GO to RihannaForums.com !!

need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know

scrappy

need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know Empty need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know

Post  scrappy on Thu May 14, 2009 12:16 am

do u guys think rihanna and chris still together? i think they are thats my opinion
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know Empty Re: need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know

Post  Channy<3 on Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 am

need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know Shrug
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know Empty Re: need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 am

I don't have a clue. Maybe they are having a break or maybe they are done for good I dunno.

For a lil while though the relationship looked publically unhealthy to me.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 am

Maybe, maybe not. Don't know, and I don't think we'll know for a while.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Thu May 14, 2009 12:29 am

Channy<3 wrote:need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know Shrug

ahhh hahaha ... thats too cute.

meh who knows
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Thu May 14, 2009 12:30 am

Don't know. Kinda don't care. flower
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 am

You know you care deeply Topless Jen!

Public Chrianna = dunzo (least for now)
    Private Chris & Robyn = ?....

They may be taking things slow or they may be hating each others guts and writing F U songs.
    Who really knows lol
    brooklyngirl

Post  brooklyngirl on Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 am

[sings]one more try one more try
    coz everybody knows
    but no body really knows[/sings]
    elephant
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Thu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Channy<3 wrote:need opinion you guys please dont srgue i just wana know Shrug

my exact actions.

brooklyngirl wrote:[sings]one more try one more try
    coz everybody knows
    but no body really knows[/sings]
    elephant

I love that song Wink
    Mark

Post  Mark on Thu May 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Gotta wait til after the case. They are broken up right now definitely.

It seems like they are making themselves exclusive to each other though. They both have to get some help though, Personally Chris looked like he knew how to push her buttons and make her mad and Rih looked like she made Chris really jealous. I bet they fight hard and love even harder.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Thu May 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Mark wrote:Gotta wait til after the case. They are broken up right now definitely.

It seems like they are making themselves exclusive to each other though. They both have to get some help though, Personally Chris looked like he knew how to push her buttons and make her mad and Rih looked like she made Chris really jealous. I bet they fight hard and love even harder.

Same thing I said.
    They love hard and unfortunately
    fight hard too.
    I prefer them to get help first
    then get back to gether as better people
    with better attitudes and that know
    how to handle intense situations
    cause it's obvious that they don't
    know how to control themselves.
    Mark

Post  Mark on Thu May 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Well, we know for sure that Rihanna is at least getting help after seeing her going to that doc. Chris IDK about him, but hey he was going to anger management for a lil while.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Thu May 14, 2009 3:49 pm

can u guys stop saying fight hard and love harder it feels like a jayleno punch line like i cant stop laughing at that
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Thu May 14, 2009 6:28 pm

I think they obviously still talk and still have feelings for each other, but are not together. When they were together, they could hardly spend 1 day apart. And now, they've kind of both gone home and reconnected with their roots.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Thu May 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Rihanna and Chris? Definitely yes Dunzo, and even if they weren’t they’ll be anyhow…. Why? Lets not forget Chris is a guy and young hormonal one at that. Rihanna and Chris haven’t seen each other for a LONG ass time, WTF do ppl think he be doing in VA….. Just dancing?…. Believe Chris got a “Friend” in VA keeping his company, that boy is having sex with someone and it ain’t Rihanna, unless Rihanna can mail her Vagina to Chris… No way Chris is celibate all of this time, case or no case Chris getting it in.

But no one knows what the future holds, maybe they’ll get back together, maybe both Rihanna and Chris find love else where… but hopefully still be friends…
    Mark

Post  Mark on Thu May 14, 2009 6:52 pm

I have no doubt in my mind that Chris is getting it in while hes away from Ri. Just like have no doubt in my mind that Ri hasn't been getting chopped down by someone these last months. The phrase was taking a break which usually leads to meaningless sex with other people.

If this is however no true then congratulations on not going crazy from the celibacy. I know Ri wrote something on the bathroom wall again if this is fact.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Yes although "break" means test the waters.... they are still gonna feeling Pissed to know they both had been getting it in with someone else....... two ppl who abviously cared for one other are not gonna care if they F8ck someone else? FALSE.... as i said they called it quits there is no such thing as "Break"

Another thing i said chris was getting it in, i wouldn't put that Sh8t pass rih thou.... i wonder who? LOL
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Fri May 15, 2009 1:38 am

Rihanna and Winnie the Pooh are still together. They're on hiatus per the lawyers until plea deal where he serves no jail time, gets a missy, and some CS. Shortly thereafter they will make a joint statement saying they will work things out because they still love each other yadda, yadda, yadda.
    Jumar.

Post  Jumar. on Fri May 15, 2009 1:53 am

Didn't think so... Hope NOT.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:20 pm