Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+4
n i k k i
ishmarsha
Freshtodeath201
lauren--x
8 posters

video of Rih going to the studio yesterday

video of Rih going to the studio yesterday Empty video of Rih going to the studio yesterday

Post  387175 Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 pm

on x17online.com
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

video of Rih going to the studio yesterday Empty Re: video of Rih going to the studio yesterday

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 7:23 pm

loooool @ how lazy i feel... but yess okay it's rih xD... *hops over there*
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

video of Rih going to the studio yesterday Empty Re: video of Rih going to the studio yesterday

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 7:24 pm

http://x17online.com/celebrities/rihanna/rihanna_brings_sexy_back_to_the_city-05192009.php

Oh and if anyone didn't know, the African American man who got out of the car with her is Jay Brown from Def Jam. If you listen to her "Thank You's" at award shows, she always mentions him.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Paps are so stupid.

but lmao @ her cheeky smile @ the end.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 19, 2009 7:28 pm

they ask questions like if rih gonna answer them truthfully.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Tue May 19, 2009 7:29 pm

That guy is the same guy
    that was in the Janice Rih
    shout out video. I think
    he asked the same question
    that time LMAO.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 19, 2009 7:41 pm

yes, keep working on it
    mimaa
    mimaa

Post  mimaa Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 pm

she looks amazing Cool Cool Cool
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Tue May 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Freshtodeath201 wrote:http://x17online.com/celebrities/rihanna/rihanna_brings_sexy_back_to_the_city-05192009.php

Oh and if anyone didn't know, the African American man who got out of the car with her is Jay Brown from Def Jam. If you listen to her "Thank You's" at award shows, she always mentions him.

Thanks Olga! flower
    BajeGalz

Post  BajeGalz Tue May 19, 2009 9:16 pm

T4P...I'm REALLLLLLLY looking forward to hearing her newest single. I miss her voice terribly...

All these Ciara/JT Love Sex Magic, Angel, Sweetest Love, Falsetto Long Distance and even Halo (although I like that song) are getting on my nerves and on the verge of driving me crazy.

I never knew I could miss an artist's voice so much until Riri had her unfortunate hiatus.

Whatever the single is, it will be a sure hit (even bigger than umbrella) so I guess it'll be worth the wait. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm