Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

2 posters

I know this is gonna sound stupid...

Princess
    Princess

I know this is gonna sound stupid... Empty I know this is gonna sound stupid...

Post  Princess Tue May 12, 2009 6:33 am

I've just remembered recently but like a year ago I had a great dream that I was like best friends with rihanna (such a good dream) but then towards the end of it she had a arguement with chris about him cheating on her and he hit her and then I was there after like the supporting friend Very Happy . I know this sounds stupid but sometimes I think I'm psychic loads my day dreams and dreams come kinda half true and I get deja vu sooo much.

I know this is pathetic so laugh it up I just think its strange how the dream kinda came true a year later scratch
    titi
    titi

I know this is gonna sound stupid... Empty Re: I know this is gonna sound stupid...

Post  titi Wed May 13, 2009 3:38 am

I don't think is stupid..i've also dreamt with her... and some dreams come true so...
    Princess
    Princess

I know this is gonna sound stupid... Empty Re: I know this is gonna sound stupid...

Post  Princess Wed May 13, 2009 1:37 pm

guess its not but the thinking I'm psychic part, lol I tell people that and they laugh. Oh well lol!
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Thu May 14, 2009 3:38 am

Laughing yeah they probably think u are crazy... but u shoud tell them u preddicted the'll laugh of u and that they wouldn't believe u lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:20 pm