Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+25
Eric
lauren--x
Mike.
n i k k i
mimaa
Sandra
Kirill
MissTJay
DrmKpr
umbrella-ella-ey
~dtp~
cj21
rosiemae
Jenni!
GIRLICIOUS
kenyanpebbles
ishmarsha
titi
demmi
Charles.TheHedgehog
Freshtodeath201
TakeABow2
SEXPOT JESS .
Channy<3
deliciousexquisite
29 posters

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenni!
    Jenni!

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jenni! Thu May 21, 2009 7:49 am

OMG!!

sHE LOOKS STUNNING!!
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  deliciousexquisite Thu May 21, 2009 7:51 am

ishmarsha wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 87885714
    here u go

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Ih72ma

cyclops
    HER BODY!
    HER TAN!
    oh lorddddddddd..
    && I JIZZED. IN. MY PANTS!

THANKS!
    Very Happy

Last edited by deliciousexquisite on Thu May 21, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Thu May 21, 2009 7:53 am

ishmarsha wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 87885714
    here u go

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Ih72ma

Thanks Smile
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Thu May 21, 2009 7:55 am

deliciousexquisite wrote:OMFG!
    SHE LOOKS AMAAAZING! LOVES IT!

don't get the concept .. and it might be a little controversial considering .
    but it is still STELLAR!
    Very Happy

and that right there is why they made the video like that... i am sure they heard all the useless chatter from blogs, folks, haters saying rihanna is crazy... she's deranged... she a f'ing looney toon pyscho.... make her that way in the video and even more folks will talk about and want to see the video.... loves it.... and her emotions in the video matched every word flashed on the screen in the beginning.... she shut the game down without even singing or saying a word.... WORK MS. FENTY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite Thu May 21, 2009 7:59 am

DrmKpr wrote:

but it is still STELLAR!
    Very Happy

and that right there is why they made the video like that... i am sure they heard all the useless chatter from blogs, folks, haters saying rihanna is crazy... she's deranged... she a f'ing looney toon pyscho.... make her that way in the video and even more folks will talk about and want to see the video.... loves it.... and her emotions in the video matched every word flashed on the screen in the beginning.... she shut the game down without even singing or saying a word.... WORK MS. FENTY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks GREAT.. the video is HOT..
    loves the black and white soo GORGEOUS!
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Thu May 21, 2009 8:05 am

DrmKpr wrote:

but it is still STELLAR!
    Very Happy

damn true! afro
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 am

DrmKpr wrote:

but it is still STELLAR!
    Very Happy

PREACH!!! Did you see her fucking body? My gosh!!!! Like she just WOW!! SLAYED THEM!!!
    What's crazy its that a fucking screen cap, and it's everywhere!! Like UGHHHHHHHHH!! She's so bad!
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite Thu May 21, 2009 8:12 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:

but it is still STELLAR!
    Very Happy

PREACH!!! Did you see her fucking body? My gosh!!!! Like she just WOW!! SLAYED THEM!!!
    What's crazy its that a fucking screen cap, and it's everywhere!! Like UGHHHHHHHHH!! She's so bad!

WHERE? WHERE?
    where is it ?
    who has posted ?
    ahh insanity !
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 am

I know right? And the frickin' video itself is bootlegged haha damn they just can't take the looong ass wait as much! lool
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Thu May 21, 2009 8:24 am

Damn I missed a lot while I was stanning over American Idol!

Um, can I just say Rihanna is the fiercest, flyest bish to ever live? *bows to Kanye for allowing the stans this moment*
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Thu May 21, 2009 8:34 am

MissTJay wrote:Damn I missed a lot while I was stanning over American Idol!

Um, can I just say Rihanna is the fiercest, flyest bish to ever live? *bows to Kanye for allowing the stans this moment*

+1 Agreed.
    Kirill

Post  Kirill Thu May 21, 2009 8:46 am

YouTube:
    Kirill

Post  Kirill Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 am

Sandra

Post  Sandra Thu May 21, 2009 11:00 am

Def Jam gon be mad, I thought paranoid was supposed to come out last (after amazing, robocop) Shocked
    I wish I was more excited over this video....
    mimaa
    mimaa

Post  mimaa Thu May 21, 2009 11:02 am

(late as hell)

OMG OMG OMG THAT'S PURE HOTNESS!!! Shocked
    SHE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING WOW
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Thu May 21, 2009 11:06 am

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 2n8yj68
    mimaa
    mimaa

Post  mimaa Thu May 21, 2009 11:06 am

n i k k i wrote:RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 2n8yj68

lmao Razz
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Thu May 21, 2009 11:19 am

This bxtch is

EFFING FIERCE!!!!!

I'm all late.
    Sleeping and shit.
    Better late than never.
    FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mike.
    Mike.

Post  Mike. Thu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan .

Shocked beautiful .
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Thu May 21, 2009 4:20 pm

girl i aint gonna lie, i sat and watched that finale,may i say it was GUUUUD!!! my highlight was bikini girl and kara, i literally drop to my feet laughing and crying! bikini girl was so shocked couldnt even hold her own!
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Thu May 21, 2009 5:02 pm

I was sleep during American Idol.

Darn it. I heard Adam lost.

Anywho the fierceness in this video!!!

My fav part.

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 14jyesh

Can't wait til the hq!
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

ishmarsha wrote:

girl i aint gonna lie, i sat and watched that finale,may i say it was GUUUUD!!! my highlight was bikini girl and kara, i literally drop to my feet laughing and crying! bikini girl was so shocked couldnt even hold her own!

lol girl me and my dad were doin' the same thing! lmfao! and goshhh kara has a gawjus body too she owned bikini girl once and for all hahahaha!!!
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Thu May 21, 2009 5:14 pm

n i k k i wrote:I was sleep during American Idol.

Darn it. I heard Adam lost.

Anywho the fierceness in this video!!!

My fav part.

RIHANNA - PREVIEW OF PARANOID VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 14jyesh

Can't wait til the hq!

woah there's a gif already Surprised
    *steals* hehe Razz

*sits and waits patiently for HQ vid*
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Thu May 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Girl yes I love that
    part. Had to make a gif.

[waits for hq's]
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Thu May 21, 2009 5:31 pm

ishmarsha wrote:

Girl, riiiiight!? Kara slayed her too tan, too much makeup, bobble head, hard as rocks looking fake tits having ASS! LOVED it!

Sad about Adam but I was team Kris all the way! Glad he won. I just hope this "Adam lost because he's gay" stuff calms down soon. I really don't think that was the case here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pm