GO to RihannaForums.com !!

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

rihannan

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! Empty URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  rihannan on Tue May 12, 2009 6:43 pm

HOW DO I CONTACT RIHANNA'S PEOPLE AND TELL THEM WHERE I FOUND IT???

PLEASE HELP!!! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO RIHANNA Sad Sad
    rihanna

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! Empty TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED SOON!!!!! I SAW IT

Post  rihanna on Tue May 12, 2009 6:45 pm

HOW DO I SEND IT TO RIHANNA'S PEOPLE?

912.May 11, 2009 - 7:36 am
    Melanie

The sex tape ain’t even that bad its worse for Chris though because my boo is a freak. You don’t see them having sex in the video but you can hear them. Chris is a freak he was video taping Rihanna laying down on the bed and the camera goes down to his dick and it starts getting hard. I won’t lie he packing but that boy is to freaky for me.
    everblue
    everblue

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  everblue on Tue May 12, 2009 7:01 pm

rihannan wrote:HOW DO I CONTACT RIHANNA'S PEOPLE AND TELL THEM WHERE I FOUND IT???

You found it.
    For real? :-|
    GIRLICIOUS

URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT! I HAVBE PROVE THAT SEX TAPE IS ABOUT TO BE LEAKED!!!!!

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Shocked Lord be with us.
    Trantell

Post  Trantell on Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 pm

So what that girl said was true???? Sad
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Trantell wrote:So what that girl said was true???? Sad
    I guess. Lord be with us. At least it's more so Chris than Rih. silent
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 pm

I don't think it's out yet, word has just spread about what it contains.
    megxo
    megxo

Post  megxo on Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 pm

so there is actually one?
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Tue May 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Lolita
    Lolita

Post  Lolita on Tue May 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Have you found it 4 real? You should go to defjam.com and find an email to her pr-ppl there, or smthing ... ? Or maybe Rodrigo/Admins know anyone?
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Tue May 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Sandra wrote:.............

Word.
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate on Tue May 12, 2009 7:36 pm

this is soooooooooo facinating...NOT!
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 pm

scratch uhhh what! lawd.
    Tamara
    Tamara

Post  Tamara on Tue May 12, 2009 7:41 pm

what
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Seems to me that this person saw what Jess posted and is just recycling what she said to make people believe that they've seen the tape.
    demmi

Post  demmi on Tue May 12, 2009 7:45 pm

rihanna wrote:HOW DO I SEND IT TO RIHANNA'S PEOPLE?

912.May 11, 2009 - 7:36 am
    Melanie

The sex tape ain’t even that bad its worse for Chris though because my boo is a freak. You don’t see them having sex in the video but you can hear them. Chris is a freak he was video taping Rihanna laying down on the bed and the camera goes down to his dick and it starts getting hard. I won’t lie he packing but that boy is to freaky for me.

So if its a video and you cant see them having sex is it an audio tape of them having sex LOL

sorry Sad
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 7:45 pm

SMCSML wrote:Seems to me that this person saw what Jess posted and is just recycling what she said to make people believe that they've seen the tape.
    i was thinking the same damn thing.
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Tue May 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Who Jess?
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Ruben please delete this topic.
    megxo
    megxo

Post  megxo on Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm

unless we see this 'tape' ets just agree it doesnt no exsitst ok?

---------------END OFF TOPIC-------------------
    demmi

Post  demmi on Tue May 12, 2009 8:00 pm

SMCSML wrote:Seems to me that this person saw what Jess posted and is just recycling what she said to make people believe that they've seen the tape.

Ok what did jess say was it on Run or Yl
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 8:02 pm

demmi wrote:

Ok what did jess say was it on Run or Yl
    run? she said it on RD but then got it delected.
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 pm

huh? so the sex tape does exist or what
    did she see it????
    confused
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Sandra wrote:huh? so the sex tape does exist or what
    did she see it????
    confused
    she said it does exist and its like 3 vids Surprised
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Tue May 12, 2009 8:06 pm

how the hell does she know
    and how the hell did she get to see them?
    wtf

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:41 pm