GO to RihannaForums.com !!

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren--x
    lauren--x

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 5:52 pm

I-II-II

CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 6:00 pm

*comes back in*

shit.

<3
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 21, 2009 6:04 pm

MissTJay wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    MissTJay wrote:Damn I missed a lot while I was stanning over American Idol!

Um, can I just say Rihanna is the fiercest, flyest bish to ever live? *bows to Kanye for allowing the stans this moment*
    girl i aint gonna lie, i sat and watched that finale,may i say it was GUUUUD!!! my highlight was bikini girl and kara, i literally drop to my feet laughing and crying! bikini girl was so shocked couldnt even hold her own!

Girl, riiiiight!? Kara slayed her too tan, too much makeup, bobble head, hard as rocks looking fake tits having ASS! LOVED it!

Sad about Adam but I was team Kris all the way! Glad he won. I just hope this "Adam lost because he's gay" stuff calms down soon. I really don't think that was the case here.
    im glad kris won also TEAM KRIS all the way, but yea i dont think its the gay thingy, wasnt kris like winning the last two eliminations with the hightest voters.

lawd back kara, she defiantly owned bikini girl, just the luk on her face! im glad kara showed her how its done! and those awards where so predictable and funny...haha...
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 21, 2009 6:05 pm

lauren--x wrote:*comes back in*

shit.

<3
    lol lawd ur always MIA when shit comes out, haha i need to put moolah on my phone to text u this stuff.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 6:07 pm

GIRL IM SO DISAPPOINTED NO1 RANG ME LMFAO.

I woulda got the hell outta bed, outta skool ANYTHIN 2 see this shit lmfao.

Man I nearly choked on my apple =(

I HOPE WE GET BEHIND THE FUCKING SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 21, 2009 6:15 pm

dead @ this reply

I HOPE WE GET BEHIND THE FUCKING SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl im with u on that one! whens the last time we heard 2 sentences from rihanna....lol
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 6:19 pm

deeeead. shes a MUTE!!!!!

jk!!!

Omg this video though. i personally think it's the perfect way to edge herself back into the public light.

I think singing in the song herself would have just maybe been a bit much. this is gnna make non-fans even miss Rihanna, cause I miss her so much. i miss her singing voice so much girl but it's making me want it more.

when her next album drops i might buy 10 copies and give them 2 my friends.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Where's Ruben Sad
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric on Thu May 21, 2009 6:24 pm

lauren--x wrote:Where's Ruben Sad

he has final exams.. so he probably won't be online here until those are over!!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm

ohhh i thought he finished by now =( I hope he's seen it!

and thanks Eric =)
    Oana
    Oana

Post  Oana on Thu May 21, 2009 7:52 pm

great video
    i want it in hdtv

still working link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2C88QovRB4
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Thu May 21, 2009 8:28 pm

best week ever! Sad

I loves it. Loves it.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm

People are already talking about her acting in the video and how well she's playing the role.

(looks around for scripts) BRING EM ON IN!!!
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Thu May 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Really? Maybe this video will open some acting doors for her. Get it!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Thu May 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Can I just say I AM SO PROUD TO STAN FOR SOMEONE SO FUCKING FIERCE!
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

LMAO at Shonfail and Floptelle.

Wow. Y'all straight dissin'.
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA on Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 pm

INNNNNNNNNNNCREDIBLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!

can't wait for the hq version

She doesn't even have to say a word...

she really is something else Very Happy

Rih + Kanye <3

But can I just ask wth is with all the hate for Shontelle?? I thought this topic was about the paranoid video scratch
    sabu

Post  sabu on Thu May 21, 2009 10:08 pm

OMG She is sooo Iconic!Amazing! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:23 pm