GO to RihannaForums.com !!

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

lauren--x
    lauren--x

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 9:14 pm

YOU AND TASHA ARE BAD INFLUENCES... I'm THE YOUNGEST WHY CAN'T U RESPECT THAT!!!

jk, I'm a whore.. I Know Wink
    -DJ-

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  -DJ- on Tue May 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I'd watch it..:34:..And I'm 100% all of you wanna watch it...xD Embarassed Embarassed
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

-DJ- wrote:I'd watch it..:34:..And I'm 100% all of you wanna watch it...xD Embarassed Embarassed
    Neutral
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

lauren--x wrote:YOU AND TASHA ARE BAD INFLUENCES... I'm THE YOUNGEST WHY CAN'T U RESPECT THAT!!!

jk, I'm a whore.. I Know Wink
    lol....HAHAHAAAAAAAAA. ur not tellin a lie when u say that, jk.
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- on Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:I'd watch it..:34:..And I'm 100% all of you wanna watch it...xD Embarassed Embarassed
    Neutral

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    *runs*
    xD
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA on Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

....I don't think I could watch her havin sex, I don't think i'd ever be able to look at her the same again. I seriously think it would scar me lol.

Thats not sayin I wouldn't watch that shit lol if it leaks which it WILL eventually do if it actually exists.

And like Lauren said i'd never be able to keep a straight face listening to Ditsurbia ever again, that note at the end screams definate orgasm!

And yes Lauren I agree you are a whore! :p jk

I'm the oldest n most innocent! Very Happy
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:19 pm

-DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    Neutral

*runs*
    xD
    scratch
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Amy-RWA wrote:....I don't think I could watch her havin sex, I don't think i'd ever be able to look at her the same again. I seriously think it would scar me lol.

Thats not sayin I wouldn't watch that shit lol if it leaks which it WILL eventually do if it actually exists.

And like Lauren said i'd never be able to keep a straight face listening to Ditsurbia ever again, that note at the end screams definate orgasm!

most innocent, girl carry ur ass! ur not! im the most innocent one out the four of us sunny wheres the angel smilie when u need it.
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- on Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 pm

ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    Neutral

*runs*
    xD
    scratch

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 3 Smiley_embarrassed-799424
    URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 3 Embarassed_smiley
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate on Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 pm

no one will ever look at ri th same lol

i mean u dont want to have flashing images of ri doing it in ur head while watching disturbia
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 pm

-DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    Neutral

*runs*
    xD
    scratch

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 3 Smiley_embarrassed-799424
    URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 3 Embarassed_smiley
    Shocked
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA on Tue May 12, 2009 9:22 pm

ishmarsha wrote:
    Amy-RWA wrote:....I don't think I could watch her havin sex, I don't think i'd ever be able to look at her the same again. I seriously think it would scar me lol.

most innocent, girl carry ur ass! ur not! im the most innocent one out the four of us sunny wheres the angel smilie when u need it.

Haha innocent my ass!!!!!

Thats not wot I heard Wink
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

unless it's me, I don't wanna see Rihanna having sex
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

lmao.

Even if the vids never came from jess' mouth, horribly i can soooo imagine all of them LMAO.

Gosh this is so messed up. their whole elationship got soooo messed up man, it's soooo sad that I;m actually laughing...nervously laughing!
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- on Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    Neutral

*runs*
    xD
    scratch

Shocked

I'm joking.....

Or..maybe not... Shocked
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Deeeead @ rob. That made me laugh so hard.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Tue May 12, 2009 9:30 pm

lauren--x wrote:Deeeead @ rob. That made me laugh so hard.

Cool for real tho...
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 9:31 pm

-DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    Neutral

*runs*
    xD
    scratch

Shocked

I'm joking.....

Or..maybe not... Shocked
    who are u? dj as in djolin? or however u spell it. and i no ur playin haha.
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- on Tue May 12, 2009 9:33 pm

ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    -DJ- wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    Neutral

*runs*
    xD
    scratch

Shocked

I'm joking.....

Or..maybe not... Shocked
    who are u? dj as in djolin? or however u spell it. and i no ur playin haha.

Lol..Yeah..Dj as djolADin...xD

Razz
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate on Tue May 12, 2009 9:35 pm

i love the smilies...but its ashame this board looks like a funeral
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess on Tue May 12, 2009 9:36 pm

I'll believe it when I see it, rihanna should just deny everything even them nude shots because you can't see her face....
    demmi

Post  demmi on Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 pm

lauren--x wrote:lmao.

Even if the vids never came from jess' mouth, horribly i can soooo imagine all of them LMAO.

Gosh this is so messed up. their whole elationship got soooo messed up man, it's soooo sad that I;m actually laughing...nervously laughing!
    \\\\

Lauren it is was just too much. Maybe they need this to get it right the next time who knows. Its the thin line. I just sometime wonder if they even still speak to each other. It almost seem impossible.

If they do they are more mature than I am.
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Tue May 12, 2009 9:55 pm

DJ, are you 100% sure you wanna see CB's dick?

I don't think deleting this thread is necessary.
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- on Tue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Ruben wrote:DJ, are you 100% sure you wanna see CB's dick?

I don't think deleting this thread is necessary.

EWWWW!
    NO!!!!

pale pale pale pale
    I wanted to see only Rih.. Shocked Shocked Shocked
    EWWW!!!
    i am retard...Surprised

*shoots myself*

OMG!!!

edit: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *shoots myself again*
    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm

lol dead @ dj.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:15 pm