GO to RihannaForums.com !!

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Riri213

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  Riri213 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:37 am

um the person that made this thread is the same person under the "jess" sn it's so obvious.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 8:41 am

I can't wait til the RD forum comes back.
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:46 am

Riri213 wrote:um the person that made this thread is the same person under the "jess" sn it's so obvious.

Probably. I'm just glad someone emailed me about it. Because I had NO clue that..."I" had posted this dense packet of horse crap.

*flips weave and contacts the Admin*
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:50 am

I'm just glad it was fake or hope the "videos" don't exist. That bitch had us all worried. Oh and if your wondering Ruben was the one that deleted it.
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:52 am

Riri213 wrote:I'm just glad it was fake or hope the "videos" don't exist. That bitch had us all worried. Oh and if your wondering Ruben was the one that deleted it.

Oh ok. Ruben is the administrator here too?

*sends him an email*
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:54 am

Yes he is. Maybe he can retrieve it for you.
    Kenny

Post  Kenny on Wed May 13, 2009 9:05 am

@ TakeABow2
    What allegedly happens in the alleged video?

@Marie
    It's true!

A lot of people view social issues in a myopic(sp?) way. Just ask yourself this:
    What has been the effects of acceptance and lack of acceptance of homosexuality in various societies throughout history?

Gender has an important stabilizing effect on society. Gender noncomformancy can have a lot of unexpected negative side effects. Homosexuality can lead to gender noncomformancy in ways other than sex.

Homosexuality leads to unnatural family structures. The popularity of christianity in the early first millinium(sp?) was inpart due to its rejection of decaded(sp?) social norms of peoples of the region at the time. Historically jews have always been antigay. Religion can help sway society in a lot of ways. Zues was bisexual. The hebrew god is pro heterosexual.

Just think of the modern United States incarceration system. If teenagers around 13 and 14 went to adult general population they would probably be viewed as the closest thing to a woman with their young features and supple bodies. Eventually a larger than average percentage of them will end up gay due to circumstances. In turn they will propetuate(sp?) the patern steadily increasing rates of homosexuality. In ancient sparta, the elite military class used a pedaristry(sp?) system which might be hard for modern people to relate to. But it can happen again under the right circumstances.

In japan around the time of the ronin(sp?). There was a gay samurai subculture. It often involved actors in the entertainment industry including child stars. The entertainment industry can influence shifts in social acceptance of various things.

The momentum shifts in modern america's struggles with homosexuality is nothing new. Civilizations throughout history have had similar scenarios. My point is in the long run, increased social acceptance of homosexuality will have a negative effect on society.
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Wed May 13, 2009 9:50 am

"so Calidude is Charles Hamilton?"

Who the fuck is Charles Hamilton? And i want an apology from everyone who thinks i'm someone else. Check my IP address you assholes. Go ahead. And i want an apology from you dumbass morons. Most of you in here can't spell for shit or put a sentence together and you have the audacity to claim i'm someone else? How about this......i'm really Rihanna but i feel bitchy today so fuck off. Oh wait, i'm really Chris Brown so wise up or i'll give all you shawties in here a knuckle sandwhich. Naaaw, i'm really Mark Galagos and i'm putting you all on high alert. Everyone in here who is accusing my client...CaliDude, of being an imposter will receive some papers in the mail shortly.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 am

CaliDude wrote:"so Calidude is Charles Hamilton?"

Who the fuck is Charles Hamilton? And i want an apology from everyone who thinks i'm someone else. Check my IP address you assholes. Go ahead. And i want an apology from you dumbass morons. Most of you in here can't spell for shit or put a sentence together and you have the audacity to claim i'm someone else? How about this......i'm really Rihanna but i feel bitchy today so fuck off. Oh wait, i'm really Chris Brown so wise up or i'll give all you shawties in here a knuckle sandwhich. Naaaw, i'm really Mark Galagos and i'm putting you all on high alert. Everyone in here who is accusing my client...CaliDude, of being an imposter will receive some papers in the mail shortly.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! [DEATH, DEATH!!]

YOU MAD?
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 10:11 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! [DEATH, DEATH!!]

YOU MAD?

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 8 23wmgi9
    URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 8 Hx1x78
    URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 8 2s8mw5g
    URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 8 2lcah6t
    Clarisse

Post  Clarisse on Wed May 13, 2009 11:10 am

OMFG!!!
    dead even Jess have fakes..
    dang that fake hoe really talk like her..gosh lol
    so those chrianna sextape remixes werent existin?
    thank you for bursting my bubble lol jk..
    *throws flashdrive*

elephant
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Wed May 13, 2009 3:51 pm

wow.. just wow Surprised:o
    brooklyngirl

Post  brooklyngirl on Wed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm

yeaaaa im not a guest no moreee
    lmfaooo
    elephant
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Wed May 13, 2009 5:57 pm

brooklyngirl wrote:yeaaaa im not a guest no moreee
    lmfaooo
    elephant

lol
    dead @ you bustin' out that "elephant" lmaaoo.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Cali ... WHO THE HELL IS MARK GALAGOS?!
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 7:43 pm

dead! Laughing
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Wed May 13, 2009 7:48 pm

heybuddy wrote:Cali ... WHO THE HELL IS MARK GALAGOS?!

LMAO!
    I haven't noticed he says that. *dead*
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm

who let the psycho loose?
    URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 8 Whatever-ni99a

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:34 pm