Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+4
Sandra
-DJ-
Oana
darkchocolate
8 posters

Anyone gonna watch the Eurovision?

darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Anyone gonna watch the Eurovision? Empty Anyone gonna watch the Eurovision?

Post  darkchocolate Wed May 13, 2009 11:04 pm

yeah just for anyone who lives in Europe.
    After what happened last year the UK came LAST was it last yeah it was how embaressing! or did we come second to last cant remember lol
    Oana
    Oana

Anyone gonna watch the Eurovision? Empty Re: Anyone gonna watch the Eurovision?

Post  Oana Wed May 13, 2009 11:06 pm

i loved Iceland last night
    and Romania was nice
    but the song and voice of the singer from Iceland was incredible
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Wed May 13, 2009 11:15 pm

i didnt get to watch the semi finals but i actually cant wait who's gonna win the finals plus it'll be a laugh cuz there aways a funny song that comes on with weird acts lool
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- Thu May 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Stupid show...xD
    But, I watch it every year..Idk why...xD
    Sandra

Post  Sandra Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Just like every year, Holland will be an epic fail.
    Eurovision lost it's credibility, it ain't even about the song anymore.
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric Thu May 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Sandra wrote:Just like every year, Holland will be an epic fail.
    Eurovision lost it's credibility, it ain't even about the song anymore.
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess Fri May 15, 2009 3:08 am

Eurovision song contest is the most tackiest piece of sh*t ever but somehow its still very entertaining. The UK will never win because the rest of europe hates us and were not tacky enough lol lol!
    mehz

Post  mehz Fri May 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Naww, I don't really like Eurovision. It's nice though if we win ;P But we have one crappy song so I really doubt we'd win.
    Sandra

Post  Sandra Sun May 17, 2009 6:37 pm

I don't think Norway deserved to win. The song wasn't all that and the guy was really not the best vocalist of the evening.

For some strange reason I really liked the songs from Estonia and Albania (the girl was only 17!!!)
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Mon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Turkey was goood!!!
    norway...why?
    mehz

Post  mehz Mon May 18, 2009 7:11 pm

I liked Greece, loved the beat. I don't mind the lyrics Very Happy
    Sandra

Post  Sandra Mon May 18, 2009 7:37 pm

mehz wrote:I liked Greece, loved the beat. I don't mind the lyrics Very Happy
    The song was okay but I really can't stand the guy. I can't believe Finland finished last, the song was not that bad!
    mehz

Post  mehz Mon May 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Sandra wrote:
    mehz wrote:I liked Greece, loved the beat. I don't mind the lyrics Very Happy
    The song was okay but I really can't stand the guy. I can't believe Finland finished last, the song was not that bad!
    Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I saw how bad it did, I thought it would be somewhere in the top 15 but hmm.. I didn't like the song, but like always we got points only from Sweden and Estonia and from our neighbours. Well, that's just the essence of the Eurovision..
    sabu

Post  sabu Wed May 20, 2009 12:17 am

You know what I hate about Eurovision; all the political voting. I'm considering not watching it anymore. They seriously need to change the system so countries can't vote for the neighbouring countries. It wasn't as bad this year but it's still bad. It's just not fair. It should be about the music, not what country you favor over another.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:13 am