GO to RihannaForums.com !!

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... - Page 3 Empty Re: YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 10, 2009 11:54 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    jax wrote:wow rihanna is gettin talked about real decent! by chris brown dancers!! they have a live chat room was was talkin bout the picuters and how one of chris dancer helen (tery songz ex) said rihanna really crazy and bossed chris around and hitts on cb in an interview she did ....n the video the dancers says rihanna is really crazy n contoling and one of the cb dancers called rihanna a indian bitch and talked about melissa i saw the video... skip to 4;43

justin.tv/clip/bb22e4a8dd8b3038

Why are you putting this in every damn topic?
    i just came in here saw it and was wondering why the hell am i retuning to the same topic, only to release this person post it in every topic.
    SMCSML

YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With... - Page 3 Empty Re: YFB reports: Rihanna In Hawaii Recording With...

Post  SMCSML on Mon May 11, 2009 12:16 am

Does anyone know kanye's trainer's twitter page that RD is talking about?
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:19 am

^^ that's what I was wondering too.
    btw I am so happy about this news. Couldn't be more overjoyed! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dead at Rihanna in Hawaii chilling and making great music with like the best producers in the world! just dead.

Jay- GOAT
    Kanye- GOAT
    Timb - GOAT

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric on Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 am

Kenny wrote:I hope she do a song with Soulja Boy.

oh god.. i REALLY hope she doesn't!!!!

I love Kanye & Jay.. these songs will be amazing!!!
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Mon May 11, 2009 1:33 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    jax wrote:wow rihanna is gettin talked about real decent! by chris brown dancers!! they have a live chat room was was talkin bout the picuters and how one of chris dancer helen (tery songz ex) said rihanna really crazy and bossed chris around and hitts on cb in an interview she did ....n the video the dancers says rihanna is really crazy n contoling and one of the cb dancers called rihanna a indian bitch and talked about melissa i saw the video... skip to 4;43

justin.tv/clip/bb22e4a8dd8b3038

Why are you putting this in every damn topic?
    Kyrie Eleison

Post  Kyrie Eleison on Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 am

If she is, good for her. While everyone is crapping themselves about seeing her naked she's out there making moves with three of the greatest producers/artist hip/hop has ever seen. Keep it movin', that's all she can do.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 am

Kyrie Eleison wrote:If she is, good for her. While everyone is crapping themselves about seeing her naked she's out there making moves with three of the greatest producers/artist hip/hop has ever seen. Keep it movin', that's all she can do.

Amen girl! Amen!
    everblue
    everblue

Post  everblue on Mon May 11, 2009 1:51 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    Kyrie Eleison wrote:If she is, good for her. While everyone is crapping themselves about seeing her naked she's out there making moves with three of the greatest producers/artist hip/hop has ever seen. Keep it movin', that's all she can do.

Amen girl! Amen!

Yesss!

SMCSML wrote:Does anyone know kanye's trainer's twitter page that RD is talking about?
    http://twitter.com/harleypasternak
    Very Happy
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Mon May 11, 2009 1:57 am

everblue wrote:
    Freshtodeath201 wrote:

Amen girl! Amen!

Yesss!

SMCSML wrote:Does anyone know kanye's trainer's twitter page that RD is talking about?
    Very Happy

Thanks! But I see no mention of Rihanna...
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Mon May 11, 2009 1:58 am

SMCSML wrote:
    everblue wrote:
    Freshtodeath201 wrote:

Amen girl! Amen!

Yesss!

Very Happy

Thanks! But I see no mention of Rihanna...
    Yeah I was just about to say that. I guess people assume because she was seen with Jay-Z she was in the studio with all of them.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 2:04 am

I don't doubt that she's recording. If they're all there, including her I don't think she's being left out of the festivities.
    everblue
    everblue

Post  everblue on Mon May 11, 2009 2:24 am

Exactly. NY was nearly done regardless of drama, so it make sense she would have be back to Hawaii for more sessions ANYWAY.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 8:45 am

Riri213 wrote:
    Dead at Rihanna in Hawaii chilling and making great music with like the best producers in the world! just dead.

Jay- GOAT
    Kanye- GOAT
    Timb - GOAT

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lmfao!
    but they be makin great music no doubt about that! Cool
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 8:57 am

Her new album is supposed to be released this year right?
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 9:08 am

titi wrote:Her new album is supposed to be released this year right?

either late this year or early next :]
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 9:27 am

@ umbrella-ella-ey... tnks... I really hope it'll be this year..and she comes with a smash hit(as she always does) so all this controversy will be erased. Smile
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 9:40 am

yeah me too I really can't wait until she does and all people be like daaaamn Rihanna's killin' at it again wooooh!! king
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 9:55 am

yeah... I'm dying to hear what she's preparing to us... and to see if she's coming with a new look or something like that to promote her album... whatever it is I'm sure it'll be great.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 am

I'm sure flower
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 am

hahaha u really love those smileys... tongue they're funny
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 am

lmao yes I do flower
    I wanna bring em back to RD lol. pirat
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 10:12 am

lol... specially that pirate one? hahaha yeah it'll be cool if u could post them on RD geek u gotta make an official petition lol... is ur username here the same in RD?
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 10:44 am

titi wrote:lol... specially that pirate one? hahaha yeah it'll be cool if u could post them on RD geek u gotta make an official petition lol... is ur username here the same in RD?

haha yezzzir. lol I already made a thread about the smileys ahaha. geek

about my username, yes. Smile
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Mon May 11, 2009 7:50 pm

I really think the next album will get released at the end of the year
    demmi

Post  demmi on Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Sandra wrote:I really think the next album will get released at the end of the year

Please let it be soon so we can get off her life and into her music.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:06 pm