GO to RihannaForums.com !!


    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    avatar
    GIRLICIOUS

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  GIRLICIOUS on Wed May 13, 2009 4:18 am

    ^"Then our nipple rings can become one."
    WOW. WOW. WOW. LMFAO.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  TakeABow2 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:20 am

    CaliDude wrote:"I think Rihanna's best fashion pictures are the ones where she don't have clothes on. Clothing just hides her beautiful body."

    She can wear her heels with her naked body though. Then our nipple rings can become one.

    Shocked

    TMI!
    silent
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 4:22 am

    Lmpinkao at "nipple rings can become one." Just lmpinkao.

    Well, sh*t. Maybe I need to get one if she likes them so much.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 am

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Pbucket


    Now our nipples can become one! Very Happy
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 am

    Now that's just pure faggotry!
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  TakeABow2 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:25 am

    Freshtodeath201 wrote:Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Pbucket


    Now our nipples can become one! Very Happy

    Oooh thanks for posting that. Boris yum.
    avatar
    CaliDude
    Guest

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  CaliDude on Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 am

    Women love my ring. Just something else to play with. But it hurts like hell when i paddle out on my board.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 am

    heybuddy wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

    I cant ... lol

    *screams*
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 4:29 am

    heybuddy wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

    I cant ... lol

    *screams*

    Man, you irkin' me, LaTranquilnay. Sit down, son.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 4:30 am

    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

    I cant ... lol

    *screams*

    Man, you irkin' me, LaTranquilnay. Sit down, son.


    excuse me? ...
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

    Posts : 341
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 13, 2009 4:32 am

    Surprised wth!
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 4:32 am

    heybuddy wrote:
    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

    I cant ... lol

    *screams*

    Man, you irkin' me, LaTranquilnay. Sit down, son.


    excuse me? ...

    My bad, Shadina, right? Yeah, I seen you 'round.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 4:35 am

    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:
    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

    I cant ... lol

    *screams*

    Man, you irkin' me, LaTranquilnay. Sit down, son.


    excuse me? ...

    My bad, Shadina, right? Yeah, I seen you 'round.

    Oh? have you now ... hmm.. lol
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 am

    ohhh sha .. is there someting you not tellin us ?
    [ damn .. we wouldn't have the freaky smiley when you need it ]

    oh and death at you freaks on here ..
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 4:41 am

    Channy<3 wrote:ohhh sha .. is there someting you not tellin us ?
    [ damn .. we wouldn't have the freaky smiley when you need it ]

    oh and death at you freaks on here ..

    You like to get freaky, Channy<3? :34:
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 4:43 am

    -____________________________________-
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 am

    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:ohhh sha .. is there someting you not tellin us ?
    [ damn .. we wouldn't have the freaky smiley when you need it ]

    oh and death at you freaks on here ..

    You like to get freaky, Channy<3? :34:


    Shocked
    oh no .. don't drag me into this charles ..
    it's not happening .
    study
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 4:53 am

    Channy<3 wrote:
    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:ohhh sha .. is there someting you not tellin us ?
    [ damn .. we wouldn't have the freaky smiley when you need it ]

    oh and death at you freaks on here ..

    You like to get freaky, Channy<3? :34:


    Shocked
    oh no .. don't drag me into this charles ..
    it's not happening .
    study

    Why not?!
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 am

    cause that's what it is and that's how it's gone be .
    study <---- now back to my studying ..
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 am

    Well, you're just no fun Quincy. Wink
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:21 am

    You bastard lmao ... I knew it was someone from b4 but you got me couldnt guess it was you for sure till u called my name lol

    If your phone was working I would send you one hell of an angry text lmao
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 am

    heybuddy wrote:You bastard lmao ... I knew it was someone from b4 but you got me couldnt guess it was you for sure till u called my name lol

    If your phone was working I would send you one hell of an angry text lmao

    Lmao! Not my fault you slow, LaTranquilnay. Wink
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:33 am

    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:You bastard lmao ... I knew it was someone from b4 but you got me couldnt guess it was you for sure till u called my name lol

    If your phone was working I would send you one hell of an angry text lmao

    Lmao! Not my fault you slow, LaTranquilnay. Wink

    why didnt you say shapatatuwi gosh! lol

    I shoulda caught it then man booooooo 2 u
    avatar
    Corrine

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-05-11

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Nice touch...

    Post  Corrine on Wed May 13, 2009 5:42 am

    I really thought it was sweet that People thought to honor her marvelous week, instead of the scandal that followed. Very nice of them. It's like they are saying, "We see you trying to move forward, Rihanna! And we're rooting for you!"

    So far, People hasn't mentioned the nude photos. I'm sure they will at some point, but I bet it's within a greater context (that's if the photos out now are the extent of it).
    Princess
    Princess

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2009-05-11

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Princess on Wed May 13, 2009 1:44 pm

    CaliDude wrote:And what a difference a week makes. She is MIA and is in hiding. I don't believe she even went to Hawaii. A good friend of mine lives in Haleiwa and has heard or seen nothing about Rihanna in Hawaii, unlike on April 2nd where it was big news on local TV and papers. It was always only speculated when she left Jersey anyways. She may be here in L.A. but there's been no activity at her house. IMO she's at an undisclosed location here in L.A. contemplating what to do. I'm sure her lawyer is feeding her info on the Chris Brown situation and what the possible next step may be. The leak of the pics certainly have floored her, how else do you explain the timing? One minute she's being critisized (by haters) for being a publicity whore last week in NYC, the next minute she's nowhere to be seen, only speculation on where she may be.

    I'm sorry but how can anyone call rihanna a publicity whore shes not even spoke out about any of sh*t happned over the last few months and has been hiding most of the time. Its not like shes having interviews with gossip magazine left right and centre talking about the chris fight thing. I hate these Dumbo! haterz

    Sponsored content

    Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rihanna's Week of Fierce Fashion

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:12 pm