Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+12
heybuddy
Charles.TheHedgehog
ishmarsha
TakeABow2
Channy<3
Princess
demmi
Jenni!
lauren--x
kenyanpebbles
umbrella-ella-ey
Freshtodeath201
16 posters

Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

CaliDude

Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 4 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

Post  CaliDude Wed May 13, 2009 2:49 pm

"I'm sorry but how can anyone call rihanna a publicity whore shes not even spoke out about any of sh*t happned over the last few months and has been hiding most of the time. Its not like shes having interviews with gossip magazine left right and centre talking about the chris fight thing. I hate these Dumbo! haterz"

I'm not calling her that, her haters are. When she was in NYC last week she was everywhere. Coming and going in front of the cameras. We loved it but the haters complained she was just an attention seeker. She definately hasn't been in hiding....until now. This is serious. I think she's somewhere here in L.A. Don't know for sure. I think something is going down by the end of the week. Something major is going to happen, perhaps dealing with the court proceedings, a statement from Rihanna regarding the leaked pics, or whatever. I think it's the perverbial quiet before the storm.
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 4 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

Post  darkchocolate Wed May 13, 2009 9:10 pm

t4p!
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:Well, you're just no fun Quincy. Wink

ughh ..
    tye .. did i tell you i can't stand you ?
    Laughing
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Thu May 14, 2009 1:17 am

Channy<3 wrote:
    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:Well, you're just no fun Quincy. Wink

ughh ..
    tye .. did i tell you i can't stand you ?
    Laughing

Many a-time. But you don't mean it! geek
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 am

LOL ..
    yea unfortunately .
    Laughing
    Jumar.

Post  Jumar. Fri May 15, 2009 1:56 am

Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 am