Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+8
Channy<3
high
lauren--x
TakeABow2
heybuddy
miguellopez
Freshtodeath201
ishmarsha
12 posters

VIDEO OF THE YEAR! VIEWERS CHOICE! BEST COLLABO LIVE YUH LIFE BET AWARDS!!!

ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

VIDEO OF THE YEAR! VIEWERS CHOICE! BEST COLLABO LIVE YUH LIFE BET AWARDS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO OF THE YEAR! VIEWERS CHOICE! BEST COLLABO LIVE YUH LIFE BET AWARDS!!!

Post  ishmarsha Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 am

Channy<3 wrote:she HAS to win at least one of them ..
    but i'm pretty sure she ain't gonna go ..

oh and yall we also gotta vote for her at the urban awards too ..
    she got what ? 4 or 5 nominations there too ..
    i voted once but ima do it again ..

oh and death at rih goin through some things and still gettin more nominations than these people out here doing some things ..
    Laughing
    they need to start a NYC catwalk awrd show, srry no they cant that b unfair. RIH WOULD WIN EVERYTHING!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

VIDEO OF THE YEAR! VIEWERS CHOICE! BEST COLLABO LIVE YUH LIFE BET AWARDS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO OF THE YEAR! VIEWERS CHOICE! BEST COLLABO LIVE YUH LIFE BET AWARDS!!!

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 am

when are they on???
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Wed May 13, 2009 2:47 am

jun 28th i think, cant remember.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 13, 2009 2:49 am

^ uhhh .. sometime in june i think lauren .. really soon though ..

and ishmarsah ..
    ohhh nooo .. jamie hosting ?
    ohhh lawd .. he definitely finna be smart at the mouth ..
    that mutha ..
    alrite .. i ain't finna say nothing today lol ..
    ima be cool ..

and if she wins ..
    just give her the damn award and go on bout yo business ..
    sheesh .. but that'll be too easy ..

but ima watch it though just cause i'll have nothing else better to do and i wanna see if she wins hehe . tongue

DEATHHHH at new york catwalk btw ..
    just no competition for rih .. hands down .

Last edited by Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Wed May 13, 2009 2:50 am

As far as best collaboration goes I am almost sure they're going to take that one home

Video of the year, as you can see Beyonce is nominated twice, so you already know....

Viewers choice, Uhhhh it could be between Beyonce, Wayne, and Rih&T.I but I don't know.....
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 2:50 am

Goshhh I hope they are before I go away =(!!!
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Wed May 13, 2009 2:51 am

we get to vote for viewers choice rite?
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 am

Well, that's great! Congratulations Rihanna (and T.I., but...you going to jail so what does it matter?)!
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 am

viewer's choice is a tough ass category ..
    i don't think they'll win that one ..

but i want them to win best collaboration though .
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 am

Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:Well, that's great! Congratulations Rihanna (and T.I., but...you going to jail so what does it matter?)!

DEATH !
    Shocked
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 am

if she wins that be here first BET award Surprised
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Wed May 13, 2009 2:56 am

Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:Well, that's great! Congratulations Rihanna (and T.I., but...you going to jail so what does it matter?)!

And you (although you're a fake) will never be nominated for a BET Award ever. You fail as an underground artist.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Wed May 13, 2009 2:57 am

lol ^
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 13, 2009 2:59 am

oh i didn't know charles had already came into a thread ..
    damn i always miss the good stuff ..
    Sad
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:

And you (although you're a fake) will never be nominated for a BET Award ever. You fail as an underground artist.

Are you a Brooklyn Girl? I thought not. Rihanna loves me, and that's all that matters! She thinks I can win a Grammy! tongue
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 am

dead .. Olgita leave Charlie alone

um yay cheers

-__-
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Wed May 13, 2009 3:04 am

Yeah at the three nominations but I doubt she'll be there....I don't think Jamie would mention the Rih/Chris situation but he's damn sure going to mention the Cassie/Rih picture leak. He was drooling over Rih at the MTV awards.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 13, 2009 3:05 am

Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    Freshtodeath201 wrote:

Are you a Brooklyn Girl? I thought not. Rihanna loves me, and that's all that matters! She thinks I can win a Grammy! tongue

DEATHHHHHH at this ..
    i can't today .. i just CAN'T .
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Wed May 13, 2009 3:06 am

TakeABow2 wrote:Yeah at the three nominations but I doubt she'll be there....I don't think Jamie would mention the Rih/Chris situation but he's damn sure going to mention the Cassie/Rih picture leak. He was drooling over Rih at the MTV awards.

LMFAOOO!! Yes he was and then his ass covered it by giving a shout out to Chris!! So damn silly.
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Wed May 13, 2009 3:08 am

TakeABow2 wrote:Yeah at the three nominations but I doubt she'll be there....I don't think Jamie would mention the Rih/Chris situation but he's damn sure going to mention the Cassie/Rih picture leak. He was drooling over Rih at the MTV awards.

Who WOULDN'T drool over her (or those pictures). She bangin'!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Wed May 13, 2009 3:08 am

I dislike attention seekers.

scratch
    Clarisse

Post  Clarisse Wed May 13, 2009 11:13 am

Charles can I have ur autograph???!! bounce
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Wed May 13, 2009 3:34 pm

oh yay! Best Collabo is a sure win Wink
    cheers cheers <- I'll just stare at them till they move. cyclops

Clarisse wrote:Charles can I have ur autograph???!! bounce

*DEEEEAAAAD*
    lmao
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Thu May 14, 2009 7:38 pm

NOW..... If rihanna and T.I most importantly T.I wins an award for live your life, imma be proud although BET kicks rocks, normally i am gonna watch Neyo and Beyonce are said to be peforming so it should be interesting...
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Thu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Lnab wrote:NOW..... If rihanna and T.I most importantly T.I wins an award for live your life, imma be proud although BET kicks rocks, normally i am gonna watch Neyo and Beyonce are said to be peforming so it should be interesting...

i hope they win all of the awards they are nominated for but i will be happy with at least one... question though if they do win will she receive an award as well or is it just his? the only reason i'm watching this year is for maxwell... after his performance all things else matter little.... geek

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 pm