GO to RihannaForums.com !!

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Charles.TheHedgehog

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:Charles Hamilton, good mind man. You're not as psycho as I thought you were.

Thank you! ...I think. =\\
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  Jenni! on Wed May 13, 2009 5:45 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I DON'T WANT THE DAMN VID TO LEAK!

THAT COULD DESTROY RIH'S IMAGE FOREVEEEER!!

Or maybe not 4ever but it's gonna be a shame for her....
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Wed May 13, 2009 5:45 am

@freshtodeath

Psycho? I just graduated from USC with 2 degrees, i don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, i make an excellent living, never been arrested or even had a ticket, i have never hit a woman, i belong to 3 charities, and i think Rihanna is cute and has a unique voice. If that makes me psycho then it is what it is.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Wed May 13, 2009 5:47 am

CaliDude wrote:@freshtodeath

Psycho? I just graduated from USC with 2 degrees, i don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, i make an excellent living, never been arrested or even had a ticket, i have never hit a woman, i belong to 3 charities, and i think Rihanna is cute and has a unique voice. If that makes me psycho then it is what it is.

DEEEEAAAATH!!!

She wasn't talkin' about you, Dumb ass... lol...
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 am

I don't get what school, drinking and smoking, making good money have to do with being psycho, lol. And why 'hit a woman?' Lmao. Smh.

And, I doubt a tape would hurt her image too much. If the pictures (while pretty tame) haven't hurt her. Hell, maybe you can't even see her face, then the media can push this 'is it her or isn't it' bit some more. Smh. I digress though.
    Kenny

Post  Kenny on Wed May 13, 2009 5:54 am

Homosexuality is a lot more complicated than people like Perez Hilton and those gay rights groups try to portray. There's a difference between homosexuality and gender comformance. I used to talk to a guy who said he was 80% gay. He only liked to have sex with 'straight' gay guys and he hated flamers or feminine gay guys.

I'm against homosexuality and gender non-conformidy. Homosexuality degrades social morality and erodes ethics. It spreads diseases and hurt the economy in the long run.
    Corrine

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Whatever..

Post  Corrine on Wed May 13, 2009 5:55 am

Meh. If Rihanna didn't even include her face on her body shots, it seem that she'd know not to videotape herself with someone else. I could be wrong but I hope not.

Of course, if a tape exists I'd rather it not leak, but if it's going to, do it now and get it over with. Otherwise, STFU about it.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Wed May 13, 2009 5:56 am

Kenny wrote:Homosexuality is a lot more complicated than people like Perez Hilton and those gay rights groups try to portray. There's a difference between homosexuality and gender comformance. I used to talk to a guy who said he was 80% gay. He only liked to have sex with 'straight' gay guys and he hated flamers or feminine gay guys.

I'm against homosexuality and gender non-conformidy. Homosexuality degrades social morality and erodes ethics. It spreads diseases and hurt the economy in the long run.

^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Ignorance like this still exists in 2009? VERY sad.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:57 am

CaliDude wrote:@freshtodeath

dude that doesnt matter lol ... Im not saying that your psycho there has been many that have snapped on the low and do very well by themselves lol

what does never hitting a woman hav to do with anything?
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:58 am

oh lord
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Wed May 13, 2009 6:02 am

CaliDude wrote:"wt the hell callidude??"

soo your saying because ms california ploitley said her opininon which by the way the MAJORITY OF AMERICA agrees with , she deseerves to be crucified..???"

Read my friggin post, this thread is about nude pics. These same people who will sympathize and forgive her for posing nude because she's "one of them" will at the same time chastize Rihanna for being dirty and an embarrassment to her fans because of her pics. I hate hyporitical assholes. My point is right on. I'm on Rihanna's side in case anyone hasn't noticed.

You're still talking about miss Ca? Sorry if youre not didn't really read your post just skimmed Wink

Who gives a flying fuck about a beauty queen on A Rih forum?...

Hmm..
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! OK WTF?
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 6:04 am

Corrine wrote:Meh. If Rihanna didn't even include her face on her body shots, it seem that she'd know not to videotape herself with someone else. I could be wrong but I hope not.

Of course, if a tape exists I'd rather it not leak, but if it's going to, do it now and get it over with. Otherwise, STFU about it.

Now you know it don't work like that. We'll see the tape the day the album comes out, lol.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 6:13 am

Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    Corrine wrote:Meh. If Rihanna didn't even include her face on her body shots, it seem that she'd know not to videotape herself with someone else. I could be wrong but I hope not.

Now you know it don't work like that. We'll see the tape the day the album comes out, lol.

Not if she wins a BET Award or those Urban Music Awards. They have to wait until something good happens for one of them, and the media is giving some postitive feedback before they release anything else. Oh and the other pictures they have of them aren't explict, they're just vacation pictures.
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Wed May 13, 2009 6:18 am

Kenny wrote:Homosexuality is a lot more complicated than people like Perez Hilton and those gay rights groups try to portray. There's a difference between homosexuality and gender comformance. I used to talk to a guy who said he was 80% gay. He only liked to have sex with 'straight' gay guys and he hated flamers or feminine gay guys.

-__- you are officially going on my F U list.

Meh.
    Anywho, Olgita so there's no CJ shots??!!
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 am

Just vacation shots? No pussy?! Sad Aw man.
    Wait, how you know, Olga? ...if that is your real name... Cool
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 am

Marie. wrote:

Meh.

Not unless you count the alleged video. You should be a happy camper if what is allegedly happening in the alleged video is true. That's all I'm saying.
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Wed May 13, 2009 6:28 am

TakeABow2 wrote:
    Marie. wrote:

Meh.

Not unless you count the alleged video. You should be a happy camper if what is allegedly happening in the alleged video is true. That's all I'm saying.

Lmao. I have no idea what happens in the alleged video but I'm assuming CJ is the shining star. Hehe
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 6:31 am

Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:Just vacation shots? No pussy?! Sad Aw man.
    Wait, how you know, Olga? ...if that is your real name... Cool

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 am

wtf, am i still on RD hahahaa...pussy shots, DEAD.
    scrappy

Post  scrappy on Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 am

im not gettin it so does that mean there is a video i jus wanna know
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 am

ishmarsha wrote:wtf, am i still on RD hahahaa...pussy shots, DEAD.

Technically, no. You'd think message boards would be safe from the recession, though. Smh.

Unfortunately, just because my luck runs this way, with a body that bangin', her cooch probably looks like Britney's worked over twice. Why, Robyn?! Why?!

Fingers crossed though! Very Happy
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Wed May 13, 2009 7:23 am

so Calidude is Charles Hamilton?
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 am

~dtp~ wrote:so Calidude is Charles Hamilton?

He's suspect.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 13, 2009 7:31 am

Ten pages RD?

[sighs and goes to read]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:26 pm