Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+4
Admin
darkchocolate
GIRLICIOUS
megxo
8 posters

Rihanna song to show our surport? thoughts?

megxo
    megxo

Rihanna song to show our surport? thoughts? Empty Rihanna song to show our surport? thoughts?

Post  megxo Sat May 09, 2009 9:13 pm

we should all donwnload a rihanna song like 'brekin dishes' u know i dont know who you think i am but i dont give a damn right now! and get it too number one and show all the hater out there that rihanna fans are still with her. haha i dremat of thisss!!
    GIRLICIOUS

Rihanna song to show our surport? thoughts? Empty Re: Rihanna song to show our surport? thoughts?

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sat May 09, 2009 9:25 pm

We may not be able to get it to number one but we should have a download and request day. Request to get it radio play. We need to show these people Rih stans/fans/supporters support her. We should spam all her vids telling people to go download it. Make youtube videos with the song to help promote it and get a list of radio stations to call and request. I was just thinking Rehab may be better because radio stations all have it but Breakin' Dishes wasn't released to radio so not many have it. Maybe we can do both songs.
    Cool We need all the fan sites to get on board.

Last edited by GIRLICIOUS on Sat May 09, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing my smiley lol)
    megxo
    megxo

Rihanna song to show our surport? thoughts? Empty Re: Rihanna song to show our surport? thoughts?

Post  megxo Sat May 09, 2009 9:29 pm

exacly:D

whateva song we should do it
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Sat May 09, 2009 9:36 pm

i'm up for it too
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 09, 2009 9:37 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:We may not be able to get it to number one but we should have a download and request day. Request to get it radio play. We need to show these people Rih stans/fans/supporters support her. We should spam all her vids telling people to go download it. Make youtube videos with the song to help promote it and get a list of radio stations to call and request. I was just thinking Rehab may be better because radio stations all have it but Breakin' Dishes wasn't released to radio so not many have it. Maybe we can do both songs.
    8)We need all the fan sites to get on board.

you know what actually it wouldn't be that a bad idea... to make all fans calling radio stations, downloding from itunes etc. but how many people would be with us? cause if 100 then it's not that much, but if more that would be cool... all of the sudden we would request one song Razz that's not even a single
    megxo
    megxo

Post  megxo Sat May 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Admin wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:We may not be able to get it to number one but we should have a download and request day. Request to get it radio play. We need to show these people Rih stans/fans/supporters support her. We should spam all her vids telling people to go download it. Make youtube videos with the song to help promote it and get a list of radio stations to call and request. I was just thinking Rehab may be better because radio stations all have it but Breakin' Dishes wasn't released to radio so not many have it. Maybe we can do both songs.

you know what actually it wouldn't be that a bad idea... to make all fans calling radio stations, downloding from itunes etc. but how many people would be with us? cause if 100 then it's not that much, but if more that would be cool... all of the sudden we would request one song Razz that's not even a single

YES OMGG LETS DOT IT SHOW RIH WE LOVE HER

ITS SHUD B BREAKIN DISHES HAS SO MUCH MEANING! but can unrelased songs enter charts?
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Oh my God I love this idea! I'm in!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sat May 09, 2009 9:59 pm

We need to get all the fansites on board and as many people as possible to know about it. I'll work on getting a list request links. We gotta be organized about it. That's why so many download days don't work right because they are unorganized. So not that many people end up doing it. Stans/fans/supporters get ready! If we are going to do "Breakin Dishes" we should probably start requesting a little bit ahead so radio get more time to get the record. study I aint playing I stan all day everday and some djs and radio people are about to get harassed until they play it. I hope yall are serious too.
    Kez

Post  Kez Sat May 09, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm so up for this!
    Count me in :-D
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Sat May 09, 2009 10:05 pm

megxo wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ITS SHUD B BREAKIN DISHES HAS SO MUCH MEANING! but can unrelased songs enter charts?

I'm not sure but my vote would go to Dem Haters. Smile
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sat May 09, 2009 10:08 pm

megxo wrote:
    Admin wrote:

I think so. Didn't Chris and Rihanna's "Bad Girl" enter the charts for a little bit? That was just a demo.
    Gareth

Post  Gareth Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 am

i heard somewhere though that iTunes only counts two downloads per computer to accept it in the singles charts?!

does anyone else know about this?
    this only concerns those EAGER stans which would pay £000s...
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Sun May 10, 2009 1:41 am

?Hey what a cool idea.. i'm in so it's gonna be breakin' dishes?.... but when?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm