GO to RihannaForums.com !!

People are trynna be a smart ass

Channy<3
    Channy<3

People are trynna be a smart ass - Page 2 Empty Re: People are trynna be a smart ass

Post  Channy<3 on Thu May 14, 2009 3:40 am

well .. i already kinda knew her album wasn't finna do wonders ..
    who the hell really thought that ?
    Shocked

but i didn't think it was gonna flop that damn bad ..
    ohhh lawd ..
    Laughing

but i must admit ..
    i do like some of her songs though off the album ..
    [ i listened to it online of coarse .. i don't buy cds unless i like you alot .. the next cd i'm purchasing btw is rih's of coarse ]
    umm .. work is really good .. i'm addicted to it right now actually, umm .. that song with her and chris, turntables is good too but i'm gettin tired of it though cause i'm playin it too much lol, pucker up is good too .. it's growin on me fully, and the others are straight i guess ..
    nothing to have a heart attack over but yea lol ..
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

People are trynna be a smart ass - Page 2 Empty Re: People are trynna be a smart ass

Post  ishmarsha on Thu May 14, 2009 3:45 am

i was a ciara fan when she was all south with her first album, but lawd sumtimes i forget i was a fan of hers. i really cant say i like ne of her music alot, i like never ever and love sex music,thats it,oh ciara to the stage is aite.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 am

I was never a Ciara fan but I loved her first album. I haven't been feeling her much since then. I think she is really trying too hard this time around.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Thu May 14, 2009 7:32 am

Crunk and Country Ciara: Love Her

Crossover Ciara: Just No.
    Jumar.

Post  Jumar. on Fri May 15, 2009 1:52 am

~dtp~ wrote:
    n i k k i wrote:
    umbrella-ella-ey wrote:^what's the Chris one say?

People are trynna be a smart ass - Page 2 5ufsiq

i seen dat one! LaughingPeople are trynna be a smart ass - Page 2 Rofl
    lmao
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Fri May 15, 2009 4:25 am

Corrine wrote:This is beyond tired. To call Rihanna's career failing and try to place her in the same boat as Bow Wow is wishful thinking for real.

It's mostly Bey fans who go at Rihanna the hardest 'cause they don't like how much attention Jay pays her, or they feel all the media frenzy will make her a bigger star when her next CD drops and she'll end up having a more interesting career than their beloved Beyonce.

Ciara did post disappointing sales, though. I mean, she came in at #3 with 80,000 behind Hannah Montana and Chrisette Michelle after all that promotion!!! Shocked It won't surprise me a bit to see Ciara do or say something really dumb out of desperation soon.

They are intimidated by Rihanna's success.

I was not surprised by Ciara's sales. I figured she would sell less than Keri Hilson.
    Corrine

Post  Corrine on Fri May 15, 2009 7:43 am

rosiemae wrote:
    Corrine wrote:This is beyond tired. To call Rihanna's career failing and try to place her in the same boat as Bow Wow is wishful thinking for real.

It's mostly Bey fans who go at Rihanna the hardest 'cause they don't like how much attention Jay pays her, or they feel all the media frenzy will make her a bigger star when her next CD drops and she'll end up having a more interesting career than their beloved Beyonce.

Ciara did post disappointing sales, though. I mean, she came in at #3 with 80,000 behind Hannah Montana and Chrisette Michelle after all that promotion!!! Shocked It won't surprise me a bit to see Ciara do or say something really dumb out of desperation soon.

They are intimidated by Rihanna's success.

I was not surprised by Ciara's sales. I figured she would sell less than Keri Hilson.
    Yeah, no one's been able to really break through big in pop other than Beyonce. Then here comes Rihanna to show how it's done. lol There is something about Jay Z's involvement in Rihanna's life that they hate, too, though. You should see some of their comments. It's like they have this ideal King & Queen dream and everything's perfect.................except for that pesky "cousin RiRi," the black sheep of the family, who is troubled, homeless and has to crash on the couch a lot. lmao. I'm over exaggerating, of course, but that's the image I get when reading their comments. They go hard and really think they know some things. lol It kinda tickles me to be honest. lol Rihanna really gets under their skin. Teheehee

Now Beyonce is talking about a 2 year break lol and some of her stans are like, good move, B!! Gotta keep an eye on the home front with that Rihanna around!!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Fri May 15, 2009 9:14 am

I agree...LMFAO @ "pesky cousin Riri"
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Fri May 15, 2009 5:48 pm

LOL @ Corrine. They really are pathetic. Let's get real now, no one wants Jay but Bey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:26 pm