Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

4 posters

Cracks/serial number code thingys for photoshop???

kissesdontlie
    kissesdontlie

Cracks/serial number code thingys for photoshop??? Empty Cracks/serial number code thingys for photoshop???

Post  kissesdontlie Fri May 15, 2009 11:14 pm

i downloaded a trail version of photoshop cs4 and i was wondering if anyone knew how to get the crack/code/serial number thing lol... don't worry if you don't i was just wandering.. Smile
    Mike.
    Mike.

Cracks/serial number code thingys for photoshop??? Empty Re: Cracks/serial number code thingys for photoshop???

Post  Mike. Sat May 16, 2009 1:09 am

there's usually quite a few walkthroughs of how to get em if you search on youtube (:
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Cracks/serial number code thingys for photoshop??? Empty Re: Cracks/serial number code thingys for photoshop???

Post  Channy<3 Sat May 16, 2009 2:39 am

i thought you had to actually buy it from adobe and then get the serial number ..
    cause i downloaded cs4 too and just clicked trial when it finished downloading .
    Sandra

Post  Sandra Sat May 16, 2009 11:20 am

I have no idea, but I'm sure Metodi can get one for you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content