Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

2 posters

Gossip Girl!

umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Gossip Girl! Empty Gossip Girl!

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 pm

so I just finished watching ep 24, the prom episode. it's so freakin' sad Sad( B and S bff moments always make me tear up gah, but I love it Smile

and wth was with Chuck. he was so sweet! I just wish he would've told B already that he loved her and then they could've gone to prom together aww Sad(

and the flashback with Lily was awesome I wish there would really be a spin off, though I'm hearing that it was scrapped already. I liked her and her sister's back story in the episode.

gaaaah I can't wait for the finale but I'm sad that it's ending soon.. Sad
    Princess
    Princess

Gossip Girl! Empty Re: Gossip Girl!

Post  Princess Wed May 13, 2009 1:30 am

Thanks a bunch you've bloody spoiled it for me were only on episode like 17 or 18 over here in UK. But I guess I'll just have to get over it lol haha, do you think they will have a new cast in season 3
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Wed May 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Princess wrote:Thanks a bunch you've bloody spoiled it for me were only on episode like 17 or 18 over here in UK. But I guess I'll just have to get over it lol haha, do you think they will have a new cast in season 3

lmao I'm so sorry about that Razz
    but if you're on 17 or 18 I bet you'll still appreciate watching it though you kinda know what's gonna happen cause the back stories are awesome aha but I'm real sorry, though Razz

no I don't think so, I know they're in for like 6 seasons? okay I'm just wishing haha but yeah, it'll be the same gang for the next one Wink I'm so excited!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:21 am