Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+25
Eric
lauren--x
Mike.
n i k k i
mimaa
Sandra
Kirill
MissTJay
DrmKpr
umbrella-ella-ey
~dtp~
cj21
rosiemae
Jenni!
GIRLICIOUS
kenyanpebbles
ishmarsha
titi
demmi
Charles.TheHedgehog
Freshtodeath201
TakeABow2
SEXPOT JESS .
Channy<3
deliciousexquisite
29 posters

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  deliciousexquisite Thu May 21, 2009 5:37 am

ishmarsha wrote:RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 5lgsk

heres rih recieving her plaque for 12 million records sold for GGGB i think.

http://mrswindycity.blogspot.com/2009/05/kanye-west-f-rihanna-paranoid.html

OMFG!
    tan lindaaa..
    CONGRATS RiRi
    Very Happy
    GIRLICIOUS

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  GIRLICIOUS Thu May 21, 2009 5:40 am

June also posted this...
    Chai Tea!Rihanna is in the building looking Haute Mcqueen Hauteness,right off the runways of Milan!We chatted it up a bit!Life is good

Wearing McQueen RIGHT OFF THE RUNWAYS OF MILIAN! Cool
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Thu May 21, 2009 5:41 am

I don't know why yall would believe Shontelle's twitter page. Kanye and Rihanna are 2 of the biggest stars in the world. You can believe Def Jam would not rely on Shontelle's twitter page to introduce that video.
    Shame on anyone who fell for that.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Thu May 21, 2009 5:41 am

SO SHE HAS A DIAMOND ALBUM?
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Thu May 21, 2009 5:44 am

Let me save the pic and see if I can zoom in and read it.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 am

GGGB SOLD 12 MILLI COPIES? DANMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 am

12 million for real? Shocked
    cj21

Post  cj21 Thu May 21, 2009 5:46 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:SO SHE HAS A DIAMOND ALBUM?
    no she doesnt, that includes single sales as well
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Thu May 21, 2009 5:47 am

rosiemae wrote:I don't know why yall would believe Shontelle's twitter page. Kanye and Rihanna are 2 of the biggest stars in the world. You can believe Def Jam would not rely on Shontelle's twitter page to introduce that video.
    Shame on anyone who fell for that.
    actually it originally came from a guy from who works @ BET.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Thu May 21, 2009 5:47 am

TELL ME IM READING THIS WRONG TELL ME IM READING THIS WRONG OMGG OMGEEE NO NO NON ONOOOOOOOO

DON ME PLAYING WITH ME LIKE THIS
    PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE CUZ WHAT SHE SOLD 12 MILLI IN A RECESSION? SAY WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLD ON A MUTHA FCKN MINUTE SOMEBDOY BETTER GIVE ME A LINK STATING THIS AS A FACT
    DEFJAM WHERE U AT
    DON BE PLAYING WITH ME OMG NO NO NO
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite Thu May 21, 2009 5:48 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:June also posted this...
    Chai Tea!Rihanna is in the building looking Haute Mcqueen Hauteness,right off the runways of Milan!We chatted it up a bit!Life is good

Wearing McQueen RIGHT OFF THE RUNWAYS OF MILIAN! Cool

THANKS!
    i adore June.. she is soo FAB!
    && miss Rihanna is fierce no question about that.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Thu May 21, 2009 5:48 am

nah i think these are all her albums combined sales
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Thu May 21, 2009 5:49 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:nah i think these are all her albums combined sales
    DEAD @ U! like seriously.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Thu May 21, 2009 5:49 am

So they premiered the video at the party? It should be out soon then. Maybe next week?
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Thu May 21, 2009 5:52 am

It's all her album sales combined. That's really good.
    Now back to that video. NEED. TO. SEE. IT. NOW.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Thu May 21, 2009 5:53 am

ishmarsha wrote:
    LOL GIRL sumbody needs to explain this ish to me cuz i don get it at all and lmfao yesterday yalls were hting on rih (haterboard) and now all of a sudden u jus reppin her, psh bishes kiss my ass rih don need fickle ass fans like yall keep promoting rih thru ur hating
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Thu May 21, 2009 5:55 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    LOL GIRL sumbody needs to explain this ish to me cuz i don get it at all and lmfao yesterday yalls were hting on rih (haterboard) and now all of a sudden u jus reppin her, psh bishes kiss my ass rih don need fickle ass fans like yall keep promoting rih thru ur hating
    tellem what it is on ur mind! hahaa....so true! KEPP PROMOTING!!!
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Thu May 21, 2009 5:57 am

HA! "Fickle fans!" That's funny. Smile
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Thu May 21, 2009 5:58 am

GGGB the album has sold 7.8 million worldwide. She has sold about I think she sold 9 million singles from GGGB could be more. So the plaque must be for all albums combined.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Thu May 21, 2009 5:59 am

kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Thu May 21, 2009 6:00 am

Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:HA! "Fickle fans!" That's funny. Smile
    and the end.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Thu May 21, 2009 6:00 am

holy crap!!!!
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Thu May 21, 2009 6:00 am

thanks marielle *gets my self ready for this shit*
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Thu May 21, 2009 6:03 am

if i have enuff time to waste maybe i should go make another username and hate on rihanna make a million of posts against her, "like" rihanna being a regular board member and then make another fake username to hate on rihanna while still containing my original username and go laugh about it
    if only i had that much time to waste

hmm...

wait i dont but feel free to kiss my ass, there is a spot with your name on it
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Thu May 21, 2009 6:04 am

BITCH IS FIERCE LOOK AT THAT FUCKIING CLOSE UP!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 am