GO to RihannaForums.com !!

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 7:41 am

wait im lost, so who is charles the hegdehog?
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 7:47 am

I remember calling Cali Charles cause he asking about Rih's citizenship.

Now I see this Hedgehog Character. Charles? is that you?

And if the tape is release, it is what it is.
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 7:48 am

ishmarsha wrote:
    demmi wrote:
    ishmarsha wrote:
    Sandra wrote:huh? so the sex tape does exist or what
    did she see it????
    confused
    she said it does exist and its like 3 vids Surprised

Have not been on much have had my head buried in Books exam time!!!!! study Oh well the shit ain't ova till it ova.
    gud to have ur priorities rite.

oh sndra u remember a chick from rd called arizonan_muachan or sumthing so...i really dont remember the last name.
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 7:50 am

Smile
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 7:52 am

I just read the first few pages of this thread, and I see people saying "Jess" gave a description of a "Sex tape".

By Jess, are you refering to me aka ArizonaMaruchan, or are you referring to the other girl named Jess on RihannaDaily.

If you're referring to me, then i never posted anything like that. I have never seen a video matching THAT exact description, I haven't posted on Rihanna Daily about a sex tape, I never claimed to see one or know of one existing with that description, and I never asked for anything to be deleted.

So if someone posted that using my screenname or a similar one, consider it a lie. Because I have no seen a tape with that description, I didn't post on RihannaDaily about that, at all. I haven't even been on RihannaDaily since I was making fun of that chick who was mad.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Wed May 13, 2009 7:57 am

so that wasn't you? wait now I'm confused.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 8:02 am

head hurts, lawd ok.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 8:04 am

Damn Jess you have haters
    and wannabe's everywhere.

So whoever posted at obviously
    was trying to impersonate.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Wed May 13, 2009 8:05 am

I was confused before...

Now i'm waaaay moooreee confused!
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:07 am

Yea, I absolutely, unequivocally did not post something like that. And to be honest, I really wouldn't post anything like that even if I had seen it because it would be damaging to Chris and Rihanna. I have NOT given any description of a sex tape, I haven't claimed to see one, have NOT made any threads nor asked for any to be deleted.

There was a person who used my screenname to post some hate-filled rant about Chris Brown on a blog site, and then began attacking me on YoungLove under various s/n's. If someone posted something here using my screenname I have a feeling it's the same person, which is probably why they rushed to have it deleted before I saw it.

But I have not posted anything like that, nor would I do something like that. And my ONLY screennames on here is Jess_Maruchan, and ArizonaMaruchan on RihannaDaily. If it's not that, it ain't me.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 am

It's good that you're clearing things up...

Smile
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 am

No You need to check into this person.
    It's getting whack. I mean It's almost like
    stalking. Fuck it, it is.
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:17 am

n i k k i wrote:No You need to check into this person.

It really is. I can't believe someone would pretend to be me just to post some phony account of a sex tape. Chile...and I'm sure it's that same nut who was on YoungLove with three and four screennames.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Wed May 13, 2009 8:19 am

Jess_Maruchan wrote:

It really is. I can't believe someone would pretend to be me just to post some phony account of a sex tape. Chile...and I'm sure it's that same nut who was on YoungLove with three and four screennames.

Dead @ u being stalked...

But, seriously now... It's bad, cuz it can get u in trouble..
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 8:21 am

Yep.

Charles so that is you since you grinning.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 am

Deadddddd Jesss girllll your imposters are getting crazy. Girl they had me fooled now that im thinking bout it that story is hilarious. We were tryna figure out why did u post in here and not where you frequent but that chick talks just like you! thats crazy.

Jess you have some um very persistant fans and thats creepy as hell. They studying your moves and thats not cool at all.

Well we've learned our lesson lol
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Wed May 13, 2009 8:23 am

LOL WTF? That is crazy. They had her typing style down and everything.
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:26 am

Jenni! wrote:
    Jess_Maruchan wrote:

Dead @ u being stalked...

But, seriously now... It's bad, cuz it can get u in trouble..

It's really sad.

But I'm not worried, I have only one screenname on these sites, and every computer has it's own unique IP address. So administrators can provide the information on every computer and prove that it's not me. And I think I will be contacting the administrators of the site to get that information. This person is absolutely NUTS. And it's sad.

Was this posted on RihannaDaily or on here?

Last edited by Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 8:26 am

Jess it was on here ...
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:30 am

heybuddy wrote:Jess it was on here ...

OH OK! And you can have "guest names" on here right. I'm seeing that some people are posting but not actually being registered. Thats why they deleted it, because they knew I'd pull that damn head off. Chile...

Whose the administrator on here?
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:31 am

It was posted here Jess.

[DEATH]!! @ you being stalked! Now that's the bullshit. She really came here speaking like you, talking the members, joking around, and then asked for it to be deleted by using the excuse that it may cause problems with the investigation .
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:32 am

I found it really weird that you would have posted that info here and not on YL. It was strange and out of the blue. Shocked Shocked they had us fooled. Actually I am thinking the person that made this thread is the same person who was under the fake 'Jess' sn too.

Anyway that person went on to describe the three videos that were supposedly out there and said that a formal investigation was going on for three days. Also that "young turk" who was originally the person who leaked the nude pics was from Chris's camp who had probably leaked the pics out of spite.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 8:35 am

Jess_Maruchan wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:Jess it was on here ...

OH OK! And you can have "guest names" on here right. I'm seeing that some people are posting but not actually being registered. Thats why they deleted it, because they knew I'd pull that damn head off. Chile...

Whose the administrator on here?

dead you sure would have .. I dont think their on now ... they be in the A.M. ... shoot had me fooled not by the description cuz i didnt really read it but by her responses lol ... mmmm they studying you ... n me n lauren were tryna figure out why here n she was like what if its not u but she typed like u .. damn shame

you can post with out being a member yup yup

Last edited by heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 am

Interesting.
    Damn and missed the fake Jess
    post. Damn.

Last edited by n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jess_Maruchan

Post  Jess_Maruchan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 am

Riri213 wrote:I found it really weird that you would have posted that info here and not on YL. It was strange and out of the blue. Shocked Shocked they had us fooled. Actually I am thinking the person that made this thread is the same person who was under the fake 'Jess' sn too.

Anyway that person went on to describe the three videos that were supposedly out there and said that a formal investigation was going on for three days. Also that "young turk" who was originally the person who leaked the nude pics was from Chris's camp who had probably leaked the pics out of spite.

DEATH! There was someone else on here with a fake "Jess" sn. You're kidding? Girl...I swear.

And DEAD @ "YoungTurk" leaking the photos. That's completely incorrect. YoungTurk is a blog site that marked them. The photos can be found without that watermark. I can't believe they would lie like that.

DEAD DEAD DEAD!

And yea I definitely wouldn't post such a thing on RihannaDaily. I mean i barely even come on there because my views are divergent from the majority of the membership body.

Chile...it just makes me sad to think of that person's mental status. Some people should NOT be on a computer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:19 pm