Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+8
deliciousexquisite
ThaDon
n i k k i
SMCSML
TakeABow2
lauren--x
GIRLICIOUS
Freshtodeath201
12 posters

Drake Shuts Down The Rihanna Rumors

Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Drake Shuts Down The Rihanna Rumors Empty Drake Shuts Down The Rihanna Rumors

Post  Freshtodeath201 Thu May 21, 2009 8:43 pm

He said that the kissing incident did not happen.

He thinks Rihanna is talented and respects her as an artist but is not romantically invovled with her in no way.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60321049435906e5/
    GIRLICIOUS

Drake Shuts Down The Rihanna Rumors Empty Re: Drake Shuts Down The Rihanna Rumors

Post  GIRLICIOUS Thu May 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Good it's about time. I don't like how the Djs tried to make her out as some kind of hoe though...
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Drake Shuts Down The Rihanna Rumors Empty Re: Drake Shuts Down The Rihanna Rumors

Post  lauren--x Thu May 21, 2009 8:48 pm

his voice is sex.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Thu May 21, 2009 8:51 pm

T4P. This is what I was talking about in the other thread.
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 pm

I love him. He genuinely seems like a nice guy. I'm glad he didn't try to make it seem like something happened.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Thu May 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Maybe?
    Nikka you was there! Laughing

K who's next.
    Trey Songz anyone?
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon Thu May 21, 2009 9:39 pm

hmmmm he sounds nervous like he doesnt know what to say.. People said a source told em that they were indeed kissin and I believe they have reliable sources...

Plus think about this if you really make out with Rihanna is not like you gonna say its true in a radio interview cuz otherwise she would think you braggin and she wont ever call you back..

At the end he says "Ill tell you the real story one day".... scratch

BTW none of the men Rihanna kissed/dated ever confirmed a thing
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Thu May 21, 2009 9:41 pm

ThaDon wrote:hmmmm he sounds nervous like he doesnt know what to say.. People said a source told em that they were indeed kissin and I believe they have reliable sources...

Plus think about this if you really make out with Rihanna is not like you gonna say its true in a radio interview cuz otherwise she would think you braggin and she wont ever call you back..

At the end he says "Ill tell you the real story one day".... scratch

BTW none of the men Rihanna kissed/dated ever confirmed a thing

n i k k i wrote:

He does a Chris Brown
    and Denies it.

Last edited by n i k k i on Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite Thu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm

his voice is soo SEXY!
    but i am glad he dismissed these rumors instead of going along with them.
    T4P!
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Thu May 21, 2009 10:07 pm

he's geniune
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Thu May 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Drake Denies Romance With Rihanna'[She's] just a friend, that's all,' Drake says.

By Shaheem Reid

Drake didn't sound all that convincing, but he's sticking to his story.

The fast-rising rapper/singer called in to New York's Hot 97 Thursday morning (May 21) and denied gossip that he and Rihanna are an "item."

On Wednesday, the New York Post published an item in its gossip column claiming that Drake and Rihanna were spied kissing all night on Monday at New York's Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge bowling alley. One of the paper's spies was quoted as saying, "She was drinking whiskey and apple juice and making out with him all night. ... They were really cute together."

Drake downplayed the rumor mill on Thursday morning, while also promoting his Hot 97 concert next Tuesday.

"It's not like that at all," Drake told show hosts Cipha Sounds and Paul Rosenberg. "I'm being honest. [She's] just a friend, that's all. A great artist."

Drake did admit he was at the same place as Rihanna, but reiterated nothing was going on between them. "Nothing at all. I have the most respect for her. I think she's so talented."

Drake said he was also "honored" that Page Six would choose his name to put in a romantic Rihanna rumor.

Neither Rihanna nor her team have commented on the report.

Meanwhile, Rihanna plays the leading lady in Kanye West's new video "Paranoid." The clip was debuted Wednesday night in New York at a Def Jam Records event. Also, R. Kelly has added vocals to Drake's "Best I Ever Had" to make an unofficial remix.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1611921/20090521/drake__3_.jhtml
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 pm

^^
    T4P
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Fri May 22, 2009 1:45 am

Of coarse he'd be "honored" If he could make out with rihanna, i know of both guys and girl that would love too LOL anyhow i don't think rihanna is attracted to him like that i'd see her with a

Justin
    Brody
    Or a josh kinda guy

But hey never though her and chris would EVER so i'll keep my mouth shut for now...... rihanna says one thing and does another lol

Rihanna is not that fast, the girl is concentrating on her ALBUM even if she wanted dick she has money for luxourous hotels to F*CK in .... and i rest my case.

She didn't even want ppl to know her and chrissy was knocking boots she is a VERY private with her MEN.... if chris wasn't famous no one would know she has a man she'd keep labelling him as a "Friend"
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez Fri May 22, 2009 2:53 am

rihanna is really downgrading to this drake guy. first, shia then chris brown then drake? damn, she should have forced herself to like shia.
    RiRifan298

Post  RiRifan298 Fri May 22, 2009 6:07 am

He didn't sound to convincing tongue lol but i'd like them as a couple! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:22 am