AND IS NOW MORE FAMOUS THEN CIARA, CASSIE AND KEISHA COLE. I’M NOT SUGGESTING THAT THIS IS WHAT GIRLS SHOULD BE DOING BUT I SAID IT BEFORE AND UMA SAID IT AGAIN. THIS IS A NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN AND A NEW MINDED GENERATION IS LEADING IT. TAKE SUPERHEAD FOR EXAMPLE ALL THE CELEBRITY GUYS IN HER BOOK WERE NERVOUS AS HELL ABOUT HER TELLING THE WORLD SHE GAVE THEM HEAD. THEN COMES ALONG THIS NEW CELEBRITY MODEL. RAY J, LIL WAYNE, TREY SONGZ, BOW WOW ECT……. A GIRL CAN’T SHAME THEM BY SAYING SHE HAD SEX WITH THEM. MATTER OF FACT THEY BEATING HER TO THE PUNCH AND IF SHE’S KNOWN FOR DOING IT THEY REALLY WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY HIT. SHOCK JOCKS LIKE WENDY WILLIAMS CAN’T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY LIVE MORE LIKE TOMMY LEE THAN A WILL SMITH AND WHAT US 30 AND UP PEOPLE THINK IS A LIL BAD THEY DON’T!!!!!

My take on it:

Rihanna's pictures were intimate fun between her and her man. It wasn't Rihanna and some random dude, it wasn't Rihanna and another industry guy, it wasn't Rihanna and the mailman or milkman, it wasn't Rihanna and an ex. It was RIHANNA AND HER MAN. What they did is nothing out of the fucking ordinary. It's been done before and I am sure it'll be done a trillion times after this. I wonder how many females sent their men some pictures today? This is not that damn serious, it's only the ignorant people calling her a hoe. The majority of the comments are:
    Rihanna shitted on Cassie
    Rihanna's body is fucking sexy
    Rihanna shitted on Ciara's promo
    Dude was fucked up for leaking the pictures
    Who Gives a fuck Rihanna and Chris are grown
    It's not that serious

BLAH!!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Sun May 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Amen x 68684992.

I don't even think anything else needs 2 be said.
    Sandra

Post  Sandra Sun May 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm

that was a long read but totally agree with everything
    Angie

Post  Angie Sun May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Freshtodeath201 wrote:Here is what Jermaine Dupri said, which is pretty damn good:

SO I GET TO VEGAS THIS MORNING AND I SEE THE INTERNET IS GOING CRAZY OVER NUDE PICTURES OF RIHANNA. MY QUESTION IS WHY IS EVERYBODY ACTING SO CRAZY? I UNDERSTAND THE SHOCK BUT THEN AGAIN I DON’T. IN YOUNG AMERICA SEX TEXTING IS THE BIGGEST **** GOING, NOT JUST SENDING A NASTY MESSAGE BUT A PICTURE ATTACHED. THESE ARE 2 VERY FINE YOUNG GIRLS THAT I’M SURE HAVE A MILLION OF PICTURES LIKE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE. I READ A MESSAGE CASSIE POSTED SAYING STOP ACTING LIKE YOU NEVER SAW TIT-TIES BEFORE AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN????? NOTHING!!!!!!!!! ****S WERE ALREADY DREAMING ABOUT THEM, NOW THAT JUST WENT THRU THE ROOF. LOOK AT KIM KARDASHIAN SHE MADE A VIDEO DOING SOMETHING WE ALL DO AND LOVE AND IS NOW MORE FAMOUS THEN CIARA, CASSIE AND KEISHA COLE. I’M NOT SUGGESTING THAT THIS IS WHAT GIRLS SHOULD BE DOING BUT I SAID IT BEFORE AND UMA SAID IT AGAIN. THIS IS A NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN AND A NEW MINDED GENERATION IS LEADING IT. TAKE SUPERHEAD FOR EXAMPLE ALL THE CELEBRITY GUYS IN HER BOOK WERE NERVOUS AS HELL ABOUT HER TELLING THE WORLD SHE GAVE THEM HEAD. THEN COMES ALONG THIS NEW CELEBRITY MODEL. RAY J, LIL WAYNE, TREY SONGZ, BOW WOW ECT……. A GIRL CAN’T SHAME THEM BY SAYING SHE HAD SEX WITH THEM. MATTER OF FACT THEY BEATING HER TO THE PUNCH AND IF SHE’S KNOWN FOR DOING IT THEY REALLY WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY HIT. SHOCK JOCKS LIKE WENDY WILLIAMS CAN’T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY LIVE MORE LIKE TOMMY LEE THAN A WILL SMITH AND WHAT US 30 AND UP PEOPLE THINK IS A LIL BAD THEY DON’T!!!!!

