Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

2 posters

Ri will be featured on Drake's album

Sandra

Ri will be featured on Drake's album Empty Ri will be featured on Drake's album

Post  Sandra Wed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Ghostwriting for Jeezy? Rihanna and Jay-Z on the album?

The info was revealed when recording studio Cherry Beach Sound sent the "Hip-Hop Report blog" an email about the Drakes new album "Thank Me Later" which is due in stores later this year.

"This week we welcomed back Toronto rapper/actor Drake to our studio for the recording of several tracks for his upcoming album project, Thank Me Later. One of the tracks included a song Drake wrote for American rapper Young Jeezy. Also in the studio with Drake was engineer, producer, and production manager Noah “40” Shebib. “40” has worked with Drake on his February 2009 released mixtape, So Far Gone, which received 8,000 downloads within its first two hours of release.

Noah “40” Shebib is known has one of Canada’s best hip hop and r&b engineers/producers. He has worked with artists such as Divine Brown, Saukrates, K-OS, Fefe Dobson, Drake, JDiggz, Nelly Furtado, Billy Talent, Fito Blanko, Trey Songz, Nate Dogg, George Nozuka, Little Brother, and many more.

ATF Records recording artist Drake is best known for his role as Jimmy Brooks on CTV’s Degrassi: The Next Generation. His first single, Best I Ever Had, featured on So Far Gone has hit the charts on Billboard’s Hot 100. Drake has worked with artists such as Robin Thicke, Lil’ Wayne, Trey Songz, and Little Brother. He has also written songs for Keshia Chante, Bishop Brigante, Dr. Dre, and Jazz Cartier. Drake is currently working on his debut album, “Thank Me Later,” which is slated for release late this year. Thank Me Later will feature the works of Roc-A-Fella’s own Jay-Z , Drake’s mentor Lil’ Wayne, as well as r&b/pop singer Rihanna, who will be joining Drake in London, U.K. to record. "

I don't know how reliable this is though
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Ri will be featured on Drake's album Empty Re: Ri will be featured on Drake's album

Post  ~dtp~ Wed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm

I hope it's true!!!!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:40 am