Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+5
umbrella-ella-ey
Channy<3
~dtp~
Sandra
Admin
9 posters

Another fansite to bite the dust?

Admin
    Admin

Another fansite to bite the dust? Empty Another fansite to bite the dust?

Post  Admin Sat May 09, 2009 6:55 pm

I just heard that chrisbrownweb.com might get shut down, wow
    It's yet another time when I hear some officials trying to shut down a fansite.... I understand blogs, but fansites? Why people who spend their life on promoting someone they care about and doing it all for nothing in exchange need to be punished? Why nobody can close sites like perezhilton etc? What is it with this world?
    Sandra

Another fansite to bite the dust? Empty Re: Another fansite to bite the dust?

Post  Sandra Sat May 09, 2009 6:57 pm

what did they do???
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 09, 2009 6:58 pm

I have no idea, I read it on their twitter :-/
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Sat May 09, 2009 7:01 pm

wow... Laughing
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 pm

ain't that the crazy fansite wit all the deluded chris stans that hate rih ?
    or is that another fansite ?
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Sat May 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Channy<3 wrote:ain't that the crazy fansite wit all the deluded chris stans that hate rih ?

I understand that's the right one.
    I stopped visiting that one cause I hated the comments they post on there. -__-
    haileylwood
    haileylwood

Post  haileylwood Sun May 10, 2009 5:57 am

Wow thats crazy. I mean people can't help that most celeb official sites are boring lol.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Sun May 10, 2009 6:09 am

umbrella-ella-ey wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:ain't that the crazy fansite wit all the deluded chris stans that hate rih ?

I understand that's the right one.
    I stopped visiting that one cause I hated the comments they post on there. -__-

hate just seems to take over people some time ..
    such a shame ..
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 am

uuh this an official site or just a fansite?
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Sun May 10, 2009 6:25 am

oh fansite, i need to read more carefully.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 am

Meh they Usher tried to shut down
    his greatest fansite Usherforever.
    Didn't happen.

I don't get why they do it but
    I assume they do it because they
    realize the fansites are very
    influential.
    Lemon Cruiser
    Lemon Cruiser

Post  Lemon Cruiser Mon May 11, 2009 10:50 am

Yeah that's retarded.
    scratch
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 11, 2009 3:40 pm

luckily CBW wasn't closed... but it's insane, why they never do anything to those crazy gossip blogs but always to fansites?
    It's like with photo agencies
    even if RD is a big site it's nothing compared to Perez, MTO etc. since we post only about 1 celeb :-/
    Are they just so lazy? It drives me nuts, cause we (fansite makers) are the only webmasters who are not doing anything for profit but to support :-/ Check any gossip blog and they got 1000 ads everywhere, it's even hard to read "news"... and usually all photo agencies write us telling they will contact our ads (which they often do) :-/ seriously sometimes I just wish to go around and show google revenue... 50$ a month... so it means we get a check once in 2 months... and trust me, nothing is going to our pocket cause we can hardly keep up with server bills (reminds me I need to pay for it ASAP lol) but still so many people think that we earn money that should go to them... so like to photo agencies and record companies... some people are crazy LOL

Everything was sooo much easier back when there were no gossip blogs, fansites were respected etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 pm