Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

5 posters

RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT!

breaking

RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT! Empty RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT!

Post  breaking Wed May 27, 2009 4:36 am

RIHANNA DAILY - Your 24/7 Ultimate Fan Source for Anything and ...
    45 minutes ago
    Click here to watch. RiRi was seen at Beyonce's concert tonight in London. Hopefully we will see pictures or videos tomorrow… If you're from London and want to see Rihanna, she's at the Hilton Hotel

Beyoncé had an intimate ‘I Am’ tour after-party which took place at indigO2 following her own show at London’s O2 Arena last night (May 25th). Rihanna and Beyonce’s hubby Jay-Z were both spotted at the concert. Beyonce even used the event to introduce little sister Solange where the younger Knowles sibling performed several joints from latest album ‘SoL-AngeL and The Hadley St. Dreams’.

At the intimate gig, there was a bit of a security frenzy when a fan managed to get backstage. The man barged through the backstage door just as Beyonce was walking past. He yelled out her name with his arms outstretched before security bundled him back out again. He said he only wanted to give Jay-Z a demo tape. When Beyonce performed at Birmingham’s NIA on Saturday, Solange had her very own Birmingham gig on that same day at Rainbow.
    high

RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT! Empty Re: RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT!

Post  high Wed May 27, 2009 4:40 am

She was at the concert yesterday too
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT! Empty Re: RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT!

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 27, 2009 5:03 am

aww .. you're a little slick thing aren't ya breaking ?
    Laughing

posting all that info about beyonce knowing that it wasn't on the mainsite and knowing this was RIHANNA daily ..
    aww ..
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Wed May 27, 2009 5:37 am

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!! She was, she was she was!!!!! AHHHH!!!

Fuck out of here!! BLAH!!!

AND?

RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT! Que

Post  2190 Wed May 27, 2009 5:41 am

Post  2190 Wed May 27, 2009 5:47 am

Post  2190 Wed May 27, 2009 5:48 am

wow i fail at this bullshit

* casually walks out of thread *
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Wed May 27, 2009 5:55 am

[steals que gif]

And? LMAO!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 am

*Let me help you 2190. Wink
    2190 wrote:RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT! Jfc002

RIHANNA SPOTTED AT BEYONCE'S CONCERT! 6r2dnc

Use the IMG code not flash.
    LMFAO @ the gifs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 am