Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

2 posters

The only excuse I will take from rihanna

miguellopez

The only excuse I will take from rihanna Empty The only excuse I will take from rihanna

Post  miguellopez Fri May 22, 2009 2:56 am

appearing without whispering a word in that paranoid video was that she wants to preview her NEW AND IMPROVED vocals for her new music which is about to come. that is the only excuse i will accept from rihanna for not singing a part on that paranoid song. cause her presence was wasted, and the video would have been interesting with her singing something.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

The only excuse I will take from rihanna Empty Re: The only excuse I will take from rihanna

Post  Channy<3 Fri May 22, 2009 3:19 am

Laughing
    *sigh*
    miguell .. miguell .. miguell ..
    but in a way i agree .. i did kinda want her to sing in the video .. that would've been so awesome ..
    but oh well though ..

and i don't know why i keep hearing that when they actually release the video she's gonna have a part at the end ..
    but i don't believe it though ..
    we'll see i guess .
    tongue
    miguellopez

The only excuse I will take from rihanna Empty Re: The only excuse I will take from rihanna

Post  miguellopez Fri May 22, 2009 3:26 am

Channy<3 wrote:Laughing
    *sigh*
    miguell .. miguell .. miguell ..
    but in a way i agree .. i did kinda want her to sing in the video .. that would've been so awesome ..
    but oh well though ..

and i don't know why i keep hearing that when they actually release the video she's gonna have a part at the end ..
    but i don't believe it though ..
    we'll see i guess .
    tongue

i was here thinking the same thing. that when the video is released, rihanna will have a verse. cause it is supposed to be kanye video, but rihanna is shown all the time. i hope that when it is released officially that we are surprised. i think they wanted to confuse the public knowing that someone would videotape it and put it out before it was officially released.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Fri May 22, 2009 3:30 am

yes miguell .. for once i agree lol ..
    i hope they were that smart ..

cause it really was rih's video lol .. kanye [ still love ] who ?
    he didn't show up but like 2 times lmaooo ..
    [ loved that btw .. ]

but the video would really be perfect if she sung it but it's fabulous regardless ..
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez Fri May 22, 2009 3:32 am

Channy<3 wrote:yes miguell .. for once i agree lol ..
    i hope they were that smart ..

cause it really was rih's video lol .. kanye [ still love ] who ?
    he didn't show up but like 2 times lmaooo ..
    [ loved that btw .. ]

but the video would really be perfect if she sung it but it's fabulous regardless ..

and kanye wasnt there, so something is up fuh real. it is kanye video but it didnt look that way. so if it really turns out that rihrih will have a verse in the official video, then the blogs would post the video for a second time some time to come. NOW THAT WOULD BE SMART MARKETING.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Fri May 22, 2009 3:39 am

ohhh .. he sholl wasn't was he ?
    hmm .. i really didn't notice that at first lol ..
    shame on me .
    Laughing

and actually alot of the blogs i went on today .. anyway .. didn't post the video ..
    like for example concreteloop said that they had heard about a bootleg version going around but they weren't posting the video till the official came out ..
    [ that was smart cause lawd knows everybody and they mama done seen that video already lol ]
    most blogs just posted the pics of her holding the plaque .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:15 pm