Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+12
Corrine
~dtp~
n i k k i
Freshtodeath201
lauren--x
TakeABow2
rosiemae
Channy<3
GIRLICIOUS
megxo
demmi
Amy-RWA
16 posters

why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z??

high

why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z?? - Page 2 Empty Re: why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z??

Post  high Tue May 12, 2009 6:42 am

When did rih go to LA, idk I need pics I just find it hard to believe she didnt go back to barbados for mothers day, unless they dont celebrated there.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z?? - Page 2 Empty Re: why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z??

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Tue May 12, 2009 11:09 am

LMFAO at y'all. Wow.

Y'all need to chill. flower flower
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm

TakeABow2 wrote:Seriously? Did you ever think that maybe she had this trip planned prior to the picture leak? I mean she is working on a new album. Rihanna has to keep pushing no matter what obstacles are thrown her way and that's exactly what she's doing.

^ you know Kanye wanna hit that LOL anyway....rihanna is 21 she has her own money, she's her OWN woman.

And she is very close to her fam to the person who mentioned she wasn't if she could have it her way, her mom and brothers would be in LA with her...... PERMANENTLY

Momma doesn't like the US to much.... lol
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 12, 2009 8:22 pm

CaliDude wrote:"Do we even know if rih is really there, i thought the guys twitter said that jay kanye and timberland was there, not rih."

Rihanna is in L.A. I know this because we were making out at KFC in West Hollywood. Pics to follow.

um are u Charles?
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 8:27 pm

i just find it funny that some people say rihanna seems like she doesnt have a close relationship with her mom or is asking where is her mom when a bad situation pops up, you dont no how the hell rih and her mom is, i have heard countless times and i think if i heard correctly on a television interview with rihs mom she said shes always in america. just because u dont see her being photographed every minute with her daughter dont mean there relationship aint close knit.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Tue May 12, 2009 8:30 pm

lol I find it funny they near her after her nudes leaked. I am sure they saw them. Esp. Kanye who is obsessed with her.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Riri213 wrote:lol I find it funny they near her after her nudes leaked. I am sure they saw them. Esp. Kanye who is obsessed with her.
    lol i wouldnt want my mom near me, if she saw them, but so far its not such a big off a deal here Surprised my mom came home asking me about them and thats it, subject changed instantly like if it wasnt important.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 am