Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

4 posters

It's about time they disclosed "Silly Boy" a fake.

CaliDude

It's about time they disclosed "Silly Boy" a fake. Empty It''s about time they disclosed "Silly Boy" a fake.

Post  CaliDude Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Whew. Thank goodness for Rihanna. When i first heard the song i thought Cher was making a comeback, i freakin' hate Cher. Now Rihanna dear, if you want to cover a techno pop song with some ska flavor or two please, i beg you, are you listening?......one word, *English Beat*, or the *Specials*. Amy Whinehouse is too drunk and coked out nowadays, fill the void. Yes my Barbadian Princess, i can hear the sound of "Mirror in the Bathroom" passing your lips into my ears with the islands of Barbados and England in harmony with your unique voice. Please, please don't sing about Breaking Dishes on your new vinyl. Bring back ska, add a little west indian flavor. Get your songs back into the clubs, have N.E.R.D. do a collaboration. Beyonce is over the hill, Ciera can't sing for shit, bring back "if it's lovin' you want", do a video with your bare feet touching sand again, remix "Unfaithful" like you did in Jamaica....my g/f and i started to have sex but you cut the damn song too short. I beg you Rihanna, i know you scope this place out on a daily basis, have *311* back you up in the studio, something. Forget the Good Girl Gone Bad, go back to longer hair, lose the dominatrix outfits and wear jeans, tank tops, and Ed Hardy's. We don't want vanilla....neopolitan will be fine.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

It's about time they disclosed "Silly Boy" a fake. Empty Re: It's about time they disclosed "Silly Boy" a fake.

Post  Freshtodeath201 Thu May 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Um...Fail?

Yes, I think so.
    Dami

It's about time they disclosed "Silly Boy" a fake. Empty Re: It's about time they disclosed "Silly Boy" a fake.

Post  Dami Thu May 14, 2009 3:03 pm

lmao Laughing
    Corrine

Post  Corrine Thu May 14, 2009 5:22 pm

I agree with some of your suggestions. "Silly Boy" stunk and I'd hate for her to go in that direction. I also think she should mix in more island sounds this time, kinda like a fusion...create her own sound.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Thu May 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Are you and Miguel friends? j/k. I agree with some of your suggestions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:22 pm