Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+18
Channy<3
~dtp~
heybuddy
SMCSML
tarshay
ishmarsha
Amy-RWA
lauren--x
TakeABow2
GIRLICIOUS
Lnab
cj21
MissTJay
feelfree
DrmKpr
Freshtodeath201
n i k k i
high
22 posters

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

high

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you Empty Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Post  high Fri May 22, 2009 7:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/v/9tbEKTE-9Wg&hl=en&fs=1">

Yeah I dont think him and rih have anything going on

I didnt work, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbEKTE-9Wg
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you Empty Re: Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Post  n i k k i Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 am

Bass is nice.
    What song is that?

Could of a least put the time lol.
    But I'mma assume he said it.
    [clicks off video]

K.
    high

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you Empty Re: Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Post  high Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 am

I didnt watch the whole vid, some one on the temp board thought he said rih so i just went to the end, I almost died cause i thought he said rihanna.
    free

Post  free Fri May 22, 2009 7:23 am

sound like he said rihanna
    high

Post  high Fri May 22, 2009 7:29 am

He said brianna I had to listen to it again, you can hear the bri part. And why would he love rih he just meet her not to long ago.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Fri May 22, 2009 8:06 am

Smh.....He said Brianna. Yall know....the Big Booty chick.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Fri May 22, 2009 8:10 am

he knew what he was doing.... he said briana but the names are close enough all the blogs and what not will be posting about his little performance tomorrow claiming up and down he said rob's name instead.... way to get more talk and publicity for himself....

Last edited by DrmKpr on Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Fri May 22, 2009 8:31 am

high wrote:He said brianna I had to listen to it again, you can hear the bri part. And why would he love rih he just meet her not to long ago.

He can be an undercover charles.

LOL.

Anywho he could of just said BRI.
    But naw he had to add the 'anna'

hmm I see what he doing.
    free

Post  free Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 am

sound like rihanna name in this clip
    feelfree

Post  feelfree Fri May 22, 2009 8:59 am

sound like he said rihanna in this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEAIkxpRWhU
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Fri May 22, 2009 9:06 am

(smh @ giving MTO Headlines)

As a few have said.....Mr. Graham knows exactly what he's doing....they're names rhyme. Doubt he's saying Rihanna. Dude just met her, how could he love her?
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am

Oh Jimmy Brooks! No I'd hope he wasn't playing slick like that.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am

feelfree wrote:sound like he said rihanna in this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEAIkxpRWhU

WEIRD.
    In the one clip I clearly hear
    [bri] and in this one I just hear [ri]

WTF? lmao!

AND ANOTHER THING.
    They're two different videos [different days]
    One he stands there and say Brianna.
    The other one he walks off while saying b
    rianna. Hmmm...
    cj21

Post  cj21 Fri May 22, 2009 9:21 am

free wrote:sound like rihanna name in this clip
    wow, my ears have to be playing tricks on me becuz i clearly hear rihanna, im just gonna go with the fact that he probably doesnt pronounce the letter B properly...i really hope it's brianna...tis all

sidenote...was the concert on may 13th? scratch
    Clarisse

Post  Clarisse Fri May 22, 2009 10:38 am

sidebar:wish that i could fuck every girl in the world...elephant

i rewind like 643543543 times...i kno what i heard,,..idk but his excites me lol
    high

Post  high Fri May 22, 2009 1:34 pm

In the vid I posted I know he says I love Brianna. In the second one it sounds like it could be either. The date on the video says may 13, was him and rih even hanging out then.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Fri May 22, 2009 2:48 pm

high wrote:In the vid I posted I know he says I love Brianna. In the second one it sounds like it could be either. The date on the video says may 13, was him and rih even hanging out then.

We don't know.
    They could have been
    or they could have not.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Fri May 22, 2009 3:00 pm

n i k k i wrote:
    high wrote:In the vid I posted I know he says I love Brianna. In the second one it sounds like it could be either. The date on the video says may 13, was him and rih even hanging out then.

We don't know.
    They could have been
    or they could have not.

Drake has been on a promo tour for that mixtape, performing in many different small venues . I doubt it.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Fri May 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Oh okay.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Fri May 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Why did i automatically think he was meaning "Brianna" from the sitcom ONE ON ONE LOL anyway

Dont y'all think maybe just maybe he could actually be shouting out a girl name BRIANNA just cuz it ryhmes with rihanna he can't say it, i doubt he is thinking about rihanna, or vice versa lol...
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Fri May 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Lnab wrote:Why did i automatically think he was meaning "Brianna" from the sitcom ONE ON ONE LOL anyway

Dont y'all think maybe just maybe he could actually be shouting out a girl name BRIANNA just cuz it ryhmes with rihanna he can't say it, i doubt he is thinking about rihanna, or vice versa lol...

His girlfriend's name is Brianna.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Fri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm

MTO posted a video [as we knew they would] and he clearly says Rihanna so you can't tell me he's not doing it on purpose. Drake is using the buzz about him and Rihanna possibly hooking up for all he can.... keep shouting her name out and folks will keep talking about him. Sorta like Natalie did with Chris.... although in the end no one still cared. Hell that's the same reason Charlie forever and constantly blogs his obsession about Rihanna... he knew it would get folks to start talking.... they're talking alright... about how crazy he is and sorta like Natalie it still won't help him.

I have a theory why Rihanna's camp has not rushed to dispel the constant rumors of Rihanna hooking up with everyone... one it keeps her name constantly out there. Although it is at the expense of her reputation... it makes it seem like she's some floozy hopping from one man to the next and we know that's not the case... it keeps floks talking about her.

And two.... every body and their mother cried and ranted about her and Chris taking a break and moving on from each other after everything went down. By dating other people that would mean she did exactly that. Don't mean these stories/accounts are true but they've at least taken the glare off of their relationship whatever it may be. This whole Drake thing and him shouting her name and his supposed love for her is too damn convienent if you ask me. Hell I've read on more than one site that he is friends with both Chris and Rihanna so maybe he's shouting out her name to help further this moving on cover. I will say this if she and Chris are still together we will never see the many candids and photos of them like we used to... and even if somehow we do they will be a long time in coming.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Fri May 22, 2009 4:42 pm

As I said and I'll keep saying:

Chris has Miss Natalie
    Rihanna has Mr. Drake

Let the bullshit begin. LOL It's just all to funny. Keep pushing Robyn.

Oh and I love how they tried to start rumors and say that the two were spotted is South Beach together yesterday and come to find out, Rihanna was attending business meetings and going to the movies in New York City.

Keep on pushing Rihanna.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Fri May 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Freshtodeath201 wrote:As I said and I'll keep saying:

Chris has Miss Natalie
    Rihanna has Mr. Drake

Let the bullshit begin. LOL It's just all to funny. Keep pushing Robyn.

Oh and I love how they tried to start rumors and say that the two were spotted is South Beach together yesterday and come to find out, Rihanna was attending business meetings and going to the movies in New York City.

Keep on pushing Rihanna.

South Beach? lol! lol! lol! yeah keep pushing Ri Ri... can't wait to see the next story they come up with...
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Fri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm

IDK to be honest BOTH links sound like he says RIHanna and I was listening extra hard for the BRI and didn't hear it. Wasn't this video posted before the rumor that they were together started though?
    I really don't care too much about who she is dating. I care more about what she has in store for us musically next time around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 am