GO to RihannaForums.com !!

why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z??

j.son

why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z?? Empty why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z??

Post  j.son on Mon May 11, 2009 11:11 pm

i find it very strange that Rihanna never seeks out her father or mother during times like this! Jay-z saves the day again! she not close to her famliy at all
    Amy-RWA

why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z?? Empty Re: why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z??

Post  Amy-RWA on Mon May 11, 2009 11:15 pm

But who said she ran off to them for personal reasons?? as far as I heard it was for business....just a thought =)

And I wouldn't exactly call it running, she might have had this planned for a while.
    demmi

why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z?? Empty Re: why would rihanna run off to kayne n jay-z??

Post  demmi on Mon May 11, 2009 11:17 pm

j.son wrote:i find it very strange that Rihanna never seeks out her father or mother during times like this! Jay-z saves the day again! she not close to her famliy at all

She was already headed that way when this shit happened.
    megxo
    megxo

Post  megxo on Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 pm

i know wat you mean she never seems to be surounded my fmaily!

but jayz and knaye i like her big bros been with her from start so seeem oviois
    Petty

Post  Petty on Mon May 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Rihanna is a grown ass woman, she doesn't have to run home to mommy and daddy everytime something happens. She can seek refuge out herself and as far as I know, this was a BUSINESS trip. She's either recording songs or a video.

She can't fly her family around with her all the time because her little brothers are in school and that's why the parents stay there with him. Moreso for Rajad than Rorrey.
    09chick

Post  09chick on Tue May 12, 2009 12:05 am

petty say she a grown women
    but she really does not act like it
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 12:08 am

09chick wrote:petty say she a grown women
    How doesn't she?
    Petty

Post  Petty on Tue May 12, 2009 12:09 am

How does she not act like a grown woman? Grown or not, these pics are still humiliating when they're released. She's gonna come out eventually but obviously not right now.

Can I ask what specifically she isn't acting grown?
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 am

09chick wrote:petty say she a grown women

scratch
    jax

Post  jax on Tue May 12, 2009 12:28 am

i would just like to add… how does ANYONE know whether Rihanna talks to her mom or not? Do you have her phone bill?!
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:35 am

this is pointless...
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Tue May 12, 2009 1:48 am

megxo wrote:i know wat you mean she never seems to be surounded my fmaily!

but jayz and knaye i like her big bros been with her from start so seeem oviois

That may have something to do with her family living in another country.
    Petty

Post  Petty on Tue May 12, 2009 1:48 am

jax, did you comment on ybf recently??
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 12, 2009 1:54 am

Seriously? Did you ever think that maybe she had this trip planned prior to the picture leak? I mean she is working on a new album. Rihanna has to keep pushing no matter what obstacles are thrown her way and that's exactly what she's doing.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 1:55 am

She only just got back from her family though. And plus, if i was mad embarassed I;d go to people in the industry I think i can trust and shit kanye and Jay-z seem pretty trustworthy to me.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 12, 2009 1:55 am

jax wrote:i would just like to add… how does ANYONE know whether Rihanna talks to her mom or not? Do you have her phone bill?!

How do you know that she doesn't?
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 2:09 am

@ Jax, do you think she doesn't speak to her mother? There have been recent pictures of her in Barbados kissing all up on her mother for her birthday, so I doubt that they don't have a wonderful relationship.

Point is Rihanna is a grown ass woman. She doesn't have to fun to her mother every single time something happens. She's working on an album so BLAH!
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Tue May 12, 2009 5:16 am

j.son wrote:i find it very strange that Rihanna never seeks out her father or mother during times like this! Jay-z saves the day again! she not close to her famliy at all

I can understand if that's the case.
    LISA LEE

Post  LISA LEE on Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 am

I THINK THAT THE ONLY REASON SHE WENT HOME A LOT CUZ OF THIS DRAMA WIT CB.. WAS SHE HOME A LOT LAST YEAR??..
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Tue May 12, 2009 5:29 am

um lmao she's there to record...Some people are jus..ugh
    Corrine

Post  Corrine on Tue May 12, 2009 5:48 am

I don't think it would be a good look to go running home after each and every set back, especially since she just got back from a long stay. She wants to present herself as a strong woman making her way and so she needs to stay on the grind....keep it movin'.

The way I look at it is, Jay, Kanye or Def Jam know that what would really help Rihanna's image right now is to have the public focus on her as an artist. She is hookin' up a lil side project for the meantime and there's no one better to do this with than Kanye and 'em. If it's done right, it'll keep her name in the game for all the right reasons until she can do it big again.
    high

Post  high on Tue May 12, 2009 5:49 am

Do we even know if rih is really there, i thought the guys twitter said that jay kanye and timberland was there, not rih.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 6:15 am

^I think Kanyes trainer deleted the twit that talked about Rih, because I was looking at the theybf and also some other sites they say he twitted about having breakfast with Rih and them. The twit about witnessing music being made with Kanye, Jay, and Timb can't be the one everyone is talking about. It's not on his twitter anymore though. He could have deleted it because he wasn't supposed to say anything.
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 am

"Do we even know if rih is really there, i thought the guys twitter said that jay kanye and timberland was there, not rih."

Rihanna is in L.A. I know this because we were making out at KFC in West Hollywood. Pics to follow.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Tue May 12, 2009 6:41 am

Rihanna is there to WORK. I don't know what you mean by her running to Jay and Kanye. It's not all about their personal problems. They have albums to work on. Just because I'm going through a problem doesn't mean I have to stop going to work or working with my co-workers. I'm sure she wants to focus on her music right now because she doesn't want to deal with this BS right now. Going to Hawaii is a good distraction. I think they are working on Jay's album The Blueprint but I don't know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 pm