GO to RihannaForums.com !!

One unanswered question about "that night"

CaliDude

One unanswered question about "that night" Empty One unanswered question about "that night"

Post  CaliDude on Wed May 13, 2009 11:20 pm

I have always wondered, and we had a great discussion about this in MTO just after "that night", is there more to the story than we are led to believe? Let me explain. Here's a pic i'm sure you've all seen:
    This was Rihanna's bodyguard up until "that night". He's standing in front of the car as C.B. pumps gas. You can see Rihanna in the front seat. Now, everyone in their group, including the BG, knew Rihanna and C.B. were pissed when leaving the pre-grammy party. But besides that, i know for a fact that her bodyguard always stayed with Rihanna until she got home. Or, in this case, would follow along until she was safely home. So what happened after the gas station. The gas station they stopped at, which i've been to many times, is very close to her house. The bodyguard would not go his seperate way, his job is to make sure she is home, that's the point of his job. If he was to depart at the gas station it makes no sense to accompany her at all then. So where was he at the time they pulled over and begun the fight? There's no way he would leave Rihanna, one of the biggest celebrities in the world, in a car late at night, in a Lambo, unless he was told to. If i was the D.A. i would want to question him. The has lingered in my mind. And was he fired? because i believe the female BG came on the scene soon after.
    P.S. I guess i'm not allowed to post the pic?
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

One unanswered question about "that night" Empty Re: One unanswered question about "that night"

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 14, 2009 1:02 am

I feel EXTREMELY UNEASY thinking about their relationship and that night.

I think somethin was brewing for a while.. and I think theres a LOT we don't know about that night.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

One unanswered question about "that night" Empty Re: One unanswered question about "that night"

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 14, 2009 1:09 am

mayb she just got another bodyguard, mayb the bodyguard got another client, but ive seen rih with different bodyguards now.
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA on Thu May 14, 2009 1:15 am

...ughhh who knows

As much as we all rack our brains were never gonna find the answer so I give up even tryin tbh. It only hurts my head anyway =(
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Thu May 14, 2009 1:25 am

"mayb she just got another bodyguard, mayb the bodyguard got another client, but ive seen rih with different bodyguards now"

My point is why wasn't her bodyguard at the time, the one at the gas station, following the Lambo until she got home? Her house is not too far from the gas station. Why did her bodyguard leave Rihanna and C.B. alone and coincidently the beating took place? Did C.B. tell the BG that everything's OK and premeditate the beating? Isn't it a coincidence that Rihanna's bodyguards, no matter who they are, follow her every friggin place in public (that's what they get paid for), but it just so happened that a 5 or 10 minute window opened (if the BG went his own way after the gas station)and allowed that shit to happen? And where was C.B.'s buddy, the guy helping him pump gas go to? Did he also bail at the gas station? I just find it odd that the people who were with Rihanna and C.B. that night all got together and decided they would go their seperate ways at the gas station.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 am

WTF?

The gas station pictures are from the night before.
    brooklyngirl

Post  brooklyngirl on Thu May 14, 2009 1:32 am

deaddd @ cali analyzin after 3 mos

elephant
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Thu May 14, 2009 2:00 am

CaliDude wrote:"mayb she just got another bodyguard, mayb the bodyguard got another client, but ive seen rih with different bodyguards now"

My point is why wasn't her bodyguard at the time, the one at the gas station, following the Lambo until she got home? Her house is not too far from the gas station. Why did her bodyguard leave Rihanna and C.B. alone and coincidently the beating took place? Did C.B. tell the BG that everything's OK and premeditate the beating? Isn't it a coincidence that Rihanna's bodyguards, no matter who they are, follow her every friggin place in public (that's what they get paid for), but it just so happened that a 5 or 10 minute window opened (if the BG went his own way after the gas station)and allowed that shit to happen? And where was C.B.'s buddy, the guy helping him pump gas go to? Did he also bail at the gas station? I just find it odd that the people who were with Rihanna and C.B. that night all got together and decided they would go their seperate ways at the gas station.

They do have alone time together darlin'.. They were going home. There was no need for a bodyguard at home, it was just them two. They don't have 24 hr BG's dude..
    Anywho like Olga said I think the gas station was when they were going home from Tims party.. I think you're confused.
    And it's no ones fault but Chris'.. Not her bodyguard for not being there. I'm sure nobody ever thought she would need protection from her man.
    It seems like your fishing for a conspiracy sort of deal and overanalizing things buddy.. Seems to me that night was just a fight between two lovers that went waaay over the edge.

Meh.
    Mark

Post  Mark on Thu May 14, 2009 2:01 am

Plus they weren't going to Rihanna's house they were going to their hotel. If you look at the pics of them leaving the party you can see they both had smiles on their faces.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 14, 2009 2:12 am

people can fake smiles Smile
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Thu May 14, 2009 2:24 am

^ yea .. which is probably what they were lol .
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 14, 2009 2:42 am

exactly.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Thu May 14, 2009 2:43 am

if i could take a shit on this board i would
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 14, 2009 2:45 am

lol.
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Thu May 14, 2009 3:12 am

"WTF?

The gas station pictures are from the night before"

Wrong. The pic at the gas station was around 1am sunday morning the 8th. Or you could still say saturday night. The "night" before would make it friday. The last pic taken of them together is at the gas station on Gower. And the person who mentioned the bodyguard wouldn't be needed because they were on their way home is simply not true. The BG would not have left them alone until they reached their destination unless he was told to. That's how bodyguards work. He is responsible for her safety in a public place, let alone in a $200,000 car on an L.A. street at 1am in the morning.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 14, 2009 3:16 am

scratches head how the hell yall remember these fine details, like the day before the nite of, lawd this topic is so old in my brain.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Thu May 14, 2009 3:27 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:if i could take a shit on this board i would

LMAO
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:if i could take a shit on this board i would

DEATH .
    Laughing
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Thu May 14, 2009 4:55 am

NEWSFLASH there are about 33146795546 million 200,000 cars at night on the streets of LA. That hardly makes a difference, no big deal. Bodyguards are used for protection against the public not friends & family. Driving from point A to point B in LA does not require assistance. I'm sure if they needed guarding while going home they wouldve been more than capable of hiring a driver... So yeah.
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess on Thu May 14, 2009 4:57 am

I don't wanna think about the fight I get disturbing images in my head pale
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Thu May 14, 2009 6:15 am

CaliDude wrote:I have always wondered, and we had a great discussion about this in MTO just after "that night", is there more to the story than we are led to believe? Let me explain. Here's a pic i'm sure you've all seen:

This was Rihanna's bodyguard up until "that night". He's standing in front of the car as C.B. pumps gas. You can see Rihanna in the front seat. Now, everyone in their group, including the BG, knew Rihanna and C.B. were pissed when leaving the pre-grammy party. But besides that, i know for a fact that her bodyguard always stayed with Rihanna until she got home. Or, in this case, would follow along until she was safely home. So what happened after the gas station. The gas station they stopped at, which i've been to many times, is very close to her house. The bodyguard would not go his seperate way, his job is to make sure she is home, that's the point of his job. If he was to depart at the gas station it makes no sense to accompany her at all then. So where was he at the time they pulled over and begun the fight? There's no way he would leave Rihanna, one of the biggest celebrities in the world, in a car late at night, in a Lambo, unless he was told to. If i was the D.A. i would want to question him. The has lingered in my mind. And was he fired? because i believe the female BG came on the scene soon after.

Your story is all wrong. First off
    The gas station candids where the night BEFORE.

When they left Clives Party they were alone. I
    don't understand why. Chris bodyguard or Rih bodyguard
    wasn't present.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Thu May 14, 2009 6:18 am

CaliDude wrote:I have always wondered, and we had a great discussion about this in MTO just after "that night", is there more to the story than we are led to believe? Let me explain. Here's a pic i'm sure you've all seen:

Your story is all wrong. First off
    The gas station candid were the night BEFORE
    Feb. 6. The night of Feb 7th they were at the party.
    The morning of Feb. 8th the incident happened.

[How he gone change clothes to go to a gas station
    but fight with Rih with the same CLOTHES on from the party.
    Didn't they take her dress and jewelry in as evidence. Dude
    It's from the night before]

When they left Clive's Party they were alone. I
    don't understand why. Chris bodyguard or Rih bodyguard
    wasn't present.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:14 pm