Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

2 posters

where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think..

Poll

where do u think he is?

[ 0 ]
    where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_left0%where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_left14%where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_left0%where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_left14%where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 7
    samantha

where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Empty where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think..

Post  samantha Wed May 20, 2009 5:06 am

The Gawker spy/poster said he was in NY at the Essex House, which was immediately countered by claims in was still at home in VA trolling for friends and b-ball companions like Mister after Ciely left, which was immediately countered by Mijo twitter stalking and google weather hits to figure out where he was since he said it was raining (that of course put him anywhere in the Southern portion of the U.S. as well as parts of London, Germany, and Ireland, and Africa), which was immediately countered by Scooter live chat reference that Chris was really out in L.A..

where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Empty Re: where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think..

Post  n i k k i Wed May 20, 2009 11:40 pm

That fool is over my cousin house
    eating steak.
    samantha

where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think.. Empty Re: where is he??lol.read this.it was typed in an article i think..

Post  samantha Thu May 21, 2009 11:36 am

n i k k i wrote:That fool is over my cousin house
    eating steak.

ok then..
    LOL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:14 am