My take on it:

Rihanna's pictures were intimate fun between her and her man. It wasn't Rihanna and some random dude, it wasn't Rihanna and another industry guy, it wasn't Rihanna and the mailman or milkman, it wasn't Rihanna and an ex. It was RIHANNA AND HER MAN. What they did is nothing out of the fucking ordinary. It's been done before and I am sure it'll be done a trillion times after this. I wonder how many females sent their men some pictures today? This is not that damn serious, it's only the ignorant people calling her a hoe. The majority of the comments are:
    Rihanna shitted on Cassie
    Rihanna's body is fucking sexy
    Rihanna shitted on Ciara's promo
    Dude was fucked up for leaking the pictures
    Who Gives a fuck Rihanna and Chris are grown
    It's not that serious

BLAH!!

I so agree with JD coz at the end of the day Rihanna was doin for her man in the comfort of their own space she won't doin it for the world or even her parents to see and the person that did this should be a shame of themselves
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm

cocoliza wrote:Jay, Timbaland and Kanye.

YEEH!!!

Take that haters. You won't take her off her game.
    Do you have a link where it says she's with Timb and Kanye? TheYBF twitter just says Jay-Z.

LOOK AT KIM KARDASHIAN SHE MADE A VIDEO DOING SOMETHING WE ALL DO AND LOVE AND IS NOW MORE FAMOUS THEN CIARA, CASSIE AND KEISHA COLE.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
    It's true though.
    Kenny

Post  Kenny Sun May 10, 2009 9:37 pm

@FreshToDeath
    I can understand that some people don't consider Soulja a REAL MC. My point is so what. When the Soulja Boy dance came out everyone was doing it, even Rihanna. People are sleeping on him.

@person who gave DVD description
    Did her feet touch his face?
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Sun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm

They weren't sockless.
    She kind of just hovered her toes next to his nose.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Sun May 10, 2009 9:41 pm

lmao @ Kenny
    why don't you have the DVD yet? tongue
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Sun May 10, 2009 9:44 pm

How the hell did we get from talkin about Rih in Hawaii to Soulja boy and Rihanna shovin her feet in someones face??? smh...

Btw am I wrong for sayin Rihanna could shove her feet in my face anytime even if they smelled, bet she has well cheesy feet haha jk.

But in response to the original topic... wooooooo sounds good to me! =)
    jax

Post  jax Sun May 10, 2009 11:33 pm

wow rihanna is gettin talked about real decent! by chris brown dancers!! they have a live chat room was was talkin bout the picuters and how one of chris dancer helen (tery songz ex) said rihanna really crazy and bossed chris around and hitts on cb in an interview she did ....n the video the dancers says rihanna is really crazy n contoling and one of the cb dancers called rihanna a indian bitch and talked about melissa i saw the video... skip to 4;43

justin.tv/clip/bb22e4a8dd8b3038
    jax

Post  jax Sun May 10, 2009 11:34 pm

wow rihanna is gettin talked about real decent! by chris brown dancers!! they have a live chat room was was talkin bout the picuters and how one of chris dancer helen (tery songz ex) said rihanna really crazy and bossed chris around and hitts on cb in an interview she did ....n the video the dancers says rihanna is really crazy n contoling and one of the cb dancers called rihanna a indian bitch and talked about melissa i saw the video... skip to 4;43

Post  2190 Sun May 10, 2009 11:34 pm

^ FUCK Chris brown nd his dancers
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sun May 10, 2009 11:40 pm

jax wrote:wow rihanna is gettin talked about real decent! by chris brown dancers!! they have a live chat room was was talkin bout the picuters and how one of chris dancer helen (tery songz ex) said rihanna really crazy and bossed chris around and hitts on cb in an interview she did ....n the video the dancers says rihanna is really crazy n contoling and one of the cb dancers called rihanna a indian bitch and talked about melissa i saw the video... skip to 4;43

Why are you putting this in every damn topic?
    Kenny

Post  Kenny Sun May 10, 2009 11:42 pm

@umbrella-ella-ey
    After I bought Toni Braxton CD in high school about 10 years ago I never bought another music CD again. I kind of felt tricked into buying it because I didn't have cable or internet at the time and Toni went to award shows in dresses that showed a lot of cleavage. And she had a lot of sexy videos. I liked the CD but I still felt like I had an epiphany(sp?).

Also I kind of feel guilty when I buy unessential stuff for myself cause I think to myself there's probably something more important I could buy for my family.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 am