GO to RihannaForums.com !!

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

heybuddy
    heybuddy

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 1:16 am

Maegan she asked for it to be removed for a reason.

and LOL @ Demmi ... a mess just a mess
    scrappy

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  scrappy on Wed May 13, 2009 4:37 am

hold on were are the details of the video and did she really see it
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Wed May 13, 2009 4:47 am

Chris. Rihanna. Moaning. Groaning. Petting. Licking. Sucking...
    HELL YES PLEASE! What site do I join? !!!

Lmao.
    scrappy

Post  scrappy on Wed May 13, 2009 4:49 am

@ marie you are hilarious i wanna see it though for real were doo i find it if its true
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:54 am

NO !
    NOOOOO !
    we don't want it to leak you freaks !

we ova here praying and crying that the damn tape don't leak and yall talkin bout some yeaaaa i wanna see it ..
    and marie .. i'm just shocked at yo freaky ass ..
    *sniffs*
    i thought you were better than that .
    Sad
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 am

umm okay who's the alias?
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Wed May 13, 2009 5:05 am

I doubt there's a tape, however, let's say there is.....RELEASE IT NOW!! Why?
    Because that hipocritical christian skank whore otherwise known as Miss California is in the news. She's a lying deceiving cunt. Her religious bigoted friends stand by her of course and say it's the work of Satan (my hero). So a tape comes out of Rihanna, what are they gonna say? That we forgive Miss California because she's a christian but not Rihanna?
    This will expose those judgemental bastards. May they all rot in heaven, i prefer hell with my lord and saviour Satan.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 5:11 am

OK....um WTF? I seriously hope you're joking with the Satan bullshit, and if you're not please keep your religious views to yourself thanks.
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Wed May 13, 2009 5:13 am

CaliDude wrote:I doubt there's a tape, however, let's say there is.....RELEASE IT NOW!! Why?
    Because that hipocritical christian skank whore otherwise known as Miss California is in the news. She's a lying deceiving cunt. Her religious bigoted friends stand by her of course and say it's the work of Satan (my hero). So a tape comes out of Rihanna, what are they gonna say? That we forgive Miss California because she's a christian but not Rihanna?
    This will expose those judgemental bastards. May they all rot in heaven, i prefer hell with my lord and saviour Satan.

LMFAO!!!!! Damn!
    Trantell

Post  Trantell on Wed May 13, 2009 5:13 am

STFU I really hate the way Miss California is being crucified. She only said her opinion and perez and all the other so-called gay activists jumped on her back over it completely embarrassing the gay community. The people against her are judging her and basically forcing her to think like they do which is ironic considering many gay activists complain about people judging them and heteros shoving their mindsets down their throats.

Damn hypocrites.
    high

Post  high on Wed May 13, 2009 5:17 am

I know she asked for it to be removed for a reason but i promise i wont tell anyone please Sad i feel so left out
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:19 am

I have to agree with Trantell. If you ask someone their opinion on something, you have to respect their answer, whether you like it or not.

And, back on topic, I wouldn't mind to see this tape. Probably doesn't exist but, I wouldn't mind watching. The picture were nice but...video is just...so much better, lol.

Post  2190 on Wed May 13, 2009 5:20 am

wt the hell callidude??

soo your saying because ms california ploitley said her opininon which by the way the MAJORITY OF AMERICA agrees with , she deseerves to be crucified..???
    Marie.

Post  Marie. on Wed May 13, 2009 5:23 am

Channy<3 wrote:NO !
    NOOOOO !
    we don't want it to leak you freaks !

we ova here praying and crying that the damn tape don't leak and yall talkin bout some yeaaaa i wanna see it ..
    and marie .. i'm just shocked at yo freaky ass ..
    *sniffs*
    i thought you were better than that .
    Sad

LOL channy babe I'm a huge nymphomaniac! girl when it comes to sex my judgement is deff clouded.. Especially if it involves fucking fabulous Fenty and Cj + Chris =D

But the stan side of me says no

Doesn't really matter tho Marie consists of 86% Nymph & 14% Stan

lol!
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:24 am

death at Chris & Cj being seperated LMAO

Mars .. just LMAO
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 am

@Trantell

I could give a shit about how she feels about gays, i'm talking about the nude pics of her and how she's saying the wind caused her top to expose her breast, or shocked that a photographer would sell the pics etc. And the fact she violated the pagaent rules by lying. This holier than now bitch, now that she's been caught, is now blaming it on everything but herself. No personal responsibility. And the christian community is supporting her but will trash someone else for doing the same thing because that person is not a member of their "community"
    As far as Satan, no, i don't believe in Satan, and i don't believe in Jesus, or little angels. Priests that molest young boys, yeah, that's a fact.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 5:31 am

Yup you're definietly psycho. Just do us a favor and stay away from Rihanna house....thanks!
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 5:32 am

high wrote:I know she asked for it to be removed for a reason but i promise i wont tell anyone please Sad i feel so left out

You snooze, you lose LMFAOOO!! It's really not that serious though.
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Wed May 13, 2009 5:33 am

"wt the hell callidude??"

soo your saying because ms california ploitley said her opininon which by the way the MAJORITY OF AMERICA agrees with , she deseerves to be crucified..???"

Read my friggin post, this thread is about nude pics. These same people who will sympathize and forgive her for posing nude because she's "one of them" will at the same time chastize Rihanna for being dirty and an embarrassment to her fans because of her pics. I hate hyporitical assholes. My point is right on. I'm on Rihanna's side in case anyone hasn't noticed.
    high

Post  high on Wed May 13, 2009 5:33 am

Thats not funny and I dont believe you
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:36 am

I actually don't get the connection between Rihanna's alleged tape and Miss California's pictures. Care to elaborate? Maybe I'm just slow, lol.

But, to play Devil's Advocate:

now that she's been caught, is now blaming it on everything but herself. No personal responsibility

While not blaming anyone, Rih hasn't taken responsibility for her pictures either.

Again, I really don't get the connection. scratch Why the hell don't it move?! =O This board is something else, lol.

Last edited by Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:37 am

dead at me agreeing with Charlie
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:39 am

heybuddy wrote:dead at me agreeing with Charlie

It'll make your life much easier, I promise, lmpinkao.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 5:39 am

Charles Hamilton, good mind man. You're not as psycho as I thought you were.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 am

heybuddy wrote:dead at me agreeing with Charlie

oh? Suspect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:59 pm