Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+20
GIRLICIOUS
Shelly
kenyanpebbles
Admin
n i k k i
ofek revivo
umbrella-ella-ey
ishmarsha
Channy<3
titi
laydeechaz
rosiemae
Freshtodeath201
lauren--x
Kyrie Eleison
TakeABow2
SMCSML
Mark
Eric
~dtp~
24 posters

Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal.

Maje24

Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal. Empty Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal.

Post  Maje24 Mon May 11, 2009 1:32 am

Not that I want them to post about it, as it is a complete invasion of someone's privacy, but is nobody else surprised that most of the credible sites aren't talking about this?
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal. Empty Re: Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal.

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 11, 2009 1:33 am

cuz it's not that serious
    Eric
    Eric

Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal. Empty Re: Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal.

Post  Eric Mon May 11, 2009 1:34 am

maybe cuz of legal reasons..
    Mark

Post  Mark Mon May 11, 2009 1:35 am

Maybe because it wouldn't cast Ri in a positive light which is all they care about. I remember some news channels said they wouldn't put up Rihanna's bruised face either.
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML Mon May 11, 2009 1:36 am

Honestly, the public is pretty much over it already. I actually think that Cassie's pics caused more of a stir which is kind of weird.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 11, 2009 1:37 am

Eric wrote:maybe cuz of legal reasons..

Yup. They aren't touching this unless there is confirmation that it's Rih in the nude pictures. I don't think People has reported anything either.
    Kyrie Eleison

Post  Kyrie Eleison Mon May 11, 2009 1:38 am

I haven't seen it make People Mags site either. I think the legal ramifications probably have something to do with it. Maybe they're trying to walk the line between reporting news and victimizing her over and over again.

Last edited by Kyrie Eleison on Mon May 11, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Mon May 11, 2009 1:38 am

I dunno whether it's died down yet. It hasn't even hit over here.

nobody knows about it yet and if the local gossip mags don't pick up on it (which i doubt.. they pick up on EVERYTHIN).. then no1 will ever even know about it over in the UK.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Mon May 11, 2009 1:40 am

First of all Def Jam is on a war path.

Second they don't have confirmation that it is indeed Rihanna

Third on a serious note, in all reality no one actually gives a fuck! I already said what people are talking about when it comes to the pictures and it's nothing serious.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 am

It's funny though cause I can't help but feel if Rih's pic was as Cassie's is.. this would be sooo big and would be everywhere.

Cassie's hasn't hit the news here and never will. No1 even knows who she is.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 am

TMZ is not talking about it either except for the cease and desist letters that Def Jam sent out. The only non-urban site that posted them as far as I know is Perez Hilton.

Post  2190 Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 am

wt happened to the topic about the videos and teh other pics
    free

Post  free Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 am

they are probably going to talk about it on monday
    laydeechaz

Post  laydeechaz Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 am

lauren--x wrote:I dunno whether it's died down yet. It hasn't even hit over here.

nobody knows about it yet and if the local gossip mags don't pick up on it (which i doubt.. they pick up on EVERYTHIN).. then no1 will ever even know about it over in the UK.

Well the The Sun has mentioned it, within 2-3 hour's of the pic's being released i was looking on The Sun's website and they had posted about it.
    But yeah i haven't seen or read it anywhere else as of yet.
    And i think it is to do with legal reason's, cos they know Def Jam are pretty angry and wanting to prosecute anyone who post's about it and most of all the person that leaked them.
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Mon May 11, 2009 1:50 am

I wondered that 2... i went several times to E! online.... and no one knew a thing... I also think is because of the legal stuff
    Mark

Post  Mark Mon May 11, 2009 1:50 am

TMZ is in a situation were they can't say anything bad about Rihanna or they will probably be sued. So of course they are going to skirt the whole topic.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Mon May 11, 2009 1:51 am

that's cause the sun is DESPERATE.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Mon May 11, 2009 1:58 am

Mark wrote:TMZ is in a situation were they can't say anything bad about Rihanna or they will probably be sued. So of course they are going to skirt the whole topic.

Those leaked police pictures have nothing to do with the nude photos. The LAPD is is investigating TMZ but, it has not kept them from continuing to report about the abuse charges.
    Mark

Post  Mark Mon May 11, 2009 2:01 am

rosiemae wrote:
    Mark wrote:TMZ is in a situation were they can't say anything bad about Rihanna or they will probably be sued. So of course they are going to skirt the whole topic.

Those leaked police pictures have nothing to do with the nude photos. The LAPD is is investigating TMZ but, it has not kept them from continuing to report about the abuse charges.
    Which is not negative to Rihanna but negative to Chris. TMZ has the idea in their head that if they bash Chris enough Rihanna will start to like them.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Mon May 11, 2009 2:20 am

those pics are rih though ..
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Mon May 11, 2009 2:21 am

yip they are.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Mon May 11, 2009 2:22 am

lol .. i was just saying that cause someone said that they weren't sure if they were her ..
    geek
    miguello

Post  miguello Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 am

how do you know that it was rihanna in the nude?

i didnt see a face so i assume that is not rihanna. i dont care bout tan lines, etc, any one could get tan lines the same way she got it. btw, her back with the stars comin down was covered with a shirt, i dont see any tattoos. so i am assuming that the nude ones are not rihanna.

great that the mainstream isnt payin too much attention although i saw some news sites that report it as SCANDAL. now rihrih needs to walk the streets of LA and give us a fashion show cause the urban blogs have nuffin to talk about at this moment.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 11, 2009 2:31 am

Channy<3 wrote:lol .. i was just saying that cause someone said that they weren't sure if they were her ..
    geek

What we're saying is that there is no official confirmation like Rih coming out and saying that it is her in the pictures. Since Rih's face isn't shown in any of the nude pictures, it could be anyone as far as People, E! are concerned. They aren't going to risk a defamation lawsuit.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Mon May 11, 2009 2:49 am

ok miguell .. if you say soo ..
    Very Happy

and takeabow2 ..
    ok .. i get what your sayin .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:37 pm